T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

Verbal scolding like he’s scum finger wagging. Jif seemed full of shyt, or I would have unvoted. Duh.

You’re posturing to make ape the #1 topic of the next day. Rather than scum hunting, we can all bicker about ape and Jif and their meta.

32 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Stop yelling at me Verb!

Image result for spidey meme

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Verbal scolding like he’s scum finger wagging. Jif seemed full of shyt, or I would have unvoted. Duh.

You’re posturing to make ape the #1 topic of the next day. Rather than scum hunting, we can all bicker about ape and Jif and their meta.

Not sure if the "you're" there is me, but in case it is:  no - you are not the #1 topic.  I know you'd like to be, but we have better things to do.

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I’m starting a game within a game, who’s in? 

HessStation’s, “Forever Night, CTM’s Lot”

It’s a precursor to my Hell House Game. Explains the origins of how CTM became a demon spawn of Hell and why he enjoys ruining everything. 

In only if @Pac is modkilled.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I’m starting a game within a game, who’s in? 

HessStation’s, “Forever Night, CTM’s Lot”

It’s a precursor to my Hell House Game. Explains the origins of how CTM became a demon spawn of Hell and why he enjoys ruining everything. 

IN

• Sympathy 1

Dark was the night. The Hell Spawn had dwelled withIn these cellar walls for centuries. He preferred the deepest, darkest parts of Hell House, away from all the noise of the trapped, dead spirits he once feasted upon as humans. He preferred their screams to their chatter....

image.thumb.jpeg.be0ae4c44d6e5b434e02d0f201e76540.jpeg

• Upvote 3

The night was longer than expected. The group grew impatient and angry waiting for morning to come. Pieces of sh*t the entire lot of them.

The group woke to find two dead.

Chimp pimp, who had lost his bottom bitch the day before had become little more than a banana obsessed liability. Incidentally, bottom bitch is actually what a pimp calls his #1 ho. Who knew? Anyway, without Jif, all that was left was a vile little cur who strutted around like a douche with a cane and big hat trying to sell the eunuch gerbil and cracking fat jokes. He was pimp stomped as he slept.

Kdels, new to the scene but possessing a great aptitude in the art of being a grating obnoxious sh*tbird, was savagely beaten to death. Then, as if touched by the hand of a mod, he was revived back to full life. Alive and well, he was savagely beaten to death again. A fitting end.

Chimp pimp, wolf brood scum was pimp stomped

Kdels, town mason was beaten to death twice for good measure (2nd death was flavor only dumb-dumbs)

• Haha 3