T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

38 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gross

Ballin was gearing up for this...

He was “casing” last night with all intent to vote the vote leader.

Kill me and see my beautiful reads

Town post. Seriously, we’re you just being stupid yesterday?

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

Sorry I didn't use "potential" but if this is your case then it's lazy.  

Lazy is what this defense is.  I called you out for a scum slip that I've seen people make countless times.  Scum have all the info, and one of their struggles is to appear to NOT have that info.  And I think you made a mistake and revealed you had more info than you should if you were town.

You didn't even say anything remotely questioning of it, you simply stated you wanted to avoid a mislynch - inherently a townie thing to say, minus the fact that you reveal your knowledge only scum can know.

6 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Eh I think I have seen enough.  Ape keeps trying to direct town votes and then even questions Barry and insinuated he is scum even though Barry agrees with Ape on lynching me. 

Vote Ape

So OMGUS 

Just now, Verbal said:

Lazy is what this defense is.  I called you out for a scum slip that I've seen people make countless times.  Scum have all the info, and one of their struggles is to appear to NOT have that info.  And I think you made a mistake and revealed you had more info than you should if you were town.

You didn't even say anything remotely questioning of it, you simply stated you wanted to avoid a mislynch - inherently a townie thing to say, minus the fact that you reveal your knowledge only scum can know.

Once again I explained to you what I was saying.  If that's not sufficient enough for you then ead.  I don't really care.  There's nothing else for me to say in regards to that particular subject.  

Once again I explained to you what I was saying.  If that's not sufficient enough for you then ead.  I don't really care.  There's nothing else for me to say in regards to that particular subject.  

You're right, there really isn't anything else.  Others will have to decide if they felt it was enough of a slip to vote with me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

I'd honestly rather let our Cop sort them out.  It's too muddy to tell which is which, so my preference would be to leave them both alone today and hunt elsewhere.

You know, like Ballin....the scum I just found due to him making a slip.

I don't have a real read on Ballin.  He just seemed angry to me.  Not sure what that means.  I'm sure there will be a train that starts tonight or later tomorrow that will determine who everyone decides should go.  It could be me, Ape, JiF, who knows.   Also, everyone is all over the place so I think it will be hard to tell the cops read right away.  And then of course the cop could choose to investigate me or you or someone else instead of one of them.  It's their intuition.

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver(3)-, Barry.Cock,Jvill, Stork

Stark(1)- Dice

JifTwink (6)- drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink, ballin

Nolderp (2) chimp , hesshole

Ape (2) - JETS, beaver

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

Ballin(1) - verbal

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 9pm Wednesday

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Town post. Seriously, we’re you just being stupid yesterday?

Yes, dipsh*t.  And If you are too, get your head out of your ass and stop spinning my reads/game play.  I’m doing me and if you’re Town, you derailed my work with your nonsense. 

24 minutes ago, Verbal said:

That is not the same as "avoiding a mislynch".  You only avoid a mislynch when you know somebody's alignment, and only scum know my alignment.

Gotcha.

Vote Ballin, folks, he's scum.

Since nobody wants to join me on Nolder. I’m down. 

unvote vote Ballin 

Just now, JiF said:

Yes, dipsh*t.  And If you are too, get your head out of your ass and stop spinning my reads/game play.  I’m doing me and if you’re Town, you derailed my work with your nonsense. 

Classic idiot. “I made a hysterical mess. It’s all your fault.”

Your “work” was all bs. My responses were to keep the record straight. If you’re town, you’re acting the part of scum mvp. My only transgression was getting tired of correcting the same crap from you, and then just ball busting. But everything I’ve said has been consistent and transparent, and most importantly backed up by facts.

Youre over here combining unrelated posts to create lies. Great town play, if you’re truly town. Idiot.

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I don't have a real read on Ballin.  He just seemed angry to me.  Not sure what that means.  I'm sure there will be a train that starts tonight or later tomorrow that will determine who everyone decides should go.  It could be me, Ape, JiF, who knows.   Also, everyone is all over the place so I think it will be hard to tell the cops read right away.  And then of course the cop could choose to investigate me or you or someone else instead of one of them.  It's their intuition.

