T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

6 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, well, if that's over, how about we get back to the game?

I don't like the way JiF said he was so confident about Ape being Scum, but said that we don't have to figure it out today, and then kinda waived the white flag and ****ed off.

He also misconstrued a post of Ape's in his case regarding the search for JVOR's Mason partner.

unvote

vote JiF

What?  You’re terrible at this 

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

Just btw I recall someone asking me what I thought about the fact that Nyn said she thought Jif was probably town right before she died. I don't remember what I said (probably something like whatever she could be wrong who cares etc) but thinking about it further that could possibly be the motivation for the kill. It's part of the reason I don't like to give any lists on D1 (my main reason is that my views often switch dramatically following the lynch and kill information) because once you call scum town it gives them just that extra bit of validity. It shouldn't matter but a lot of us know it does. We know Nyn isn't a stupid person, she's actually really good at this game (way better than me) and so if she thought Jif was town and then she died so we KNOW she is town then her opinion carries some weight. It's possible Jif saw this and killed her for it if indeed he is the killer like I think he is.

I already told you jville was the SK.  

This game man.  Time and time again I’ve shown what Im the greatest and you idiots still don’t listen to me .  I feel Dangerfield, I get zero respect.  It’s unreal. 

5 hours ago, BallinPB said:

This is gross here.  Jif takes a vote from Jvill from literally the first day against Nyn and tries to frame it again him for the NK on Nyn.  Looks a lot like fake scum hunting here.  

Try to frame him?  I’m out right saying she’s the SK.

lol

6 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Reading back a little I hate the tunnel vision Ape and Jif get with each other when they are going back and forth.  

Wait, wait ... is it not evident that Im volleying back while stringingingvout the guys that started chirping? Like beaver and kdels? Go back and read it. I take Jif’s crappy case, shove it up his bum, while also shining light on those that seem to be either helping him, or riding him - depending on his alignment,

Arguing ias a means of drawing out scum s an art. I’m ******* Jackson Pollack.

5 hours ago, BallinPB said:

This is gross here.  Jif takes a vote from Jvill from literally the first day against Nyn and tries to frame it again him for the NK on Nyn.  Looks a lot like fake scum hunting here.  

It’s also something that town Jif calls a scum tell. He always calls reactions to deaths that theorize who did what scum tells. 

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

What?  You’re terrible at this 

^^^ doesn’t consider spoot as scum following ape, because his subconscious betrays him

he knows spoot town, so he’s just calling him dumb town basically 

I’ve made this slip as scum, but not many here pick up on it - - ape is next level

in fact I’m benching 5,000 Bananas  with my left hand while typing dis

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

It’s a gambit 

If by gambit you mean Jif tantrum, okay. 

I’ll say again, my reads have been mostly consistent. He’s been flailing. If he’s doing this as town, I’d be shocked. If so, then any mention of Batman in future games should = policy lynch.

• Thumb Down 1

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver(3)-, Barry.Cock,Jvill, Stork

Stark(1)- Dice

JifTwink (6)- nolderp, drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink

Nolderp (2) chimp , hesshole

Ape (1) - JETS

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (2) Ballin, Dicker

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 9pm Wednesday

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I already told you jville was the SK.  

This game man.  Time and time again I’ve shown what Im the greatest and you idiots still don’t listen to me .  I feel Dangerfield, I get zero respect.  It’s unreal. 

Unvote

can you tell me where?

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If by gambit you mean Jif tantrum, okay. 

I’ll say again, my reads have been mostly consistent. He’s been flailing. If he’s doing this as town, I’d be shocked. If so, then any mention of Batman in future games should = policy lynch.

I mean if he’s not scum it’s a gambit. If he is scum then it’s hilarious.

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I mean if he’s not scum it’s a gambit. If he is scum then it’s hilarious.

I feel like gambit is always used to suggested both In a head-to-head are scum. I thought that’s what you were suggesting.

Just remember folks, his entire case on he is a reaction to me consistently calling 80, Jeff, Beaver my top 3. It is OMGUS at best. He has had several scummy transgressions, appeals to emotion, and now self voted. After saying earlier the Ape vs. Jif thing didn’t need to be resolved right away.

If this clown is town, it’s one of his worst ever performances. I actually respect his town play enough to know this debacle can’t possibly be his town play. Everything he’s accusing me of he’s either lied about, spin, or misrepresented what is actual town meta for me. He’s better than thus as town - and according to him last game, “ape you’ve been away a while, I’ve been on fire” or some dumb crap like that.

