T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

this is not a great post... Its bad to go after JiF or Kdels even though you lean scum on Kdels... the point of the game is to Lynch scum don't like this post

ape points this out too..

that's fine but appearing to try to divert votes against JiF or Kdels (who you read scum) only to then come back and say this... what's the good reason to avoid lynching a scum read?

Beaver still a candidate but Barry above getting pingy.

UNVOTE

VOTE BARRY

I will just direct you to ape's stupid trap from earlier. Just basing it on public info and an assumption.  My scum read on kdels isn't that strong. If we're 50/50 on someone being town or scum I'd rather go with someone who seems higher percentage is basically what I'd boil it down to. I understand the goal is to get scum. 

35 minutes ago, JiF said:

Honestly, just Lynch me.  I just landed in Vancouver and I’m headed to Whistler to Snowboard for the week.  I can keep up but don’t want to and I’m done giving any effort.

just Lynch me 

Just reading this .. My lean right now is to let this play out this game day and replace him if still alive tomorrow night on account of being away

• Upvote 1

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver (2) - Jvill, Stork

Stark (1) - Dice

JifTwink (8) - drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink, ballin, nolderp, beaver 

Nolderp (1) - hesshole

Ape (1) - JETS

Hess (1) - AJ

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

Ballin (3) - verbal, ChimpPimp, Barry.Cock

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 9pm Wednesday

32 minutes ago, JiF said:

I put in the work.  Go read it.  You didn’t say anything I haven’t addressed.  All total bull sh*t parroting the dumbass Ape.  

I’m done putting in any effort in this game.  Absolutely ridiculous response from the lot of you.  I will just post votes since when I put in work, it gets sh*t on when I’ve proven time and time again im the best.  It’s a waste of my time.  

Go read 

It’s funny because last game you derided Smash for his emo. Now you’re doing it. Seems super sincere.

36 minutes ago, Stark said:

proceeded to unvote JiF to give him time to explain only to vote JiF again. not too helpful

Jif doesn't want to help himself. Why should I care? Especially if I think he's scum anyway.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I will just direct you to ape's stupid trap from earlier. Just basing it on public info and an assumption.  My scum read on kdels isn't that strong. If we're 50/50 on someone being town or scum I'd rather go with someone who seems higher percentage is basically what I'd boil it down to. I understand the goal is to get scum. 

Explain these higher percentages. Please. I’ve been playing for years, and I always thought these games had a definitive percentage for the amount of scum, thus the likelihood of someone being scum.

1 hour ago, Drums said:

So, I am voting for Jif because I still believe he is scum but I want to see if anything pings with Chimp like joining Verbal when it was also 1 vote and maybe Verbal if I have time. I will post if I find anything factually or near factually scummy or anyone else I have time to case this afternoon.  

@Chimp the Pimp, what do you think of Jif? Also, do you think think Verbal is town since you decided to follow him to Ballin?

@JiF what are your thoughts on Chimp?

I’ve got JiF and Ape as time on town on time violence.,  Not a new dance, JoF gets very upset when he’s town and nobody listens to him. As scum he shows his ass pretty early. Both he and Ape had some very insightful and thoughtful post early that made me feel they are town. Before they started slap fighting like a couple bitches 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Explain these higher percentages. Please. I’ve been playing for years, and I always thought these games had a definitive percentage for the amount of scum, thus the likelihood of someone being scum.

I was thinking more in terms of the likelyhood of people being town - thus wanting to hold off on that group for now. We know who voted w/jvor. 

Would you tell me what the expected number of scum is in a game this big?

40 minutes ago, JiF said:

Honestly, just Lynch me.  I just landed in Vancouver and I’m headed to Whistler to Snowboard for the week.  I can keep up but don’t want to and I’m done giving any effort.

just Lynch me 

Have fun btw.

Dont fall down and bust your coccyx

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

I was thinking more in terms of the likelyhood of people being town - thus wanting to hold off on that group for now. We know who voted w/jvor. 

I was told it's usually 25%

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

I’ve got JiF and Ape as time on town on time violence.,  Not a new dance, JoF gets very upset when he’s town and nobody listens to him. As scum he shows his ass pretty early. Both he and Ape had some very insightful and thoughtful post early that made me feel they are town. Before they started slap fighting like a couple bitches 

unnamed.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

So Jif wouldn't get upset when he's scum and nobody is listening to him?  

2 hours ago, Drums said:

So, I am voting for Jif because I still believe he is scum but I want to see if anything pings with Chimp like joining Verbal when it was also 1 vote and maybe Verbal if I have time. I will post if I find anything factually or near factually scummy or anyone else I have time to case this afternoon.  

@Chimp the Pimp, what do you think of Jif? Also, do you think think Verbal is town since you decided to follow him to Ballin?

@JiF what are your thoughts on Chimp?

I have no idea what the bolded part means, can you explain?

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Still down to lynch JiF.

Instead of actually addressing my concerns or even calling me Scum, he just says I suck. Batman should be trying harder to convince me otherwise. On top of that he self-votes like a bitch. Awful play like that should be lynched on policy.

Verb kinda sounds like he genuinely found a "gotcha" case. Both Verb and Ballin have been POI, so this is an interesting case to watch. Doesn't smell like scum bussing either.

Beaver is still a good candidate to lynch too.

We have been?  I didn't really notice Ballin before this, and I don't recall (other than the joke vote D1 that ran up pretty damn close) myself being a major suspect yet this game.....so where is this coming from?

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Spider Man Reaction GIF

A+ on proper usage of Spidey meme.

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

We have been?  I didn't really notice Ballin before this, and I don't recall (other than the joke vote D1 that ran up pretty damn close) myself being a major suspect yet this game.....so where is this coming from?

Verbal sucks but any attention in his direction has been joking so far. Unless I've missed something

26 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

GFY

10 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Verbal sucks but any attention in his direction has been joking so far. Unless I've missed something

Careful, CTM offered a gun to anybody willing to shoot you, and I think I've proven I'm willing.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I was told it's usually 25%

so for sake of discussion let's assume 5 scum to start, now we have 4

we had 18 town to start, now we have 16

forget any and all reads and just look at it mathematically

randomly picking a player out of the entire pool you have an 80% chance of town and 20% chance of scum

assume for the sake of discussion we know a player is town - we don't - but for discussion

do we want to stab in the pool of two players where one is 100% town and the other is 80% town? Or maybe it's better to eliminate two for now, assume they're both town and choose from the remaining 18 with a 77% chance at town.

I'd prefer to go w/77% chance. Of course we don't KNOW - we have to trust an assumption that is foggy. That's all folks.

26 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Sure, just seemed like Chimp jumped onto your vote with unsound reasoning but I want to go back and read before I declare anything. Just got home from work so I’ll be looking into it. 

42 minutes ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

I saw Ape come in and wreck the end of last game. He had everyone as scum but the only person that was actually scum so I see your point. 

At the same time, I feel Smash and Spoot dominated d2 last game so I’m not ready to say jif and ape are town on town action quite yet. 

• Upvote 1