kdels (1) -Chimp Pimp

New Beaver(6)-, Barry.Cock, AJ,jvill, hess, stork, jif

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JifTwink (5)- Pacmule , nolderp, kdel,drums , beaver

hesshole (1)- new beaver

JETS (1) - Spootles

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

16 minutes ago, HessStation said:

And Beaver is being so complaisant it's sorta confusing me right now tbh. 

Doing a look at my voting record from last game and now this game and how I look at things, I am playing it the same way.   So I get I look scummy and seem to have made a mess of things.  But I am town and I would say lynch me to prove I am town and clear up a lot of the confusion.  You won't be hitting a PR so its not a gamble.  That way scum should be easier to find.

greater good sacrifice GIF by SYFY

Also, I'm dying to use this gif on Ape and "scum radar hitting the nail on the head"

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Day 2 VoteCount 

kdels (1) -Chimp Pimp

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

hesshole (1)- new beaver

JETS (1) - Spootles

CTM, I am no longer voting Hess, you have me on there twice.   I blame GATA.

Day 2 VoteCount 

kdels (1) -Chimp Pimp

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JETS (1) - Spootles

13 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Doing a look at my voting record from last game and now this game and how I look at things, I am playing it the same way.   So I get I look scummy and seem to have made a mess of things.  But I am town and I would say lynch me to prove I am town and clear up a lot of the confusion.  You won't be hitting a PR so its not a gamble.  That way scum should be easier to find.

greater good sacrifice GIF by SYFY

Also, I'm dying to use this gif on Ape and "scum radar hitting the nail on the head"

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Unvote vote Dice

7 minutes ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

unvote vote nolder

Futurama Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Here's my current sorta feels list basically, more or less, in order....

Stark, AJ, Spoot, Drums, Barry, KD, Chimp, Jif, JVILL, Ballin, Ape, Pac, Verb, Dice, Beaver, Nol with zero feels for Decker and JETS

Drums is getting an overly large benfit of the doubt for basically one vote 

You keep mentioning me but you have zero anything to back it up. Sure I was busy all weekend (as mentioned multiple times) but now I am back. Also, I've voted twice and my first vote never left scum. My second vote most likely won't leave either unless something more obvious presents itself but I feel good about going 2 for 2. You on the other hand are all over the place and are constantly changing. You had me as town, then randomly voted for me. 

So far, I don't have you as scum but you are definitely on my radar. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/29/2020 at 2:40 PM, Integrity28 said:

Yaassssss. Just woke up from my nap. Before it was re-reading. I like this vote. I also like this one:

vote beaver

I started my catchup this morning and got interrupted with a meeting - so it's been 2-3 hours and I can't remember why I quoted this.  I'm leaving it here so I can check back.

On 3/1/2020 at 10:43 AM, A.J. said:

FWIW this is how Dice makes reads. Doesn’t necessarily follow conventional wisdom and sticks with tone reads, gut intuition, etc. Hardcore NF stuff compared to my ST brain.

Its convenient meta to use when he’s scum but it’s stuff he does as Town too. I haven’t decided on him yet.

wtf does that mean?

23 hours ago, Nolder said:

Gonna sit on Jif awhile longer and see if a train forms, if not I'll be switching to Hess at some point.

eww

20 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Still re-reading but for now

unvote

vote verb

the **** is this?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

@Integrity28

Found it

Try reading the context within that back and forth.  She had been saying I wasn't engaging her much, but that was after I left the thread and before I came back over a night.  And then I was asking for hot take, she said medium, medium rare, and then I joked about seeing me as a piece of meat.  Her response was I see you, jokingly omitting the piece of meat part.

You taking that and trying to fabricate something out of it is pointless.

9 minutes ago, Drums said:

You keep mentioning me but you have zero anything to back it up. Sure I was busy all weekend (as mentioned multiple times) but now I am back. Also, I've voted twice and my first vote never left scum. My second vote most likely won't leave either unless something more obvious presents itself but I feel good about going 2 for 2. You on the other hand are all over the place and are constantly changing. You had me as town, then randomly voted for me. 

