T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

23 minutes ago, Pac said:

JiF defended well but he's learned enough from me over the years to pull that off as scum.  For now I'll keep an eye out but he's done enough to warrant an Unvote.

Ape still smells like a package of chicken wings left in the trunk for a day in the middle of July.  I could vote there.

Gay-dels has piqued my interest the last few pages with what appears to be the work of sloppy scum.  I'll find a couple posts.

You’re quite possibly worst scum player of all time, so that explains why he wet himself and you think it was a ‘good job’

• Haha 2

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You’re quite possibly worst scum player of all time, so that explains why he wet himself and you think it was a ‘good job’

I am the Manny Pacquiao of this sh-t..  championships in 8 different roles.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

Many of these posts are  buddying up with JiF as the JiF/Ape 2 hour sword fight went down..  subtly prodding the argument along as he plays the role of the strong townie trying to help decipher the puzzle while simultaneously egging on a big argument.  Nothing to get too crazy about but it caught my attention.

This is where it turns a bit sloppy and is a classic newb scum move..  trying to set up multiple lynches.

The coup de grace...  floating the notion that the objective today should be a JiF or Ape lynching despite the fact there are 19 players left and no conflicting claims.  Yeah yeah it could be a rookie mistake but many of you have said he played well last game and he's has some lucid posts thus far.  Seems a little too eager for my liking.

Pac is town.

beaver wax also egging on the debate. Both kdels and beaver got behind Jif. Poop all over their dicks.

Just now, kdels62 said:

What does “got behind JiF” mean?

Jif led the charge, as a townie probably vs another townie - scum lined up to egg it on in the interests of a townie lynch.

I guess it’s possible Jif still sucks at this. I really thought he was scum tho.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Jif led the charge, as a townie probably vs another townie - scum lined up to egg it on in the interests of a townie lynch.

I guess it’s possible Jif still sucks at this. I really thought he was scum tho.

Wait did I miss something? Is Jif lynched? 

47 minutes ago, A.J. said:

There’s nothing in my post to suggest it should be made public so let’s put a pin in that theory.

I agreed that it’s worth a look back because I believe that it is. If someone gets an idea of who the Mason might be, they can use that info to evaluate the rest of the roster. It’s not a hard premise and honestly the hand wringing over what essentially is a named Townie is more than a little overblown. We’re not talking about a Doc or Cop and people around here claim at the drop of a hat so pardon me if I call bullsh*t on the pearl clutching.

Notice who is quick to agree that it’s suspicious though? Not surprisingly the same guy in the middle of the JiF/Ape sh*tfest directing traffic.

Unvote

Vote Hess

To note I called it not overwhelmingly suspicious and it doesn’t really move my thoughts on anybody

30 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

And now you don’t?

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

These two posts are disgusting. Like scum over-reaching on a setup.

46 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

39 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Or trying to figure out what changed in 7 minutes

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Again I’m not sure if there are pages of content missing but the gaps in logic are interesting 

If you’re town and not weighing all possibilities until you get facts, then you’re playing like a dope. Is that logical enough for you?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

If you’re town and not weighing all possibilities until you get facts, then you’re playing like a dope. Is that logical enough for you?

It’s not. Because you switched your perspective, including claiming I got behind JiF (whatever that means) without really explaining or speaking of what made that happen

• Upvote 1

On 2/29/2020 at 5:46 PM, deckerfan said:

Vote Stark

i wouldnt have voted 80 cos i had no clue about his play, the jvill points he made seemed logical??? y et he got hammered for them being convenient ......

, random seemed fine to me so i would have just sat on the fence. 80 juts surrendered with his "no harm done just VT, im going bye" so maybe stark is scum too? idk . makes no sense for 80 to agree to bussing himself like that cuz he has his pride as holier than thou scum

the newbs OTB three of em seem town, esp. beaver, outwardly scummy so seem town. whatevs

On 2/29/2020 at 6:03 PM, deckerfan said:

sry ill try to post super late at night instead from now on

Are you sure you don’t drink?  Willing to vote you for being incoherent at this point.  

• Haha 2

On 2/29/2020 at 6:22 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Decker, Barry, Ballin, JETS, Nolder, and Beaver all had votes that either caught Verbal's train up to 80's or pushed it over when it was first building up. I think looking here is a good start.

I'm gonna go with JETS. His vote tied Verb's train with 80's and when I asked him why Verb, his response was very unsatisfying.

Vote JETS

Understood.  I pulled my vote off of verbal at L-2 however to avoid a mislynch.  

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver(3)-, Barry.Cock,Jvill, Stork

Stark(1)- Dice

JifTwink (4)- nolderp, drums , ape, kdels

JETS (1) - Spootles

Dice (1) hesshole 

Nolderp (1) chimp 

Ape (1) - Jif

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (2) Ballin, Dicker

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

50 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Omg I just realized what you mean. You’re implying that JiF and you set a trap to get scum to encourage votes against town interests. While acting against town’s success? That’s so asinine it’s shocking. 

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver(3)-, Barry.Cock,Jvill, Stork

Stark(1)- Dice

JifTwink (3)- nolderp, drums , ape

JETS (1) - Spootles

Dice (1) hesshole 

Nolderp (1) chimp 

Ape (1) - Jif

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (2) Ballin, Dicker

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch