T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

It’s considered “bastard” modding to give fake death info. And usually you’d be warned beforehand 

Not as a joke though. Relax. I really thought Jif was playing with me. Ctm would love to eff with me like that. He’s truly pissed though.

Just now, jvill 51 said:

I’ve been told you ruin everything so just want to make sure

And I do

I wasn't answering you specifically. Just clarifying for everybody since the idea was put out there.

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

wasn’t calling you a bastard mod FTR, just explaining that fake death info (not joke reveals) isn’t normal 

No worries. I think Jetfan80 has done it a few times.

And it's definitely something I'd do, but only around end game. Doing it now could potentially be read into as confirming others roles.

Even discussing this now can do that but 3 people engaged with the idea so I figured I should clarify for everybody , particularly considering we have quite a few noobs playing

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Ok. I try to be cool here but no politics. @Pac your being an ass about this. Knock it off or I will ban you. 

*you're

I can do this all day.

13 hours ago, A.J. said:

I like the point about Verb jumping on Ballin for the semantic error. It's something I think Verb would bite into as Town but I agree it's an easy mistake to jump on as scum. Pretty neutral on Verb overall but I'd bump Hess up to a Town lean.

I really don't think it was semantics - to me, THAT'S the argument scum will always try to make....to turn it into a semantic argument.  He posted as if he had TMI.  Simple scum slip to me.

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Jif down voting all my posts. This is a guy that - like me - doesn’t go emo. At this point all I can do is laugh... I’ve shown you all the way. You all just sit there.

LOL, both you goobers have gone emo multiple times in the past.  Literally nobody is believing this sh*t.

10 hours ago, Pac said:

Tier 1 - Verb

Tier 2 - Ape, Berry

If I die remember this list!

Wassup with me on that list?  Wanna share what makes you think I'm scum?  Protecting Ballin?

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Here’s the thing about being town and making stuff up and lying when you case another townie. You get yourself lynched, then the other townie, then everyone that called you on the lies. If you’re town and casing , stick to observations and logic. Jif went for narratives and spin... and it’s going to be a mess now. 

I should’ve resisted the urge to keep calling him on the lies. Honest truth, he convinced me 200% he was scum. I don’t mind being wrong if I got there by advocating for the truth. I also cannot believe I made Jif go emo. Worth being wrong just for that!

Actually, we probably need to lynch you now just to be sure.

SCUM JiF goes for narratives and spin.....

TOWN JiF does not

6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

*you're

I can do this all day.

I really don't think it was semantics - to me, THAT'S the argument scum will always try to make....to turn it into a semantic argument.  He posted as if he had TMI.  Simple scum slip to me.

LOL, both you goobers have gone emo multiple times in the past.  Literally nobody is believing this sh*t.

Wassup with me on that list?  Wanna share what makes you think I'm scum?  Protecting Ballin?

TOWN JiF does not

Wow. The only other time I saw verbal get real serious I ended up dead.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Wow. The only other time I saw verbal get real serious I ended up dead.

Click, click, boom.

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Keep it up and I will take back the rib I gave you princess. 

It's BBQ, so I'm surprised you gave it away in the first place.

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Verbal said:

*you're

I can do this all day.

TOWN JiF does not

Ape, Town Tornado... I have played in games where he goes emo, you are correct. Granted they were like 2 or 3 years ago when i first started. 

58 minutes ago, Verbal said:

*you're

I can do this all day.

TOWN JiF does not

Setting up next days lynch = scummy.

15 minutes ago, Stark said:

Ape, Town Tornado... I have played in games where he goes emo, you are correct. Granted they were like 2 or 3 years ago when i first started. 

Eh, I say thus with all seriousness... I play the part. I’ll use emo as a tool, but I’ve never PMed someone who made me mad. It’s different. I’ll leave it at that.

I told you guys I’m the true lightning rod. Frankly I even think it’s dialed back some here. A coupe hours of bicker on Monday, and that’s it. The impact of which is being grossly overstated... because if someone kept casing you with lies you could disprove, you’d also defend. I’m just better at it. 

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Eh, I say thus with all seriousness... I play the part. I’ll use emo as a tool, but I’ve never PMed someone who made me mad. It’s different. I’ll leave it at that.

im not saying you've PM'd I just meant in thread. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Stark said:

im not saying you've PM'd I just meant in thread. 

I’ve gotten more hate mail than any other three people combined. It’s weird. I’m just good at playing the heel. I’m really a teddy bear in RL. I felt horrible that Jifwas really upset last night... until I didn’t anymore.

Puss In Boots Yes GIF by DreamWorks Animation

• Haha 1

Mod note:

I am going to be busy for abit and I don't believe night actions are even in.

So settle down or I let gatabot try out her new upgrade on some of you.

Jif and her are currently testing in the dead thread

Image result for robot dildo machine

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Setting up next days lynch = scummy.

If I did that while trying to lynch somebody else during a previous day, I'd agree with you.  As it is, I'm saying this at night and I'm not even saying it has to be tomorrow.  This was a little of a jumpy reaction from you....

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Mod note:

I am going to be busy for abit and I don't believe night actions are even in.

So settle down or I let gatabot try out her new upgrade on some of you.

Jif and her are currently testing in the dead thread

Image result for robot dildo machine

I can't believe JiF let you borrow it!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

*you're

I can do this all day.

TOWN JiF does not

Even though I don’t agree or even know what you mean by this meta, JiF created a false narrative on the JVOR breadcrumb and spun it you twat. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1