Hesshole - was suspect, but have started to come around as town
Stork - suspect
Gerbil - suspect
nyn - Vanilla townie  Had a water break
JVOR - Town mason Counted out
Pac - suspect
Nolder - scum
Dice - suspect

I don't have time at work to go through all the reasons why right now.

Overall read, AJ, Spoot, Ballin, and Barry all seem to be trying to find ways to solve the game. I respect that as town, and if they're doing it as scum = kudos. Spoot was obvious as scum last game - and seems totally different here. I think he's town. The other three I don't know well, so I have to bracket them as town for now. I had Kdels figured for the other mason. Chimp had me totally fooled. 

Neither Pac or Verbal are attempting to solve the game. They just sorta hand-checking the action.

Dice is puzzling, and he along with Nolder, Drums, Decker, Jets, Stark and to an extent Jville all seem to be actively avoiding action.  

Gun to head, figuring there's probably 3-4 non-town players left - I would look at a mix of players that are super-clean and/or have been manipulating situations to what appears to be an agenda. Maybe hunt in this pool:

• One of Verbal or Pac
  • Decker 
  • Jville
  • Jets
  • Beaver
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Beaver said:

My scum radar is so broken, I followed his last vote cause I really thought he was the cop.

Are you scum?  If you lie I will know.

I didn't see the case on you earlier but this post sucks.

• Haha 2

Oh, I was also trying to multi-quote some of the sketching lists others made, lost some of the quotes I included - and didn't realize the one above was in that post still. Anyway, Beaver had a really odd list at that point. He was calling suspects and scum, but pretty sure that list lets him justify voting anyone. You all should be digging back too. 

I'm only going to do so much, given the impending death - and the look i'm getting from wifey.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Overall read, AJ, Spoot, Ballin, and Barry all seem to be trying to find ways to solve the game. I respect that as town, and if they're doing it as scum = kudos. Spoot was obvious as scum last game - and seems totally different here. I think he's town. The other three I don't know well, so I have to bracket them as town for now. I had Kdels figured for the other mason. Chimp had me totally fooled. 

Neither Pac or Verbal are attempting to solve the game. They just sorta hand-checking the action.

Dice is puzzling, and he along with Nolder, Drums, Decker, Jets, Stark and to an extent Jville all seem to be actively avoiding action.  

Gun to head, figuring there's probably 3-4 non-town players left - I would look at a mix of players that are super-clean and/or have been manipulating situations to what appears to be an agenda. Maybe hunt in this pool:

• One of Verbal or Pac
  • Decker 
  • Jville
  • Jets
  • Beaver

There it is..  you've been calling me town for a week but as soon as I vote you I'm suspect.  That's one of your scum tells.

Feel better about my vote.

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

YeH makes me think more SK than Vig for that reason. SK is hot right now. Whoever was hunting SK early I wanted to mention this but hoped it play out instead. I mean sure lynching SK is cool for town but not as good as lynching scum. SometimeS they inadvertently help. Plus, the role rules.

Deja vu.

17 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I’m surprised he was scum, not gonna lie. Monkey plays a smooth game

The game is much easier when you take zero risks. He's smart like that. I look for the busiest highway and run right out into the middle of it... it's what makes the game fun for me. Finding order in chaos. Risky play = more compelling victories, but also more humbling losses.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ape is always the loudest person in the room bruh. Change tactics 

My tactic is to find evidence. Being loud puts a target on your back but that doesn’t mean you are scum by itself. Otherwise you’d be scum too. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

There it is..  you've been calling me town for a week but as soon as I vote you I'm suspect.  That's one of your scum tells.

How To OMGUS Like A Noob, Even Though You Are A 10+ Year Veteran

By: PacTurd

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

No, that's not a scum tell, but whatever. JIF just got himself lynched for citing "my scum tells" and being wrong about them. 

I moved you to my list because you're list is easy targets. Pac I know, is a free-thinking scum hunter and makes his own list (which often defies the mob consensus about who to lynch). The list you just posted is nothing but ticket for you to follow the crowd here, not think for yourself.

No biggie. Others can sort it out when I'm dead.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

Are you scum?  If you lie I will know.

