New Beaver(6)-, Barry.Cock, AJ,jvill, stork, jif, ape

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JifTwink (5)- Pacmule , nolderp, kdel,drums , beaver

JETS (1) - Spootles

Dice (1) hesshole 

Nolderp (1) chimp 

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m struggling with this style of play. You keep asking people what they think of other people, which makes you look like you’re putting in effort... but you’re not really saying what YOU think.

Fair I guess. I have given my opinion on some things. I've specifically been trying to be less spazy and more patient. The only strong opinions I have are beaver likely scum, kdels maybe scum, nolder maybe scum, and spoot, aj & you likely town.

I am leaning a lot on the reasoning others are giving because I don't really even know the basic things to look for. So when I ask others to explain things it helps me to get a feel for them but maybe more importantly understand the things to pay attention to.  The I'm new I don't get it thing is probably annoying to hear and I honestly try to avoid it but despite some people saying I seem to get the game well I feel like I've come across as a giant idiot a few times.

I thought it was weird that beaver just gave a half assed, puss-bag go ahead and kill me white flag and two people immediately jumped off his wagon. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Fair I guess. I have given my opinion on some things. I've specifically been trying to be less spazy and more patient. The only strong opinions I have are beaver likely scum, kdels maybe scum, nolder maybe scum, and spoot, aj & you likely town.

I am leaning a lot on the reasoning others are giving because I don't really even know the basic things to look for. So when I ask others to explain things it helps me to get a feel for them but maybe more importantly understand the things to pay attention to.  The I'm new I don't get it thing is probably annoying to hear and I honestly try to avoid it but despite some people saying I seem to get the game well I feel like I've come across as a giant idiot a few times.

I thought it was weird that beaver just gave a half assed, puss-bag go ahead and kill me white flag and two people immediately jumped off his wagon. 

You have a strong feeling involved that I MAY BE scum? 

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

In my mind my vote is still on Beaver and would go back to Nol. It’s early Day 2 w a lot of players 1 scum already dead and plenty of time to nudge other people. 

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

You have a strong feeling involved that I MAY BE scum? 

Yes - I explained it before but to reiterate, you were very quick to hop on the biggest train a few times and never gave an explanation for it. I will have to go back and check but I believe I also asked you to explain one time and you just ignored.

I would be willing to lynch you or beaver but feel better about beaver.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

This is a bad look.

My concern in the meta is that the wheels will spin and spin and contrivances will expand exponentially. In a non-meta sense, I just like the idea of CTM on his phone watching us all write essays without any intention of bringing us to N2 - I think its hilarious.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yes - I explained it before but to reiterate, you were very quick to hop on the biggest train a few times and never gave an explanation for it. I will have to go back and check but I believe I also asked you to explain one time and you just ignored.

I would be willing to lynch you or beaver but feel better about beaver.

I'll do the thing. Last game I played the same way. Jumping from train to train. Especially D1 where I don't think much information is gonna be usable until after the lynch. I believe there is value in the early game bloodshed. I never got to a D2 version of how Kdels plays which is why there has been a much methodical approach since N1. 

My style literally got me shot by Verbal.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

My concern in the meta is that the wheels will spin and spin and contrivances will expand exponentially.

Regarding who? Deadlines can add pressure for people to consolidate when we have wagons that are close to lynch range.

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Regarding who? Deadlines can add pressure for people to consolidate when we have wagons that are close to lynch range.

Regarding everyone? Deadlines add pressure. Pressure is good because you get to see how people react to being put under a lamp. IE. Beaver when there started to be momentum in his direction. There are diminishing returns on quoting and commenting on things that have already happened. I understand why there's no deadline but unless the game goes from no deadline to "we have 6 hours to make a choice" we end up in situation that will only hurt town and benefit disinformation/ incorrect assumptions. 

Just now, kdels62 said:

Also this is no offense to CTM or Gata, I just thought that I missed the deadline announcement. However, AJ's judgment of my viewpoint allowed me to ruminate on the importance of deadlines in life. 

Ty we'll let you guys know when we do . 

And though we like DLs sometimes if there's fluidity, there's no rush for it. 

But if the thread starts fizzling out we will add a DL

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

Here's my current sorta feels list basically, more or less, in order....

Stark, AJ, Spoot, Drums, Barry, KD, Chimp, Jif, JVILL, Ballin, Ape, Pac, Verb, Dice, Beaver, Nol with zero feels for Decker and JETS

Drums is getting an overly large benfit of the doubt for basically one vote 

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

townish to scumish, it's just my feels tho bruh, they may change

so im like 3rd scum feel to you?? yet i dont think uve spoken to me all game    so how am i scummish?

8 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

so im like 3rd scum feel to you?? yet i dont think uve spoken to me all game    so how am i scummish?

Exactly probably 3 or 4. Mostly your tunnel vision on Stark who’s been my strongest town read. You seem somewhat too definitive, which would mean one thing if to start a day but was since yesterday, you haven’t gotten yourself involved in the trains either day. Feels more than any kind of case tbh. I feel more strongly about Nol than you, Beaver and maybe 2 or 3 others lumped in second tier of suspicion 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I didn’t say voted the same. I said copy, as in you’re typing a lot, then just voting for a guy I am all over.

Odd, since you said “ping” 478 times about other people.

Saying ping and saying someone is scum and that they'd be a good lynch over 20 different times is the same in your eyes?  lmfao

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Jif was a coward for years and hid as scum so if he is in fact scum I can appreciate the growth.

I dont like playing on a phone as I can't really give full concentration to it so I'll check later to see if I need to change my vote.  

Ummm, totally wrong.  I never hid and played out front.  lol  That's why I would always get lynched D1 or D2 and take my entire team down in the process.  

You're dumb.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Saying ping and saying someone is scum and that they'd be a good lynch over 20 different times is the same in your eyes?  lmfao

In context, yes. Like you saying you like blowjobs. Sure, we all do... but with the added context of you saying “giving them,” it changes things.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

And when I mean prod, I mean other than notice a few pings...

Show me where I consistently said someone was scum and they'd be good lynch over 20 times like you have.

Deflection to semantics of prodding vs. pinging vs. saying ‘good lynch’.

Super scummy defense.