T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

2 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Ik I haven’t posted a lot and I’m sorry but I don’t think there’s a lot to go on right now so I’ll wait because I’m in no rush to vote. Plus I was super busy this weekend

There is actually quite a lot to go on.

We lynched Scum and we have voting records to show which players didn't want him lynched.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

This brings Verbal's train even with 80's at 8-8.

Moves from a non-helpful vote on Verbal to a non-helpful vote on JiF less than 2 hours before deadline. The reasoning is iffy even if it weren't getting close to deadline. I know 80 did fix the roles last game, but it had been said multiple times already that roles are normally assigned at random.

Multiple people point out again that roles are random. More importantly though, multiple people point out that this is a wasted vote. Still with time ticking down, sticks with the wasted vote on JiF.

Final vote. I think the GATAbot didn't register the switch from Verbal to JiF because I didn't see him switch back to Verbal. The three competing trains were 80, Stark, and me. Decker and JETS weren't around at deadline or at least I didn't see them, so the only player who was around but failed to consolidate on one of the three trains was the Beaver.

Good work.

Unvote 

vote Beaver

this ties his train with JiF at 4. Two solid lynch choices, IMO

Beaver, for his play around 80s lynch. Beaver last game refused to buss me and Smash. He's loyal and I can see him trying to avoid 80s train at all costs.

JiF, for that post of his post-80s death. It pinged me when I read, and BOTH Pac and Ape noticed it too. When the 3 of us all agree on something, it sticks out.

Will continue my read but comfortable with this atm

• Upvote 2

Day 2 VoteCount 

kdels (1) -Chimp Pimp

New Beaver(4)-, Barry.Cock, AJ,jvill, spootles

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JifTwink (4)- Pacmule , nolderp, Ape, kdel

hesshole (1)- new beaver

Nolderp (1) - hesshole

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

On 2/29/2020 at 5:49 AM, JiF said:

80 was scum!  Haha 

It’s funny I had a post at dinner ready to vote 80  but as I was typing it the wife gave me that “get off your phone” look and felt better about letting it go random than dealing with that so I didn’t finish typing it out and hitting send.  

good job everyone, I didn’t have the heart to join the train when he was pinging 

I am finding it hard to get over this post. As the self-declared Batman, why wouldn't you "have the heart to join the train when he was pinging"? 

Vote Jif

On 2/29/2020 at 10:13 AM, A.J. said:

You give scum talking points when you do. You might believe that’s a good method for you but I prefer keeping the record straight and making them have to come up with their own theories.

This is the biggest takeaway for me from last game. I won't do the scum's job as much as I did last time. Man I was dumb.

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This pair of posts had me put Beaver as scum, Chimp as town.

Why do you say this? I might be leaning the opposite way but reading your takes after knowing who has died, you've been pretty accurate and I am curious to see why you are thinking this.

2 hours ago, A.J. said:

Does JiF not usually post on the weekends like Verb?

I am also wondering ths. I think the above quoted post was the last one he had.

--------

Okay, so I finally had time today to get back into the game and did a quick read through. I'll be going back and re-reading as we all do but so far these are my takes:

Possible scum: Jif, Barry, Chimp, and Ballin'

Everyone else is either unknown or perceived town.

• Upvote 4

On 2/28/2020 at 5:58 PM, Integrity28 said:

One last log for the 80 fire. My theory is he cane super hard at me early on to see if he could incite a whole lotta ape vs. anyone noise... because it’s bad for town when that happens.

So, at the point I dropped this comment... lots of maneuvering ensued:

On 2/28/2020 at 6:00 PM, BallinPB said:

unvote 

vote 80

On 2/28/2020 at 6:02 PM, Stark said:

I’m going to be limited as I said. For self preservation and a hope/prayer I’m going to get these votes close as I can

UNVOTE

VOTE 80

On 2/28/2020 at 6:05 PM, Nolder said:

Still like Hess for a lynch but I'm ok with consolidating.

unvote vote stark

On 2/28/2020 at 6:16 PM, kdels62 said:

I might be done for the night. 
unvote 

vote 80

Got a hot date night that won’t end in anything I want 

This one caught my attention, because kdels had a prior post a few posts before about seeing someone he thought was scum... but did he ever come back to that?

