T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

there's more to being a teddy bear than fat, hairy and smelling like bigfoots dick

Classic CTM, anirught folks?

Fat insult = check.

Hairy insult = check.

Visualization of ape-like penis in and around the mouth = check.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

If I did that while trying to lynch somebody else during a previous day, I'd agree with you.  As it is, I'm saying this at night and I'm not even saying it has to be tomorrow.  This was a little of a jumpy reaction from you....

I can't believe JiF let you borrow it!

Jumpy? lol gfy

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Even though I don’t agree or even know what you mean by this meta, JiF created a false narrative on the JVOR breadcrumb and spun it you twat. 

Town or scum, I’m just glad someone else can call it what it was. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Even though I don’t agree or even know what you mean by this meta, JiF created a false narrative on the JVOR breadcrumb and spun it you twat. 

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.  As for the 2nd part, how often have you seen JiF create a false narrative and spin that when he's a townie?

Feel free to look it up, I'll wait.

Now, if JiF was wrong and thought he was 100% right, then fine....it happens.  But you have to take into account that JiF is decent at this and potentially believed he had a case.  Similar to how I feel I have a solid case on Ballin - you might not, but that doesn't mean I don't 100% believe it's accurate.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Jumpy? lol gfy

You literally called me scummy because you said I was setting up the next day's lynch.  And I didn't say you should be the lynch tomorrow, so yes - it was jumpy.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Classic CTM, anirught folks?

Fat insult = check.

Hairy insult = check.

Visualization of ape-like penis in and around the mouth = check.

1) we stick with what works

2) the only one who hears "smells like big foots dick" and visualizes oral sex is you. It's intended to imply you smell ******* nasty

Ok maybe Jif thinks of oral sex too, but that's it

• Haha 3

Just now, Verbal said:

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.  As for the 2nd part, how often have you seen JiF create a false narrative and spin that when he's a townie?

Now, if JiF was wrong and thought he was 100% right, then fine....it happens.  But you have to take into account that JiF is decent at this and potentially believed he had a case.  Similar to how I feel I have a solid case on Ballin - you might not, but that doesn't mean I don't 100% believe it's accurate.

I have no idea about JiF and “his meta based on narratives” that’s way too detailed a memory for me, what I’m saying is you’re using it this game that when he uses them (narratives) and spins it he’s scum. Ok so I never picked that up per his meta but since you’re using it for this game, he actually did use a narrative and spun it and he was town. 

you’re second part, yeah, I agree he believed himself and was being genuinely emo, hence my town lean

Just now, Verbal said:

This is gross. 

Jif is a calamity, with about a 15% hit rate.

Its one thing to say he thought he had a solid case, if the case contained facts. His case was sloppy - sloppy in that he was weaving together theories, misrepresenting facts, and mostly driven by his frail ego not accepting that I could nail 80 on D1 with little effort.

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

You literally called me scummy because you said I was setting up the next day's lynch.  And I didn't say you should be the lynch tomorrow, so yes - it was jumpy.

False. I said setting up lynches is scummy.  Consider it a bookmark for when day starts. 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

1) we stick with what works

2) the only one who hears "smells like big foots dick" and visualizes oral sex is you. It's intended to imply you smell ******* nasty

Ok maybe Jif thinks of oral sex too, but that's it

It would appear your subconscious does. Penis under nostrils = CTyuM

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Town or scum, I’m just glad someone else can call it what it was. 

Which is no indication of your alignment as JiF could be right. It’s just he wasn’t being completely sane and was spinning without providing full context. I still saw it as a slight ping just not a slam dunk case. 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Which is no indication of your alignment as JiF could be right. It’s just he wasn’t being completely sane and was spinning without providing full context. I still saw it as a slight ping just not a slam dunk case. 

Yea, I can totally jive with that. I’ve done it myself. My gut tells me one thing, then I rationalize it by building a narrative - and end up wrong. I get so bought into the story I ignore facts and logic. In my learning curve years I did it all the time as town Vs town. Hence my scum mvp nickname. 

That said, I really thought Jif was doing it as scum. If you guys need to lynch me to make sure he wasn’t right, that’s fine. I get it. I’m still being mindful of those who are and we’re setting it up this way. The ones that egged in the confrontation and then acquiesced to voting the easier mislynch. Ample scum hunting oops in there.

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

I have no idea about JiF and “his meta based on narratives” that’s way too detailed a memory for me, what I’m saying is you’re using it this game that when he uses them (narratives) and spins it he’s scum. Ok so I never picked that up per his meta but since you’re using it for this game, he actually did use a narrative and spun it and he was town. 

you’re second part, yeah, I agree he believed himself and was being genuinely emo, hence my town lean

That's what I'm trying to say - you can tell the different when JiF believes his ranting and when he doesn't.

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This is gross. 

Jif is a calamity, with about a 15% hit rate.

Its one thing to say he thought he had a solid case, if the case contained facts. His case was sloppy - sloppy in that he was weaving together theories, misrepresenting facts, and mostly driven by his frail ego not accepting that I could nail 80 on D1 with little effort.

Everything is gross, amirite?  The bolded is quite ironic, amialsorite?  And you weren't alone on IDing 80, let's not pretend otherwise.

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

Also Verb, your case on Ballin was a solid ping, not a case. Feels like you’re being overly committed to it tbh.

You can call it a ******* strawberry sundae for all I care - it looks like a scumslip to me; therefore, I voted him and stayed there.

And I'm the one talking semantics?  Riiiight.

12 minutes ago, Verbal said:

That's what I'm trying to say - you can tell the different when JiF believes his ranting and when he doesn't.

Everything is gross, amirite?  The bolded is quite ironic, amialsorite?  And you weren't alone on IDing 80, let's not pretend otherwise.

You can call it a ******* strawberry sundae for all I care - it looks like a scumslip to me; therefore, I voted him and stayed there.

And I'm the one talking semantics?  Riiiight.

So a ping vs a case is now a semantical argument? ***backflips and stretches***

ok

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

So a ping vs a case is now a semantical argument? ***backflips and stretches***

ok

I noted what I think is a scumslip.  I voted accordingly.  Was I wrong?  Did scum "agree" with me and follow my vote?  I guess we'll see, that's how mafia is played.

I don't really call stuff "pingy" or whatever.  I identify something, and case it.  Whether that case has 1 point or 27, it doesn't really matter.

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I noted what I think is a scumslip.  I voted accordingly.  Was I wrong?  Did scum "agree" with me and follow my vote?  I guess we'll see, that's how mafia is played.

I don't really call stuff "pingy" or whatever.  I identify something, and case it.  Whether that case has 1 point or 27, it doesn't really matter.

Stop yelling at me Verb!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1