Wtf?

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver(3)-, Barry.Cock,Jvill, Stork

Stark(1)- Dice

JifTwink (6)- drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink, ballin

Nolderp (1) hesshole

Ape (2) - JETS, beaver

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

Ballin(2) - verbal, ChimpPimp

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Opportunistic.

My #1 is Nolder, nobody seems to care he’s just hanging around making double post to look active. Nobody seems to care he basically said his new strategy is not to scum hunt and give reads. I’m not voting JiF because I’ve seen this enough times with him and Ape or him and Smash or him and Pac to know it’s less about his alignment and more about him probably menstruating. 

You are a new direction and new directions give new info. Yes. I’m all about any opportunity that gives new info. A new Ho is a good Ho I always say. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

That is not the same as "avoiding a mislynch".  You only avoid a mislynch when you know somebody's alignment, and only scum know my alignment.

Gotcha.

Vote Ballin, folks, he's scum.

Makes sense - and he's been pretty inactive which I default sense scummy.

^ edit: I was wrong about inactive

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

Eh I think I have seen enough.  Ape keeps trying to direct town votes and then even questions Barry and insinuated he is scum even though Barry agrees with Ape on lynching me. 

Vote Ape

what?

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

Trying to bail out your scum mate? I think beaver is scum, but we can get him tomorrow. Fully willing to jump back on his train if it picks up steam again today.

unvote

vote Ballin

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver (2) - Jvill, Stork

Stark (1) - Dice

JifTwink (6) - drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink, ballin

Nolderp (1) - hesshole

Ape (2) - JETS, beaver

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

Ballin (3) - verbal, ChimpPimp, Barry.Cock

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Makes sense - and he's been pretty inactive which I default sense scummy.

what?

Trying to bail out your scum mate? I think beaver is scum, but we can get him tomorrow. Fully willing to jump back on his train if it picks up steam again today.

unvote

vote Ballin

Ha I’ve been inactive?  You’re a fool.  

• Upvote 1

Verbal votes me for a legitimate reason even if wrong.  

The pimp takes the opportunity to vote because Nolder wasn’t gaining any momentum.  I only had one vote on me so that’s interesting. 

Barry jumps on after stating misinformation in regards to my activity in this game.  

Im watching this closely.  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Ha I’ve been inactive?  You’re a fool.  

You know what you're right. My perception was that you were one of the less active players but looking at your history that's not accurate. My bad.

I'm going to stay on board for now because of what verbal pointed out. Still would rather go beaver, but no one seems to like that for whatever reason.

14 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

The pimp takes the opportunity to vote because Nolder wasn’t gaining any momentum.  I only had one vote on me so that’s interesting. 

Barry jumps on after stating misinformation in regards to my activity in this game.  

You like to watch? Noted. 

37 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

How many times have you played mafia? Like are you one of the newer guys? I thought you started back from when I played?

Just now, HessStation said:

How many times have you played mafia? Like are you one of the newer guys? I thought you started back from when I played?

Played a couple games like 4 years ago.  All in all I’m probably only 4 or 5 games in at the most.  

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

So while I’m not new per se, I’m still relatively inexperienced in this.  

Just now, HessStation said:

Didn't you play my Wizard of Oz game? :)

When was it?  I don't think so.  I've played game modded by Leelou, 80, Jif and I think Nyn one time.  I don't remember playing in one you modded.  Those were back in 2016 though I believe.  

I’m thinking Smash forced his mafia spirit into Ballin. 

so far from my last reads list nothing’s changed except Jif slightly more townish and Ape slightly more scummy.  At first I thought, oh nice Verb just made a super town call...but the more I’ve sat on it the more I think it could be a semantical error scum always loves to feast on. 

Beaver is making me pause every other post but he’s also funny. 

More weary of KD. Barry seemingly town as I’ve been thinking. 

Maybe push Spoot and Chimp to more neutral than town. 

something like that

• Upvote 1

When was it?  I don't think so.  I've played game modded by Leelou, 80, Jif and I think Nyn one time.  I don't remember playing in one you modded.  Those were back in 2016 though I believe.  

I don’t remember lol, there were a few noobs in that game though and thought you were one of them