Ape (2) - JETS, beaver

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

Ballin (3) - verbal, ChimpPimp, Barry.Cock

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 9pm Wednesday

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Wait, wait ... is it not evident that Im volleying back while stringingingvout the guys that started chirping? Like beaver and kdels? Go back and read it. I take Jif’s crappy case, shove it up his bum, while also shining light on those that seem to be either helping him, or riding him - depending on his alignment,

Arguing ias a means of drawing out scum s an art. I’m ******* Jackson Pollack.

Gross

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Just remember folks, his entire case on he is a reaction to me consistently calling 80, Jeff, Beaver my top 3. It is OMGUS at best. He has had several scummy transgressions, appeals to emotion, and now self voted. After saying earlier the Ape vs. Jif thing didn’t need to be resolved right away.

If this clown is town, it’s one of his worst ever performances. I actually respect his town play enough to know this debacle can’t possibly be his town play. Everything he’s accusing me of he’s either lied about, spin, or misrepresented what is actual town meta for me. He’s better than thus as town - and according to him last game, “ape you’ve been away a while, I’ve been on fire” or some dumb crap like that.

I’m done talking about thus. He, beaver, kdels and Hess all chirping at me yesterday - it was messy. Not the type of mafia I enjoy anymore, but I was happy to indulge because it helped me see things better. I can shift back into the mode I was in before. Kthxbai.

Gross

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You lean scum on kdrls. You see better options Nd lots of activity between me and Jif... but you want to lynch inactive?

Question to the group: how long do we endure stuff like this as ‘new guy’ play, before we just lynch him?

Opposite of gross

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m at this;

Town lean

AJ

Dice

Spoot

Chimp

PAC 

Hess

Ballin

Neutral

Starku

Decker

Drums

kegels

Scum lean / would lynch

Jets 

Barry

JIF

Beaver

Nolder

Verbal

Jville

Kegels made me laugh

26 minutes ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

His haunted house descent into hell game were he gave links back to the game as the  Dead thread was top5 for sure. 

If nothing else that game helped prove dead thread people are only so smart when they can chirp outside the game because scum still won even with all the dead townies ability to help the living ones ? ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

Verbal votes me for a legitimate reason even if wrong.  

The pimp takes the opportunity to vote because Nolder wasn’t gaining any momentum.  I only had one vote on me so that’s interesting. 

Barry jumps on after stating misinformation in regards to my activity in this game.  

Im watching this closely.  

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You know what you're right. My perception was that you were one of the less active players but looking at your history that's not accurate. My bad.

I'm going to stay on board for now because of what verbal pointed out. Still would rather go beaver, but no one seems to like that for whatever reason.

3 hours ago, Beaver said:

I don't have a real read on Ballin.  He just seemed angry to me.  Not sure what that means.  I'm sure there will be a train that starts tonight or later tomorrow that will determine who everyone decides should go.  It could be me, Ape, JiF, who knows.   Also, everyone is all over the place so I think it will be hard to tell the cops read right away.  And then of course the cop could choose to investigate me or you or someone else instead of one of them.  It's their intuition.

This is all gross 

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

why do you think my comment is gross?

Conceding faulty logic but staying on a pick then stating it’s because you’re not sure one of the most suspected players in the game will get lynched is gross. 

Just now, kdels62 said:

Emphasizing such an early switch to your train and implying a team up is gross. Then again your post is easily the least gross thing up there since you have a reason to get defensive. 

I’m trying to defend myself whether it’s 2 votes or I’m L-1.  

Also it’s good to point these things out for later on depending on what may transpire.  

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That quote always drove me crazy.  Saying "only sith speak in absolutes" is an absolute statement.  

Just like an entire branch of philosophy, logical positivism, which states: 

A statement is factually meaningful if and only if it is empirically verifiable in theory or in practice.

The above statement is not empirically verifiable in theory or in practice.  

Hey gtfoh...

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

Also it’s good to point these things out for later on depending on what may transpire.  

Advice:

sometimes it’s good to be defensive early, like Jif and I were yesterday to each other, because the commotion generates reactions

other times, it’s better to let things play out a bit - sometimes townies vote their town reads to see who bites - reaction tests, etc

hard to discern, but both relevant plays

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Alright. I get it. It just seemed immediately gross. Especially, since you implied teamwork against you. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

All you keep doing is asking why, why, whyyyyyyyy????? Try finding scum that way. It’ll never work.

I haven’t played much but I would think that inquiring why to try and push out what may be  faulty logic would be information worth having.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

All you keep doing is asking why, why, whyyyyyyyy????? Try finding scum that way. It’ll never work.

Maybe you should tap out if you can't handle newbs asking people to explain things. I literally have no idea why he thought that was scummy - if I don't ask I don't know. I will continue asking why. Quit or lynch me if it bothers you so much.

• Upvote 3

Just now, BallinPB said:

I haven’t played much but I would think that inquiring why to try and push out what may be  faulty logic would be information worth having.

Maybe. It’s also easy For scum to spin it as defensive and empty play. Unless you’re scum, then I gotcha.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Maybe you should tap out if you can't handle newbs asking people to explain things. I literally have no idea why he thought that was scummy - if I don't ask I don't know. I will continue asking why. Quit or lynch me if it bothers you so much.

I didn’t say it was scummy