T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Q

This is true but you also accidently PM'd us that you thought gata was gf  before / during boozer lynch.

You are both right now let it go eh?

He brought it up. I’m just volleying back. Perhaps ask him to stop trying so hard to impress the noobs. I think he’s afraid we’ll reveal that he’s been the resident doofus for the 10+ years we’ve been playing. So he’s acting like some weird agro weirdo.

5 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Kids and a fulltime job will do that. Your pup doing ok? 

Yea, she’s all good now. :)

My old job I could play all day at work. I worked around the clock, just as long as I was 50+ hours billable.  I went full corporate and it changed everything. 9-5, no dicking around on company computer. 

My youngest is 2 and wild, but good. I’m in my 40’s so it’s not as easy to keep up!

• Upvote 3

-realtalk- 

80, I’m not doing this all game with you. You won’t get under my skin. It’s not enjoyable. I wanted to play for a distraction, not to go back and forth with everyone that wants to try me. I can’t commit the time.

Im already getting sh*t from my wife about being on the phone and not with the kids.

tl;dr : you don’t have what it takes, gfy

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

CTM is the only one who has ever really gotten me RL mad. It kills me to say it.

3) CTM completes life's work. quits internet and retires to vegan hippy commune to spend his remaining years in peace and harmony with nature 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Real talk 

who chased Helen off the forum? 

Idk if y’all remember but Leelou had this stalker named no psls posting pics in mafia games.  Dude played mafia too. Say his name and he would appear in thread. 

few yrs ago he was in a JN fantasy football league and was asking the commish how to get unbanned lol. 

Just now, deckerfan said:

Idk if y’all remember but Leelou had this stalker named no psls posting pics in mafia games.  Dude played mafia too. Say his name and he would appear in thread. 

few yrs ago he was in a JN fantasy football league and was asking the commish how to get unbanned lol. 

So happy none of mine follow me here 

• Upvote 1