On 2/28/2020 at 6:17 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote Stark

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Bus? Or desperation?

On 2/28/2020 at 6:18 PM, JiF said:

that might be the juiciest nug you've dropped on him

Jif, who had been agreeable to 80 as scum to this point, calls this the best point I’ve made. To me, the reason I said last log, is because I thought it was the biggest stretch of all the points I made.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:20 PM, Integrity28 said:

Would love to see competing 80/stark/jville trains here.

Then I said this.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:21 PM, kdels62 said:

Honestly the evidence against Jvill is super compelling and stronger than 80 or Stark

So, kdels who has just said he ‘sees’ someone, then voted 80, is now trying to derail the 80 train?

On 2/28/2020 at 6:21 PM, Beaver said:

Oh great scum hunter.   Your talents have faded.   Do you really think they would put a newb like me as scum two games in a row?

so the fact you think this and are on my list 

unvote

vote JiF

Derailment. Pointless vote near deadline.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:23 PM, Integrity28 said:

Careful. There isn’t any ‘evidence’ of anything just yet, we’re all just piecing together theories. I’m most comfortable with 80, but I’ll note that you did this as 80’s train is surging.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:25 PM, kdels62 said:

You’re not wrong 

join me

unvote 

vote jvill

edit: you just seem like an easier lynch

Weird cross-talk with 80, and unvote of 80.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:25 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote jvill

If kdels is town, 80 played him good.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:25 PM, Integrity28 said:

Gamblers fallacy. There is no ‘they’ that decide on the teams, it’s all probability, and that probability is the same every game regardless of your alignment last game.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:26 PM, Chimp the Pimp said:

Not helping Beaver. It’s too close to deadline Spit on it a little and then vote one of the top three trains 

unvote vote 80

On 2/28/2020 at 6:28 PM, Nolder said:

Unvote vote 80

On 2/28/2020 at 6:31 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, I was reaching. I never said I had a strong scum read on you, was just answering AJs question.

Who’s your top 2?

Gross.

3 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Ik I haven’t posted a lot and I’m sorry but I don’t think there’s a lot to go on right now so I’ll wait because I’m in no rush to vote. Plus I was super busy this weekend

Oh, so you’re the SK. Gotcha.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I tried to find the JIF post you refer to here but was unsuccessful. Not only that but I didn't see a single post of his responding to beaver in this thread. Do you possibly have him mixed up with someone else?

Just bumped it in my multi-quote. See: juiciest

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Can you explain town lean on kdels? He seems to consistently jump on the leading train without much of, if any explanation. Feels scummy to me.

* cough *

Yea, great call. Should have made list after re-reading. His play is disgusting and he’s a hard scum lean. 

2 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Yes but day 1 votes aren’t the most telling.  A lot of it on D1 is a crapshoot. 

We LITERALLY killed Scum. Can't get more telling than that.

I'm wondering if this "clueless Townie" act is just that, an act

• Haha 1

Day 2 VoteCount 

kdels (1) -Chimp Pimp

New Beaver(4)-, Barry.Cock, AJ,jvill, spootles

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JifTwink (5)- Pacmule , nolderp, Ape, kdel,drums 

hesshole (1)- new beaver

Nolderp (1) - hesshole

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

7 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Yes but day 1 votes aren’t the most telling.  A lot of it on D1 is a crapshoot. 

Not true. Isn’t this your 2nd game? Not enough experience to be using the crapshoot excuse.

6 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I never said I was clueless. I’m just waiting to decide. 

You said there's nothing to go on and that the D1 votes are meaningless.

I posit that's false, hence you sound clueless.

If so, then vote someone and join in the conversation. That way, you can create gameplay where there isn't any.

