T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Maybe you should tap out if you can't handle newbs asking people to explain things. I literally have no idea why he thought that was scummy - if I don't ask I don't know. I will continue asking why. Quit or lynch me if it bothers you so much.

Well now, Barry Poppins, you’re going to need thicker skin than thus to play teh mafia goodness... and maybe, just maybe brain function beyond that of a pomegranate.

• Haha 1

Just now, BallinPB said:

Definitely but for Kdels who this is 2nd game that might be hard to spin. 

I’m not implying kegels is spinning. I’m saying you 2 diosh*ts go back and forth and then scum would use it against you.

Forget it alright!!!! God!!!!!! Your so lame !!!!!!

kristen wiig snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Well now, Barry Poppins, you’re going to need thicker skin than thus to play teh mafia goodness... and maybe, just maybe brain function beyond that of a pomegranate.

I have a low tolerance to whining due to too many kids. You whining about my asking why tilts me. In short, eat dicks.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Definitely but for Kdels who this is 2nd game that might be hard to spin. 

Eh I just thought it was worth noting but if your game is to get defensive early and often then I can understand that from a town perspective. 

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I have a low tolerance to whining due to too many kids. You whining about my asking why tilts me. In short, eat dicks.

I don’t whine. I am typing. Tone is projected by the reader, tea-what.

2 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Verbal votes me for a legitimate reason even if wrong.  

The pimp takes the opportunity to vote because Nolder wasn’t gaining any momentum.  I only had one vote on me so that’s interesting. 

Barry jumps on after stating misinformation in regards to my activity in this game.  

Im watching this closely.  

To all the dipsh*ts, like Pac, still thinking I might be scummy, see the bold and stfu.  If Ballin was town, he'd KNOW it was not a good reason and he'd be all over me.  Instead, he backs off and hopes it goes away.  "I'm watching this closely".  Ok, good luck with that.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

At first I thought, oh nice Verb just made a super town call...but the more I’ve sat on it the more I think it could be a semantical error scum always loves to feast on. 

See above.

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’d like to crazy glue their dick tips together.

It's a little weird that you're thinking about their dick tips.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’d like it if Barry pees and fills ballin up, then they do it back and forth like a urine metronome.

You need another hobby.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m not implying kegels is spinning. I’m saying you 2 diosh*ts go back and forth and then scum would use it against you.

Forget it alright!!!! God!!!!!! Your so lame !!!!!!

kristen wiig snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

*you're

/me'd

• Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Verbal said:

To all the dipsh*ts, like Pac, still thinking I might be scummy, see the bold and stfu.  If Ballin was town, he'd KNOW it was not a good reason and he'd be all over me.  Instead, he backs off and hopes it goes away.  "I'm watching this closely".  Ok, good luck with that.

I said it’s legitimate as the wording can be taken that way.  It’s wrong though and how many times have you played with me before to know I would be all over you?  

28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Intentional.

I actually believe you, but I'm petty and I can't resist taking the bait anyway, lol.

20 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I said it’s legitimate as the wording can be taken that way.  It’s wrong though and how many times have you played with me before to know I would be all over you?  

Doesn't matter - this is a read I'm making based on a scum slip that could be made by a rookie or vet, and it wouldn't matter how many times I played with them.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

If nothing else that game helped prove dead thread people are only so smart when they can chirp outside the game because scum still won even with all the dead townies ability to help the living ones ? ?

Not sure the good guys ever have a chance in a game you mod. Haha 

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

Hmm, Probably could be bc:

1. 80 knew Stark was town and was looking to self preserve long game w a buss if he didn’t end up the lynch or

2. He wanted to look consistent with whoever he was FOS’ing or engaged w during the time frame or 

3. He didn’t want to look desperate or too panicked which he tends to be as scum

4. He had so much heat not only from votes but from non-votes like myself, JiF, AJ he was in wifom mode knowing he was dead anyway

what you’re asking is total conjecture and makes little sense for me to try and be in 80’s head as to what he could have be thinking or doing att. It’s totally useless. 

is this part of your case on Stark?

here’s my thoughts on him. When the trains were tied I had basically just entered the game. I had just called out 80 multiple times bc he’s my easiest read ever. For example he does this I’m crazy don’t care, no I’m actually serious high/low panic thing and was loving me/questioning me thing and couldn’t shut up and sporadic. While I was calling him out, easy for everyone to see, yet Stark votes me. Scum doesn’t do that on day 1 while I was all over, FOS’ing, the competing train.  Btw I’ve already stated this, you must of missed it. 

so you’re style is to latch on to one person and do nothing to garner info, I try to incite as many responses from as many people to garner info, touché. 

i DID say plausible...

1  on d1?  80?? gimme a break. ure stretching here  he had an easy out

2 all goes out the window as soon as he flips scum

3 no he just made himself stand out MORE by doing this

4 on day ONE? nope   wifom goes out of control.  plus if he had voted stark    this being jn   there would have been plenty of wifom anyways

sorry to burst ure bubble hess but a) scum DO do that and b) its not like youre all that, with an aura that scares people from voting you

you all are forgetting that the simplest answer is most often the correct one. Stark should be hanging by now

Just now, Verbal said:

I actually believe you, but I'm petty and I can't resist taking the bait anyway, lol.

