T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

Sort of stream of conscious posting here after reading for two hours so bare with me...

Still a lot of neutral reads for me. Verb missed the weekend as per usual and I've already touched on his Ballin TMI case. Dice has me a little paranoid but he's beginning to open up a little more so I am willing to let that play out before I make a call. Most of the newbies have me going one way and then the other with each successive post it feels like. I think like last game they will become more obvious later on with more flips to analyze.

Most suspect to me currently are players like Decker who reads like babble and just seems to throw a vote and leave. Nolder for stuff I pointed out already along with the lack of real presence. And JiF, as I've already stated among other things like his D1 play around 80.

38 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I hate JiF's self vote. I don't know him that well as a player but the vibe is pretty reminiscent of Smash last game where he self voted and complained that he always gets voted by the same people every game, blah blah. Not the same argument but it gives me the same feel. The back and forth between him and Ape was hard to get thru where I don't think either came out looking super clean.

I’m just going to put this out there. Jif was so furious about the Smash emo last game, he was PMing people and bitching about it in dead thread. In my mind, there’s NO WAY that Jif does the same thing the following game, unless it’s 100% intentional. Almost a ‘smash did it, so I will too’ type of attitude. Which aligns perfectly with Jif’s juvenile bratty personality.

Jif seemed to know 80 was trying to rile me up in D1. He acknowledged it when I called it out. He’s crying victim now because I said he’s doing the same... but 80 was scum. So his point is lost.

Frankly, y’all are making thus way harder than need be. He’s saying he’s ‘doing his thing’ but Batman scum hunts, scum Jif is just throwing a garbage OMGUS case back at me and not really paying any mind to the rest of the game.

Kill the bitch.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Ok. I try to be cool here but no politics. @Pac your being an ass about this. Knock it off or I will ban you. 

Been attached to this game all day. step away for a few hours and almost miss a long time member getting the boot.. ffs

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The 20% number was the remaining players - assume 16 town, 4 scum remain.

20% scum ratio remaining.

I was using math as a reason why I thought avoiding certain players made sense, since I was questioned on it. This was just may way of looking at it - not an attempt to distract from anything. It's funny it seems so far whatever attempt I've made at this has been met by people bitching about my approach. I know you aren't - you're explaining and I appreciate it.

That’s because it makes no sense and comes across as theories and obfuscation. Also poop.

• Thumb Down 1

48 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I like how Jif is building this narrative that he is the victim.

He read the thread - as we all gave - poor, poor jif.

He gave his thoughts - as we all have - awwwwww. He realized he showed his ass, and decided to attack me to make a mess. Complete OMGUS.

Problem is, his thoughts were a bunch of spin - and lies - about me. I didn’t give him crap. I defended myself and set the record straight. I pointed to facts. He called me stupid - anyone that didn’t agree with him? Also stupid.

The histrionics are an act. 

Seriously, **** off.  

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

No a$$hole.  You got on 80 for him coming at you the same way you are coming at me right now.  

Literally everything I say you twist.  Everything.

GFY 

Brah. You came at me. I had you in my list, but. I was focused on beaver. You come in after the weekend, and got full tilt. You are without question forcing the back and forth of you lie, I correct. 

I give you credit. You’re leveraging a classic scum tactic / by accusing me of doing everything you are doing. 

I refuse to move my vote. I’ve seen this defense against me when I peg scum so, so many times. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Im on vacation and im not going to put in an ounce of effort like I did when I reread the entire game post by post giving my thoughts along the way.  

I addressed this, if you are on vacation and don't have time or willingness to play then I can legit try and replace you if need be, preferably after this phase.

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver (2) - Jvill, Stork

Stark (1) - Dice

JifTwink (7) - drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink, ballin, nolderp

Ape (1) - JETS, Hesshole

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

Ballin (4) - verbal, ChimpPimp, Barry.Cock, Beaver

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 9pm Wednesday

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Ok. I try to be cool here but no politics. @Pac your being an ass about this. Knock it off or I will ban you. 

Has this happened during a game? I know chimp got kicked modding lol

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

That's probably never going to stop lol.

Truest words you’ve spoken

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver (2) - Jvill, Stork

Stark (1) - Dice

JifTwink (7) - drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink, ballin, nolderp

Ape (1) - JETS, Hesshole

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

I should be voting Barry McMath

• Haha 3

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver (1) - Jvill

Stark (1) - Dice

JifTwink (9) - drums , ape, keels, spootles, jiftwink, ballin, nolderp, AJ, Stork

Ape (2) - JETS, Hesshole

Verbal (1) - Pac

Kdels (1) dicker

1 minute ago, Stark said:

Have a good vacation. The emo thing is too much and I don’t want CTM to replace you and then we have all the ape vs JiF still hangin over us. 

UNVOTE

VOTE JiF 

oh ffs.. i just put you barry lol

• Haha 1