So far, I don't have you as scum but you are definitely on my radar. 

I mentioned everybody that’s how lists work. You had a super pro town vote Day 1 tho so kudos for that. Hence I’m giving you a benefit of a doubt 

also I’ve never voted for you. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/29/2020 at 2:40 PM, Integrity28 said:

Yaassssss. Just woke up from my nap. Before it was re-reading. I like this vote. I also like this one:

vote beaver

Hmm...I think my thought before was that Beaver stuck on my train and something about the wagonomics made me think perhaps a teammate.  ****, I can't remember what I was thinking when I quoted you the first time...

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I mentioned everybody that’s how lists work. You had a super pro town vote Day 1 tho so kudos for that. Hence I’m giving you a benefit of a doubt 

also I’ve never voted for you. 

When I was checking in during free time late last week I thought you voted for me because you didn't know who I was. I could be wrong about that though. I'll check when I have more time. 

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Futurama Reaction GIF

If you want my honest thoughts Beaver seems legit not to care, I’m not sure what that means but I like the equal trains to see what happens next, Ape is making me nervous w his play w a “possible” scum bus day 1 and then try and direct town rest of game, It’s been done before, plus he knows I know his town meta not to trust me, plus we have time. Plus Dice has limited posts but I haven’t understood or agreed with any of his stances, little pings, and he’s had no real pressure yet. 

not off the Beaver jive yet but there’s too many people coasting imo and he’s not hiding from the votes 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

If you want my honest thoughts Beaver seems legit not to care, I’m not sure what that means but I like the equal trains to see what happens next, Ape is making me nervous w his play w a “possible” scum bus day 1 and then try and direct town rest of game, It’s been done before, plus he knows I know his town meta not to trust me, plus we have time. Plus Dice has limited posts but I haven’t understood or agreed with any of his stances, little pings, and he’s had no real pressure yet. 

not off the Beaver jive yet but there’s too many people coasting imo and he’s not hiding from the votes 

Dice has a few people he reads pretty well, but they aren't in this game - therefore, he'll just coast a bit as either alignment and become more obvious one way or the other later on, imo.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Ok, so Beaver and Nold are still scum reads for me.

Was leaning Ape with all the JiF prodding but he finally voted me so the ping was removed.  

Jville killed nyn.  Feel very confident in that.  He hit my favorite after death scene....why would vig target so and so.  It's a famous tactic deployed by the killer.  I've nailed scum numerous times.  That said, I dont think he's scum.  Vig or SK.

Vote Beaver

Weird, because you prodded people on D1 and never voted them, but it’s okay if you do it, right?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Copying you?  You're voting me.  lol

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Stop copying me!!!

I didn’t say voted the same. I said copy, as in you’re typing a lot, then just voting for a guy I am all over.

Odd, since you said “ping” 478 times about other people.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Curious what you're thinking on dice? Haven't heard much from him.

I’m struggling with this style of play. You keep asking people what they think of other people, which makes you look like you’re putting in effort... but you’re not really saying what YOU think.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, CTM said:

Day 2 VoteCount 

kdels (1) -Chimp Pimp

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

hesshole (1)- new beaver

JETS (1) - Spootles

You missed my vote beaver

Jif was a coward for years and hid as scum so if he is in fact scum I can appreciate the growth.

I dont like playing on a phone as I can't really give full concentration to it so I'll check later to see if I need to change my vote.  

29 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Try reading the context within that back and forth.  She had been saying I wasn't engaging her much, but that was after I left the thread and before I came back over a night.  And then I was asking for hot take, she said medium, medium rare, and then I joked about seeing me as a piece of meat.  Her response was I see you, jokingly omitting the piece of meat part.

You taking that and trying to fabricate something out of it is pointless.

Wasn’t really trying to fabricate, so much as shining a light to see who might - ya dig?