I’m done talking about thus. He, beaver, kdels and Hess all chirping at me yesterday - it was messy. Not the type of mafia I enjoy anymore, but I was happy to indulge because it helped me see things better. I can shift back into the mode I was in before. Kthxbai.

• Thumb Down 1

37 minutes ago, CTM said:

Day 2 VoteCount 

Stark(1)- Dice

JifTwink (6)- nolderp, drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink

Ape (1) - JETS

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (2) Ballin, Dicker

Put the J down and clean this up.  I unvoted. 

• Haha 2

Day 2 VoteCount 

Stark(1)- Dice

JifTwink (5)- drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink

Ape (1) - JETS

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) Dicker

Day 2 VoteCount 

Stark(1)- Dice

JifTwink (5)- drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink

Ape (1) - JETS

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

Day 2 VoteCount 

Stark(1)- Dice

JifTwink (6)- drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink, ballin

Ape (1) - JETS

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

3 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

im not fully caught up but hes been doing absolutely nothing. I seriously cant remember any actual game related posts of his. could be scum could be town. probably worth lynching either way as he has had a lot of people talk about him

thats how i play.  i find what i think is scum and i dont move without a VERY good reason. those being a PR action that i can trust or if i absolutely HAVE to consolidate for a lynch to happen.

answer me this hess

80 was scum. His and Starks trains were tied right? half the game was voting one of them.

WHY DOESNT HE VOTE STARK WHEN HE MOVES HIS VOTE??

answer me that with a realistic, plausible answer other then they are scum buddies?  and consider  he could have voted there citing survival as a reason and it would have been a reasonable acceptable game move.

Hmm, Probably could be bc:

1. 80 knew Stark was town and was looking to self preserve long game w a buss if he didn’t end up the lynch or

2. He wanted to look consistent with whoever he was FOS’ing or engaged w during the time frame or 

3. He didn’t want to look desperate or too panicked which he tends to be as scum

4. He had so much heat not only from votes but from non-votes like myself, JiF, AJ he was in wifom mode knowing he was dead anyway

what you’re asking is total conjecture and makes little sense for me to try and be in 80’s head as to what he could have be thinking or doing att. It’s totally useless. 

is this part of your case on Stark?

here’s my thoughts on him. When the trains were tied I had basically just entered the game. I had just called out 80 multiple times bc he’s my easiest read ever. For example he does this I’m crazy don’t care, no I’m actually serious high/low panic thing and was loving me/questioning me thing and couldn’t shut up and sporadic. While I was calling him out, easy for everyone to see, yet Stark votes me. Scum doesn’t do that on day 1 while I was all over, FOS’ing, the competing train.  Btw I’ve already stated this, you must of missed it. 

so you’re style is to latch on to one person and do nothing to garner info, I try to incite as many responses from as many people to garner info, touché. 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Is He having a townie tantrum?He having a townie tantrum?

I suppose it was inevitable that someone so enamored with his own thoughts and taken with his own voice would start repeating himself incessantly. 

Joy! Hes found a way to be more obnoxious 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Just remember folks, his entire case on he is a reaction to me consistently calling 80, Jeff, Beaver my top 3. It is OMGUS at best. He has had several scummy transgressions, appeals to emotion, and now self voted. After saying earlier the Ape vs. Jif thing didn’t need to be resolved right away.

If this clown is town, it’s one of his worst ever performances. I actually respect his town play enough to know this debacle can’t possibly be his town play. Everything he’s accusing me of he’s either lied about, spin, or misrepresented what is actual town meta for me. He’s better than thus as town - and according to him last game, “ape you’ve been away a while, I’ve been on fire” or some dumb crap like that.

I’m done talking about thus. He, beaver, kdels and Hess all chirping at me yesterday - it was messy. Not the type of mafia I enjoy anymore, but I was happy to indulge because it helped me see things better. I can shift back into the mode I was in before. Kthxbai.

No, I actually just participate even during meltdowns, emo, chronically retarded one on one fighting where neither player is making any sense like yesterday. I was basically trying to remain a voice of reason while you both threw up all over the thread. Both your cases made little sense, they still don’t, JiF’s case was a lot more than you’re letting on however much of it turned into irrelevant babble. To him it was more and in his own way, mostly his ego driven overly emotional scumhunting meta.