T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

On 2/26/2020 at 3:30 PM, Beaver said:

This one's for Kdels.

Unvote 

Vote Verbal

Interesting timing of this vote.  2 trains were forming, 1 Verb (where 80 has stashed his vote for the entire day phase at this point of my reread)  the other was 80.

On 2/26/2020 at 3:49 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Strange reason for a vote coming from a player I felt was very cerebral last game.  He's not a Brick Tamland.  

Staying with Verbal for now for self-preservation but willing to move here.  

This was in response to jville's post that pinged for me...when he voted and said "somebody needs to die"....

80 likes to bus and I've been looking to see where he voted...just book marking this one.

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2020 at 2:51 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote jvill

Not a fan of his play so far:

That's the extent of his participation so far.  3 votes, with the last one seeming like he was rushing to get to night. 

His defense wasn't terrible after the fact, but he hasn't posted since then.  I see him lurking at the bottom of the thread too.  Come out of the weeds and play!

And here is the first real vote from 80, I was hoping to see it as a bus attempt but I dont really see it that way in this fashion. 

15 hours ago, A.J. said:

Does JiF not usually post on the weekends like Verb?

not really, a lot of us don't do much on the weekends. we have had games where you were hard pressed to get a full page of posts over a weekend

11 hours ago, A.J. said:

Spoot you are feisty this game.

and my feeling on spoot has moved a bit to the town side. this is how spoot tends to play as town. I didn't like his day 1 drop a vote and hide routine, but before day ended and his recent activity have me feeling town spoot

10 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Pussy

spoot channeling @The Crusher here lol

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Beaver said:

Well crap, the people I have pegged as town are voting me, and the people I think are iffy are voting for JiF who I want to vote for. Oh well.

Unvote

Vote JiF

Please list those you have pegged as both town and scum, then provide reasons why? Thanks!

• Upvote 1

On 2/28/2020 at 9:24 AM, Verbal said:

Jvill onto something here, methinks.  I like this.

And 80 keeps trying to change the subject with Hess coming into the game to avoid what looks bad for him.

On 2/28/2020 at 9:25 AM, Verbal said:

I still like Decker for scum, but I'm going back to 80 for now.

Unvote

Vote: 80

Good look from Verb...

• Upvote 1

Day 2 VoteCount 

kdels (1) -Chimp Pimp

New Beaver(4)-, Barry.Cock, AJ,jvill, hess

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JifTwink (5)- Pacmule , nolderp, kdel,drums , beaver

hesshole (1)- new beaver

Nolderp (1) - hesshole

JETS (1) - Spootles

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

On 2/28/2020 at 5:11 PM, BallinPB said:

80 and Jif trying to run up Jvill while he only had 4 or 5 posts is suspicious.  Nothing really gameplay related.  

80 says Jvill was rushing to get to night when it didn't seem that way at all in context.  There was literally nothing going on the time Jvill laid that vote.

This isnt accurate.  When Jville made the vote, if I'm not mistaken the vote count was like 8 and 10...there plenty going on, that's why it pinged.  

On 2/28/2020 at 5:40 PM, BallinPB said:

80 is really reaching here.  Me with my limited experience in Mafia was simply pointing out the both JVOR and Nyns posts made sense.  80 then makes this one post out to say I'm buddying and for that reason I'm his 2nd choice as scum behind Jvill.  This is really pinging.  

book marking this for me reread...

On 2/28/2020 at 6:26 PM, Chimp the Pimp said:

Not helping Beaver. It’s too close to deadline Spit on it a little and then vote one of the top three trains 

unvote vote 80

On 2/28/2020 at 6:28 PM, Nolder said:

Unvote vote 80

On 2/28/2020 at 6:52 PM, Pac said:

Unvote

Vote 80

Not even going to pretend I had a chance to read last 10 pages yet..  just stopped home for 5 min and headed out again... 

On 2/28/2020 at 6:59 PM, Nynaeve said:

I got 10 pages left to read but we're gonna do a little intermission...

vote 80

On 2/28/2020 at 7:30 PM, A.J. said:

Alright I’m out of time

unvote

vote 80

pending Mod decision but to avoid random just in case. That’s L-1

Here is the consolidation push to 80....

me thinks we got a busser or 2 here.

On 2/27/2020 at 3:23 PM, JiF said:

Good post, agreed, I found him in 1 post. 

Me thinks when I voted him after his disgusting swing momentum vote, his teammates were like, "yo homey, you better chill! JiF got you"....so he's been quiet and not concerned.  It's gross and just goes to show my greatness, once again.

A post where he interacts with 80 and they have a circle jerk regarding JVille

On 2/27/2020 at 3:27 PM, JiF said:

Something about this post bothers me....

A post where he stops his circle jerk regarding Jville to vilify a post by Stark where Jville is again vilified. (Note: I'm also accused of stuff here and it's probably why I voted for Stark later on - I'm petty sometimes).

On 2/28/2020 at 9:59 AM, JiF said:

I'm not concerned with your level of participation. 

And there is nothing "weird" about finding a vote gross considering the timing and the no explanation for the vote.  It was a momentum swing type vote.  Not a pro-town type vote.  

Contradicts earlier post and is called out on it by Jvill. This post is liked by 80 (Which again can be either genius or idiocy by 80).