Doesn't matter - this is a read I'm making based on a scum slip that could be made by a rookie or vet, and it wouldn't matter how many times I played with them.

That's fine but you're wrong.  Nothing else for me to say about it.  

11 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

i DID say plausible...

1  on d1?  80?? gimme a break. ure stretching here  he had an easy out

2 all goes out the window as soon as he flips scum

3 no he just made himself stand out MORE by doing this

4 on day ONE? nope   wifom goes out of control.  plus if he had voted stark    this being jn   there would have been plenty of wifom anyways

sorry to burst ure bubble hess but a) scum DO do that and b) its not like youre all that, with an aura that scares people from voting you

you all are forgetting that the simplest answer is most often the correct one. Stark should be hanging by now

CTM scares people, I help people

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

Since nobody wants to join me on Nolder. I’m down. 

unvote vote Ballin 

So, I am voting for Jif because I still believe he is scum but I want to see if anything pings with Chimp like joining Verbal when it was also 1 vote and maybe Verbal if I have time. I will post if I find anything factually or near factually scummy or anyone else I have time to case this afternoon.  

@Chimp the Pimp, what do you think of Jif? Also, do you think think Verbal is town since you decided to follow him to Ballin?

@JiF what are your thoughts on Chimp?

Still down to lynch JiF.

Instead of actually addressing my concerns or even calling me Scum, he just says I suck. Batman should be trying harder to convince me otherwise. On top of that he self-votes like a bitch. Awful play like that should be lynched on policy.

Verb kinda sounds like he genuinely found a "gotcha" case. Both Verb and Ballin have been POI, so this is an interesting case to watch. Doesn't smell like scum bussing either.

Beaver is still a good candidate to lynch too.

17 hours ago, Nolder said:

I'm not playing that kind of game and I hesitate to give lists.

Im trying to play a very in the moment intuition based game and that doesn't lend itself to having a lot of certainty.

I can tell you what I said before, I have a feeling about Jif and Hess seemed to come at me in an opportunistic and unfair way.

Beyond that I do have a hunch about someone else but Im holding off for now to see what happens with the other two as well as continue to observe this person.

proceeded to unvote JiF to give him time to explain only to vote JiF again. not too helpful

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I just want to bump this since I think it was lost in the pile of sh1t jif, kdels and ape dumped on the thread.

IMO it is a bad idea to go after JiF or kdels at the moment even though I lean scum on kdels. There are better options like Beaver who is fear mongering to add onto the existing case. Some of the more inactive players would also be a better choice IMO.

this is not a great post... Its bad to go after JiF or Kdels even though you lean scum on Kdels... the point of the game is to Lynch scum don't like this post

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You lean scum on kdrls. You see better options Nd lots of activity between me and Jif... but you want to lynch inactive?

Question to the group: how long do we endure stuff like this as ‘new guy’ play, before we just lynch him?

ape points this out too..

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You're mis-characterizing what I said, mostly because I've made it clear that my preference is beaver. Aside from that - there's good reason to avoid those two posters in particular.

that's fine but appearing to try to divert votes against JiF or Kdels (who you read scum) only to then come back and say this... what's the good reason to avoid lynching a scum read?

16 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Still down to lynch JiF.

Instead of actually addressing my concerns or even calling me Scum, he just says I suck. Batman should be trying harder to convince me otherwise. On top of that he self-votes like a bitch. Awful play like that should be lynched on policy.

Verb kinda sounds like he genuinely found a "gotcha" case. Both Verb and Ballin have been POI, so this is an interesting case to watch. Doesn't smell like scum bussing either.

Beaver still a candidate but Barry above getting pingy.

UNVOTE

VOTE BARRY

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Still down to lynch JiF.

I put in the work.  Go read it.  You didn’t say anything I haven’t addressed.  All total bull sh*t parroting the dumbass Ape.  

I’m done putting in any effort in this game.  Absolutely ridiculous response from the lot of you.  I will just post votes since when I put in work, it gets sh*t on when I’ve proven time and time again im the best.  It’s a waste of my time.  

Go read 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I put in the work.  Go read it.  You didn’t say anything I haven’t addressed.  All total bull sh*t parroting the dumbass Ape.  

I’m done putting in any effort in this game.  Absolutely ridiculous response from the lot of you.  I will just post votes since when I put in work, it gets sh*t on when I’ve proven time and time again im the best.  It’s a waste of my time.  

Go read 

No you didn't.

This really is pathetic.

Just now, JiF said:

Honestly, just Lynch me.  I just landed in Vancouver and I’m headed to Whistler to Snowboard for the week.  I can keep up but don’t want to and I’m done giving any effort.

just Lynch me 

oh Jesus... come on man. this is too over the top.

22 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Also, you are so ******* confident that Ape is Scum yet you're okay with not lynching him today? Not very Batman-like.

If you are Scum, then you are basically calling for a reprieve when you were a leading lynch candidate.

22 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, that bottom post of Ape's is in reference to something entirely different. That's a straight up lie.

^^

These posts.

Because I want to give you a chance.

Don't go emo like Smash.

Edit: forgot to tag @JiF