T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

On 3/1/2020 at 12:31 PM, HessStation said:

Yes lol. And I'm picking up the same thing on Ballin. Which is usually a scummy sign. But that said, our best intel is the trains from yesterday and from that point of view he put both at 6 and was the swing on 80. It could be they felt the heat from everyone seemingly onto 80 but still, he was the main swing vote back to him (80) for the lynch. Your vote cemented it in a way as it put 80 +2. And plus, Stark is probbaly town imo. Player tone Ballin pings scummy but his actions and yours based on vote timing seem more town.

I’m an angry person naturally especially when I have to read 20 pages of content and actually try to make a case out of it.  

On 3/1/2020 at 1:05 PM, Integrity28 said:

The triangulating around Beaver, Ballin, Jif all feels good to me, for right now.

Why me?  Maybe I can clear some things up

4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Asking vets.  Does Ape normally get defensive and accuse everyone of scum for even hinting that his play is suspect?

Almost.

Anyone who doesn't see clearly what  he's doing falls under 1of 2 categories:

1. Nuance-deficient mouth breathing idiot

2. Scum

12 minutes ago, Beaver said:

See I never called you scum.  I said your play seemed off and when I pointed out a weird scenario from you on Sunday you got defensive and called me a liar and scum.    I still haven’t called you scum, but I’m starting to lean that way.

This is stupid. I had already been calling you scum. If you don’t as of yet think I’m scum, then why are you not interrogating someone else? You’re solely focused on me - because I’ve been on you since D1. Defensive play. Not scum hunting.

Pro tip: your lies will resonate more if they aren’t so easily disproven.

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Go back and read the 5v5 trains. You switched to Verb he follows and then back to 80 and he follows

Definitely more coincidence that anything else. Unless he’s a creep and he’s actually following me.  

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

You were disappeared and since you kept targeting me without reason I figured I’d throw you a vote to get you out for a conversation since I don’t follow your logic. But then the JiF/ Ape stuff happened

Never targeted you without reason.  If you’d like I will go back myself and bump it for you if necessary.  

13 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

had nothing to add that hadnt been said so wrote nothing

tl;dr i thought stark might be scum cos of 80 lack of fight

i agree with pacs points about the kdels stuff during the ape-jif spirited discussions, didnt seem genuine, thats all

FYI getting behind Pac is almost always a bad idea

• Haha 1

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Vote ape

It seems that anytime a new player goes after him he just says noob logic or something and that we don’t know how the game works which I guess is fair enough but it strikes me as discounting our suspicions of him. It’s like he’s trying to take advantage of us. 

Would be a good rationale, if true. However, I said the game is muddy with noob logic, but I’ve patiently fielded, responded, and diffused all of the accusations and questions that have come my way - within reason. So, I’d argue I’m going above and beyond to accommodate noobs. Not dismissing them at all. Thus can be true, while the game is also muddied by them figuring things out. The premise of the game is that if a vanilla learning game, no?

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver(3)-, Barry.Cock,Jvill, Stork

Stark(1)- Dice

JifTwink (3)- nolderp, drums , ape

JETS (1) - Spootles

Nolderp (2) chimp , hesshole

Ape (2) - Jif, JETS

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (2) - Pac, ksmells

Kdels (2) Ballin, Dicker

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 9pm Wednesday

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Is it scummy to muddy the waters with half baked hypotheticals and to play against progress? 

No. That’s a stupid question. You need to learn the difference between a scum agenda, and different styles of play.

Just now, kdels62 said:

It’s not. I didn’t even notice it. It might’ve happened but it was probably a situation where we both moved to active trains. 

You’re both dumbasses then bc it was worth noting based on both your votes seemed the most legit that  pushed 80’s lynch. Also super townish that you’re both too dumb to realize it

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Would be a good rationale, if true. However, I said the game is muddy with noob logic, but I’ve patiently fielded, responded, and diffused all of the accusations and questions that have come my way - within reason. So, I’d argue I’m going above and beyond to accommodate noobs. Not dismissing them at all. Thus can be true, while the game is also muddied by them figuring things out. The premise of the game is that if a vanilla learning game, no?

No. No one is expecting this to be a teaching moment. Town wants to beat Mafia. Spreading doubt when a situation plays out to “teach” about a possible but highly contrived alternative situation is not pro-town at all.

On 3/1/2020 at 5:49 PM, Nolder said:

You can all roast me for it and I wont really blame you if you do but honestly it's a gut feeling.

I'm not making a case and I'm not asking anyone else to follow me on Jif. If you vote Jif do so for your own reasons.

I just have this...idk. It's like there's a compass inside me and it's pointing at Jif for no obvious reason but I don't want to ignore it.

And no this is not a role claim or hint of any kind I haven't received any special information. Literally just intuition.

I think Jif would be the one to kill Nyn. Go ahead and lynch me over it if you want to.

What the hell is this?  

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Vote ape

It seems that anytime a new player goes after him he just says noob logic or something and that we don’t know how the game works which I guess is fair enough but it strikes me as discounting our suspicions of him. It’s like he’s trying to take advantage of us. 

This is a weird case, but glad to finally see you at it.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

It is supposed to be a learning game yes but it doesn’t mean scum isn’t trying to win or that they can’t use our unfloweredness ( @BUM-KNEE ) if you will against us. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That’s just not true. I said “I suppose it could be”, which is openly entertaining the idea of being wrong and how that makes other things look. I didn’t change sh*t. I’m talking out different scenarios.

I get what you’re saying now, but saying “I really thought JiF was scum” implies you no longer think he is and you changed your opinion within minutes after like 15 pages of the two of you going back and forth calling each other scum.

Now that you’ve clarified I see what you were actually getting at.

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

No. No one is expecting this to be a teaching moment. Town wants to beat Mafia. Spreading doubt when a situation plays out to “teach” about a possible but highly contrived alternative situation is not pro-town at all.

I’m afraid the issue is that you’re effing stupid, dear friend. 

• Haha 2

Just now, jvill 51 said:

I get what you’re saying now, but saying “I really thought JiF was scum” implies you no longer think he is and you changed your opinion within minutes after like 15 pages of the two of you going back and forth calling each other scum.

Now that you’ve clarified I see what you were actually getting at.

Cool. Now go gobble your own butthole.

• Haha 3