T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

1 minute ago, deckerfan said:

^probly town imo. basically daring ppl to lynch, sounds familiar n real to me. and he sounds transparent. 

side note, nudge received, lurking like a useless fool while spectating today n still here. its funny how apathetic u can get in larrge games, a blurrr, when u rnt basically daring ppl to vote u. COASTING Insert.gif.

i didnt think of that, juts remember the russian roulette aspect of it YOLO, and u-scum n a townie getting hit in leelous game. despite the yolo %. russian roulette was a great game show... plop the ppl fall and we never see them again. mafia is more friend or foe, even gata bot fits as the host... the host looked like a robot with the glasses neat hair and ice queen complexion. 

We have 2 vanilla town reveals. Anyone else?

30 minutes ago, JiF said:

I voted jville, I prodded jville.  Other than that, I made jokes and said a few posts pinged along the way.  Never once saying anyone was scum other tan jville.  I didnt even give reads until AJ asked for them toward the deadline.  And I did the exact opposite of what you've been doing by saying I did NOT want to vote my read on 80.   lmfao.  Otherwise, at no point did I say anyone was a "good lynch" or "is scum" once, other than jville, who I was voting.   

This is spinning a false narrative based on an inaccurate depiction of my game play on D1. Since you're taking the town lead here, this is disgusting.  To try and put "ping" on the same level as saying that someone is scum and should die over 20 times is absolutely ridiculous.

Unvote

Vote Ape

So we’re going to ignore my reply about prodding but not voting 80?

Again, you’re deflecting to semantics. Terrible play if town. Par for course if scum.

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

That was by far the most scummy thing to happen this game right there folks.  You're welcome.  Ape bussed 80 and took the town lead.  He's been setting up my lynch since the night phase.  At one point he even said something like "casing JiF at night is giving me cover" to one of the newbies.  LIke what?  lol  I'll go find the post.  

Oh and yeah, Ape loves to think he can use/manipulate me as scum to prove that I'm the real scum MVP that he's become famous for...remember when I called him out on it early when he said something about "I'm the guy CTM is really trolling" when he's attacking him.

Appeal to emotion and meta arguments aren’t scum hunting. Scummy.

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

While I was looking for the post I'm referring to, found this gem.

So gross.  Let's send the town on a chase to find town, not scum

Ignores that I clearly said this, then gauged reactions to it, then told people loudly NOT to out the other mason. Jif town knows this as a trap, because he does similar as an aggressive scum hunter.

This is what Jif does when I catch him. For the record.

unvote, vote Jif

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is far from a tantrum and I've already revealed.  I always reveal early when I'm VT.  Mainly because it's my favorite role and I like to let the town know their in good hands but also because I like people to know I'm a safe lynch.  Besides, I had 6 votes today and I'm still in Ape's and other scum bucket so it's not like I'm not a potential lynch candidate.  

I knew your favorite role was Vanilla Town. You said it either in the DT or game thread for the last game. My concern is why would you state it repeatedly when it only serves to benefit you and not the team.

That said I'm down to reassess. 

unvote

I’ve also been calling Jif scummy since D1. If I’m scum and I like to ‘use’ him, then why have I been trying to get him lynched? Going after Jif early is a town tell for me. It means I see him sincerely as scum.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I have to go back and verify the timing to be sure but I believe that is accurate.

I know it's accurate. I remember having to research what a mason was and I remember that it was Ape who spoke about finding the mason and I told you we're better off not knowing. Ape then confirmed that as the right move. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Sort of.   Even if I survive this round, I will probably be the main target to lynch next round.  Scum or if there is a SK won't kill me at night when they can get a lynch out of me.    So it's only a matter of time.  But the only people who know I am town are me and scum.   So when I am lynched and come up town, you are going to be the one to look pretty scummy since you have been so bloodthirsty to lynch me.  

Now that doesn't mean you should go and remove your vote for me.   I see you only voted me once Ape voted me and are now crying like a little girl that a few people jumped off (they can jump back on, they may be waiting to see how others react).   How about you grow a pair and vote how you feel you should and not how others feel you should.

frustrated town feel here...

Which makes things interesting.  When you made the terrible vote on me yesterday and I said "it cant be the easy" I genuinely meant it.  Like, it was that bad of a post that I almost feel like you cant be that bad at this...lol.  And the Ape used that as part of his original suspicion on me but more in a way in which he knew that I could back to you.  Low hanging fruit lynch candidate.  I'll find the post.

My peeps, thanks me later.

4 hours ago, Beaver said:

BarryCock - hmm not sure - neutral
Ape - town  
AJ - town
Dicker - scum
Spootles - town
JETS - suspect
kdels - suspect
Ballin - seems angry but I don't read scum here
Drums - has been absent which raises a flag
Jville - suspect
JifTwink - scum
ChimpPimp - suspect
JetFap80  - Wolf Brood , choked himself off, and out
Hesshole - was suspect, but have started to come around as town
Stork - suspect
Gerbil - suspect
nyn - Vanilla townie  Had a water break
JVOR - Town mason Counted out
Pac - suspect
Nolder - scum
Dice - suspect

I don't have time at work to go through all the reasons why right now.

Hmmm.

Don't feel great about this reads list. Seems like you're just parroting the general consensus on most -- if not all -- these players.

31 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

There it is. I couldn't find that on mobile before. You're not wrong. Ape's initial search for the second mason followed by Barry's writings about who it could be was really weird. Ape does back off on it though. 

I was trying a reaction test. It was too obvious and only Barry bit. I tempered it as quick as I started it. This is how I scum hunt... risk taking, to draw scum out... but sometimes it doesn’t net anything. I won’t apologize for trying.

30 minutes ago, JiF said:

boom

What happened to this brilliant next level play by Ape?  Didnt I have like 6 votes or so when I caught up?  

Flailing.

25 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

and you lost me. I was riled up. Ready to get on the Ape train. 

He’s flailing. He knows I’ve got him read, and he’s going to make a lot of noise to drown out my case. It’s basic scum play, but his go-to move.

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're new but the Ape is the king of casing people for not scum hunting.

What did Ape do almost immediately at the break of a new day?  Ask the town to go find town.  lmfao

Again, ignoring all the facts. Ignoring an obvious trap. Of all people town Jif would get this.

19 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Yeah that pinged and I don't think youre wrong. But I don't know if theres much after that considering that Ape essentially stopped the speculation. 

I’m town, he’s flailing scum. It’s simple.

12 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Bro... I voted for Ape , I was on mobile and couldn't find reasoning before. If you're gonna get an ah-ha moment from anyone it's gonna be me. Throwing a tantrum and a reveal without being hard pressed? Is that a good look?

Flailing.

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Nope.  Not saying that at all.

Ape is scum though.  I know that.

False promises are scummy. I’m town, you’re caught. Keep flailing.

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is far from a tantrum and I've already revealed.  I always reveal early when I'm VT.  Mainly because it's my favorite role and I like to let the town know their in good hands but also because I like people to know I'm a safe lynch.  Besides, I had 6 votes today and I'm still in Ape's and other scum bucket so it's not like I'm not a potential lynch candidate.  

It would be so difficult to fake this too... you must be telling the truth!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Hmmm.

Don't feel great about this reads list. Seems like you're just parroting the general consensus on most -- if not all -- these players.

Considering you're either good or bad in this game and that list has 4 different evaluations, I think it's more of a bad survey situation

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

frustrated town feel here...

Which makes things interesting.  When you made the terrible vote on me yesterday and I said "it cant be the easy" I genuinely meant it.  Like, it was that bad of a post that I almost feel like you cant be that bad at this...lol.  And the Ape used that as part of his original suspicion on me but more in a way in which he knew that I could back to you.  Low hanging fruit lynch candidate.  I'll find the post.

My peeps, thanks me later.

He and Kdel have both moved to neutral to maybe town for me. Both putting work on in, seems awkwardly genuine. Nolder is worrying me, any thoughts?

11 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I knew your favorite role was Vanilla Town. You said it either in the DT or game thread for the last game. My concern is why would you state it repeatedly when it only serves to benefit you and not the team.

That said I'm down to reassess. 

unvote

Technically he says it every game now, because meta for future games. He said it in game last time, and then chastised the dead thread for not believing him.

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver(4)-, Barry.Cock, AJ Jvill, Stork

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JifTwink (5)- Pacmule , nolderp,drums , beaver, ape

JETS (1) - Spootles

Dice (1) hesshole 

Nolderp (1) chimp 

Ape (1) - Jif

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

On 3/1/2020 at 9:30 AM, Integrity28 said:

So yea, I'm good with my vote on Beaver. I'd also like to see JIF lynched. He had a post earlier on D1 where he replied to Beaver "it can't be this easy, can it", which if JIF is town Batman, he votes him... similar to how he was knocking 80 as scum... but in both cases, not voting them. Just breadcrumbing that they pinged him. Doesn't seem like how he'd play it as town. As town I'm used to him jumping in goofy-face first, every time he thought he saw a putty cat.

This post.

None of this is true.  I dig on people on D1.  I trust my initials reads.  jville was pinging the hardest, we were going head to head, I thought he was scum, now I think he's a SK, so I wasnt really wrong but we can have that conversation later.  And technically, I did jump in goofy-face first.  My biggest ping was jville, who did I go after all day yesterday?   More false narrative spinning. 

He almost got me but Ape has been playing me while sitting the fence on my alignment.  He's getting behind the JiF.  It's his biggest insecurity playing out too.  OMG so juicy.