On 2/28/2020 at 5:37 PM, JiF said:

The most pingy of pings have come from jville but my runner ups would be Nolder and 80 but that just seems so easy and I kind of feel bad for lynching 80 on D1 after modding and truthfully, reviving mafia.  Lame, I know but just being real.  Great new group of players and it was really all 80's recruiting that got it back going.

flame on!!!

On 2/28/2020 at 6:17 PM, JiF said:

I'm gay, love fat girls/men/things, virgins and I'm genderless.  I've run the spectrum here at JN.

On 2/28/2020 at 5:58 PM, Integrity28 said:

One last log for the 80 fire. My theory is he cane super hard at me early on to see if he could incite a whole lotta ape vs. anyone noise... because it’s bad for town when that happens.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:18 PM, JiF said:

that might be the juiciest nug you've dropped on him

On 2/28/2020 at 6:21 PM, kdels62 said:

Honestly the evidence against Jvill is super compelling and stronger than 80 or Stark

On 2/28/2020 at 6:23 PM, Integrity28 said:

Careful. There isn’t any ‘evidence’ of anything just yet, we’re all just piecing together theories. I’m most comfortable with 80, but I’ll note that you did this as 80’s train is surging.

On 2/28/2020 at 7:21 PM, Integrity28 said:

@mods can we appeal for a deadline push? Game is finally being played, but it’s Friday night. 

would be great now that we have trains and maneuvering to see others get a chance to weigh in 

80 train seems easy. Jif encouraging it, but not on it... I want to see more of this stuff.

This collection of posts makes me put Ape and JiF in the same category. They both seem to be playing honestly and transparently. Couple odd questionable post for each but they both seem to be trying to solve the game as a whole and not chasing a specific agenda. I don;t like the JiF train at all. I'm still looking at KDRL, but saw this as I did it and wanted to bring it up. 

On 2/29/2020 at 1:29 PM, A.J. said:

I’m heading out for my jiu jitsu class and then I’ll spend the afternoon cleaning house before a bunch of monstrous children that do not belong to me show up to wreck my place. 

to do list:

read back on Nyn/JVOR suspects

pull vote counters to show 80/Verb wagons thru out the day

reread Stark/80 interactions

bookmark

On 2/28/2020 at 10:31 AM, JiF said:

Quiet and not concerned isnt the same as, he's not participating but I could see where that could be confusing.

Yes, I find it gross and I find it more gross that you feel the need to explain yourself over and over again, especially considering it's not exactly a great rational.  I dont think dropping an unexplained momentum vote does anything to drive up conversation, unless your intention is to create focus on you, which is also, gross.

Inconsistency in conclusion followed by an inconsistency in application of his expectations

On 2/28/2020 at 11:12 AM, JiF said:

Fair.  I shouldnt have painted that comment with a broad brush.   In this scenario, I didnt view as protown.  Early D1, vote with no explanation on a player who obviously run up for the lulz, a momentum vote at a crucial position on the train from what looked to be a very calculated player based on last game...add it all up, doesnt feel protown to me.

Followed by him going into a contrived over explanation after accusing someone of over explaining himself 

There's more and JiF is the person I've been feeling iffy on since the first lynch. I hate putting forth all this info because it doesn't close the circle it just pulls focus from other things that could be cased. But if pressed I see JiF as working against town and his rationale barely helpful

50 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Please list those you have pegged as both town and scum, then provide reasons why? Thanks!

BarryCock - hmm not sure - neutral
Ape - town  
AJ - town
Dicker - scum
Spootles - town
JETS - suspect
kdels - suspect
Ballin - seems angry but I don't read scum here
Drums - has been absent which raises a flag
Jville - suspect
JifTwink - scum
ChimpPimp - suspect
JetFap80  - Wolf Brood , choked himself off, and out
Hesshole - was suspect, but have started to come around as town
Stork - suspect
Gerbil - suspect
nyn - Vanilla townie  Had a water break
JVOR - Town mason Counted out
Pac - suspect
Nolder - scum
Dice - suspect

I don't have time at work to go through all the reasons why right now.

On 3/1/2020 at 6:18 AM, Integrity28 said:

I got a hunch he’s scum, like I’ve said. So I’m on record supporting a Jif train. When I get a chance later, I do want t reread beavers stuff. Up now with sick kid. My day will becunpredictable

This is probably the 20th time I've read you calling me scum....but never votes me.

• Upvote 1

On 3/1/2020 at 9:30 AM, Integrity28 said:

So yea, I'm good with my vote on Beaver. I'd also like to see JIF lynched. He had a post earlier on D1 where he replied to Beaver "it can't be this easy, can it", which if JIF is town Batman, he votes him... similar to how he was knocking 80 as scum... but in both cases, not voting them. Just breadcrumbing that they pinged him. Doesn't seem like how he'd play it as town. As town I'm used to him jumping in goofy-face first, every time he thought he saw a putty cat.

and another...

starting to ping with this...

1 hour ago, Stark said:

not really, a lot of us don't do much on the weekends. we have had games where you were hard pressed to get a full page of posts over a weekend

and my feeling on spoot has moved a bit to the town side. this is how spoot tends to play as town. I didn't like his day 1 drop a vote and hide routine, but before day ended and his recent activity have me feeling town spoot

spoot channeling @The Crusher here lol

Pussy

• Upvote 1