Voting and talking are the two best weapons a Townie has to find scum. Utilize them. Don't sit back and wait, because the game's not gonna come to you, you have to jump in.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

If so, then vote someone and join in the conversation. That way, you can create gameplay where there isn't any.

Voting and talking are the two best weapons a Townie has to find scum. Utilize them. Don't sit back and wait, because the game's not gonna come to you, you have to jump in.

I didn’t say there’s nothing to go on I said that day 1 votes aren’t the end all be all. You’re reaching. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You really are my little ape-postle.

• Haha 1

That Beaver quote where he votes JiF when 80 was getting run up for good is probably the best indictment based on how he handled teammates last game. I think the only time he voted a partner was the second time Smash got lynched. Other than that it was strict party line the whole way thru

JiF playing limp Batman I can see why is concerning. The AtE about feeling bad for lynching 80 could go either way imo

I’ll say I don’t think Beaver & JiF are scum together based on what we’ve seen so far.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I didn’t say there’s nothing to go on I said that day 1 votes aren’t the end all be all. You’re reaching. 

No, pal, you’re deflecting by ignoring the valid points he’s making about his the game works, in favor of the semantics of it didn’t say that, I said this’ replies.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

That Beaver quote where he votes JiF when 80 was getting run up for good is probably the best indictment based on how he handled teammates last game. I think the only time he voted a partner was the second time Smash got lynched. Other than that it was strict party line the whole way thru

JiF playing limp Batman I can see why is concerning. The AtE about feeling bad for lynching 80 could go either way imo

I’ll say I don’t think Beaver & JiF are scum together based on what we’ve seen so far.

Jif doesn’t fell bad for people. 

• Upvote 1

@Drums you read the whole thread? Not gonna lie I expected for you to check in and say you had to read up after missing the weekend

I’m pretty sure I know the answer to your question about Chimp but I’ll let Ape answer since you asked him. Can you talk about your scum leans besides JiF?

• Upvote 1

On 2/28/2020 at 11:14 AM, JiF said:

Pot stirring or overly agreeable?   I think it's the later which is a slight ping.  80 doesnt seem to be standing on his own, which is un80 like. 

More JiF sussing 80, yet he's still on Jville. Would think teh Batman would've moved to 80, at least briefly, by now to apply some pressure.

On 2/28/2020 at 12:36 PM, CTM said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (5) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal , kdels

Verbal (2) -dicker, Beaver

Stark (6) - Spootles, AJ, Dice, Nolder, .Cock, Ballin

JVil (2) - Jif, jetfap

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (2)- jVOR, hesshole

Pac (1) - JETS

Hesshole (2) - Stork, Chimp

NOT Voting-  Nyn

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

DEADLINE is today 2/28/20 7PM EST

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Jif doesn’t fell bad for people. 

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

More JiF sussing 80, yet he's still on Jville. Would think teh Batman would've moved to 80, at least briefly, by now to apply some pressure.

It’s sounding like JiF would be the better lynch then.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Not the end all be all, but something to work with. There’s been a lot of review of the D1 wagons, so what do you think? Or even ignoring that for a sec, where is your head at in general?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

No, you said they are a "crapshoot" and generally you're right... when we lynch Town day 1, but we lynched SCUM. That's not nothing, son.

And instead of actually listening to what I'm saying and diving in to the game, you are now getting defensive and trying to turn this back on me.

unvote

vote JETS

Now, are you going to stop fighting me and start hunting scum, or do you want to continue digging your own grave?

Just now, A.J. said:

Not the end all be all, but something to work with. There’s been a lot of review of the D1 wagons, so what do you think? Or even ignoring that for a sec, where is your head at in general?

Pac is definitely someone I’m suspicious of after his continuous bragging about his scum hunting skills. Seems like he’s trying hard to convince people he’s town. Spoot is another. He had a vote on me earlier and now he’s on my case again with little evidence. 

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Pac has also gone really quiet, but that's par for the course for him.

ping...

I had like 3 posts when I got to the computer this morning and another like 2 posts before you said I had gone quiet.

This gentle nudging based on falsehoods is a staple of clumsy scum.

• WTF? 1