Ape scum

jville SK

I got that part figured out. 

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So we’re going to ignore my reply about prodding but not voting 80?

Again, you’re deflecting to semantics. Terrible play if town. Par for course if scum.

Appeal to emotion and meta arguments aren’t scum hunting. Scummy.

Ignores that I clearly said this, then gauged reactions to it, then told people loudly NOT to out the other mason. Jif town knows this as a trap, because he does similar as an aggressive scum hunter.

This is what Jif does when I catch him. For the record.

unvote, vote Jif

lol  OMGUS?  this is fun! 

Just now, JiF said:

This post.

None of this is true.  I dig on people on D1.  I trust my initials reads.  jville was pinging the hardest, we were going head to head, I thought he was scum, now I think he's a SK, so I wasnt really wrong but we can have that conversation later.  And technically, I did jump in goofy-face first.  My biggest ping was jville, who did I go after all day yesterday?   More false narrative spinning. 

He almost got me but Ape has been playing me while sitting the fence on my alignment.  He's getting behind the JiF.  It's his biggest insecurity playing out too.  OMG so juicy.

Ape scum

jville SK

I got that part figured out. 

lol you’re lucky they’re all noobs... they might actually buy this hot turd

’none of this is true’? 

I look at the first thing I said, and it’s a fact. You said that to beaver. It’s in the thread. Then you go in ranting about your town meta... always a scum tell.

I don’t need to reply to any more of this. You’re flailing and my logic, case and intent has been transparent. Lynch away peeps.

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Is it safe to assume that a vote that isn't JiF or Ape is not a pro-town decision? I'm legit asking.

We are in the back and forth part of the day. Once a deadline is imposed then consolidation is more likely.  Ive read 90% of the games these two have played/ This very likely can be town on town violence. Way I'm currently leaning.

24 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I was kidding. I just like Barry's direct apprentice-like approach. I'm down for Ape is scum. I'm down for you are scum. It would be shocking if neither is scum. 

Kdel, I initially had you as suspect because you were playing different than last game. but I like your reasoning.  Barry is slightly pinging for me only because he is playing like you did.   I am confused on Ape and Jif.  Jif to me is playing different that last game.  That is until today.  Now he seems like the old jif.   so I don't know.    Ape I had as town but something has been off as he seems to be all over the place.  between me and JiF

Unvote

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Hmmm.

Interestingly his list made me a very slightly less suspicious of him fwiw, jbh. Maybe you’re right tho, dunno

21 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

We have 2 vanilla town reveals. Anyone else?

gross

13 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

If we lynch JiF and he's town then we definitely lynch Ape next turn. If we lynch Ape and he's town then there's no guarantee we should lynch JiF because he's just acting out of a clear agenda of self preservation. 

Interesting. 

This isnt self preservation.  I'd be still on Beaver.  I've got Ape.  100%. 

And jville is the SK.  Remember these things when I die. 

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver(4)-, Barry.Cock, AJ Jvill, Stork

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JifTwink (4)- Pacmule , nolderp, drums , ape

JETS (1) - Spootles

Dice (1) hesshole 

Nolderp (1) chimp 

Ape (1) - Jif

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Is it safe to assume that a vote that isn't JiF or Ape is not a pro-town decision? I'm legit asking.

Do what you want, is my advice. I’m town. I’m okay being lynched if it helps bag another scum... and I think it will, Jif is acting out of self-preservation now. Not solving the game. 

Regardless, you have lots of content from both to weigh.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol you’re lucky they’re all noobs... they might actually buy this hot turd

’none of this is true’? 

I look at the first thing I said, and it’s a fact. You said that to beaver. It’s in the thread. Then you go in ranting about your town meta... always a scum tell.

I don’t need to reply to any more of this. You’re flailing and my logic, case and intent has been transparent. Lynch away peeps.

It amazes me how bad you are this game. 

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Kdel, I initially had you as suspect because you were playing different than last game. but I like your reasoning.  Barry is slightly pinging for me only because he is playing like you did.   I am confused on Ape and Jif.  Jif to me is playing different that last game.  That is until today.  Now he seems like the old jif.   so I don't know.    Ape I had as town but something has been off as he seems to be all over the place.  between me and JiF

Unvote

Gross, lol

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Do what you want, is my advice. I’m town. I’m okay being lynched if it helps bag another scum... and I think it will, Jif is acting out of self-preservation now. Not solving the game. 

Regardless, you have lots of content from both to weigh.

lol   

Yes, starting a new train on you is acting out in self-preservation.

Just now, JiF said:

It amazes me how bad you are this game. 

That seals it. Scum ^^^

weve been playing this for years. This is called ‘waving his scum dick in your face’ it’s when scum knows you have them and they taunt as you can’t get the town to believe you.