I didn't see the case on you earlier but this post sucks.

Yeah it does, but you will look back when I am lynched and laugh that I was being completely honest.

21 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

As to your vote specifically, Ape and JiF went back and forth for like 10 pages yesterday and Ape has to have the most posts in this thread. There’s nothing concrete you want to point to for your vote except following the dead guy’s reads and piggybacking off of Pac?

i cant read the big bazookas guns worth anything sooo, in essence yes 

had no clue  pimp was scum, his play overall seemed town other than being on the down low which is normal for his alter ego imo, nothing standing out except continuing to direct attention to nolder yesterday during the spat. and tthe views about the spat seemed fine n a little emotional considering  he and jifs * rumored* virtual reality rendezvous. 

and liek i said i had no clue about 80 either - the VT claim didnt seem like scum. i also understood jif's reasons for not wanting to vote 80 (feeling bad about the lynch cos he modded/revived mafia or sommething), and he got slammed for them  lol 

oh and on another note, i thought kdels was likely scum too and he flipped mason 

as for ape, i wouldnt know. the end game i often think about was after i voted wrong (based on a dream) on ape vs dpr and then got endgamed/lynched. so cant tell.

tl;dr for the Ballins, i just sheep dead typically strong town or townreads i feel good about. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Decker probably just useless town tbh. I doubt scum plays with that sort of apathy and he’s been coasting since D1

Maybe, but town got screwed last game and blew a similar big lead because we let inactives and drive by voters coast for too long

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

• One of Verbal or Pac
  • Decker 
  • Jville
  • Jets
  • Beaver

Horrible post.  Shall I pull your town and scum leads.  yes lets.  I remember it was page 53 when I brought up you switching from me to JiF in voting.

kay, to summarize... here's where I'm at (this is something I don't normally do in games, so this'll be a fun change of style):

Town lean:

• AJ
  • Dice
  • Spoot
  • Chimp
  • Kdels

Neutral reads:

• Stark
  • Pac
  • JETS
  • Barry
  • Decker
  • Drums

Not comfortable with them:

• Nolder
  • Jville
  • Verbal
  • Hess

Would lynch:

• JIF
  • Beaver
  • Ballin

•  

On 2/28/2020 at 3:02 PM, Stark said:

I’m going to be limited as I said. For self preservation and a hope/prayer I’m going to get these votes close as I can

UNVOTE

VOTE 80

Right before Stark’s vote the wagons are tied 5/5 by Ballin voting 80. This vote puts 80 in the lead by 1

On 2/28/2020 at 3:04 PM, CTM said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (6) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal, Ballin, Stork

Verbal (2) -dicker, Beaver

Stark (5) - Spootles, AJ, Dice.Cock,  kdrls

JVil (3) - Jif, jetfap, JVOR

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (1)- hesshole

Pac (1) - JETS

Hesshole (2) - Chimp, Nolder

NOT Voting-  Nyn

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

DEADLINE is today 2/28/20 8PM EST

On 2/28/2020 at 3:05 PM, Nolder said:

Still like Hess for a lynch but I'm ok with consolidating.

unvote vote stark

Nolder ties the wagons back up 6/6

On 2/28/2020 at 3:16 PM, kdels62 said:

I might be done for the night. 
unvote 

vote 80

Got a hot date night that won’t end in anything I want 

Kdels puts 80 +1 again  

On 2/28/2020 at 3:17 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote Stark

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

80 ties himself with Stark again 7/7

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Right - we only had a 20% chance of landing scum there.

I want you to explain some things though. Before the exchange w/Jif you pegged him as town, then during you pegged him as scum, then you made what appeared to be a a slip. You said something to the effect of - damn, I really thought he was scum. Then you went back to being sure and waived everyone onto the train.

1) How is this sort of flip flopping back and forth helpful to town in general? It seems chaotic and confusing to me.

2) Explain the part that looks like a slip.

Fair questions. 

1.) I didn't start with him pegged as town. I thought it was sketchy on D1 that he didn't vote 80 (before I even knew 80 was scum), was nudging 80 and someone else (can't remember right now). Those things pinged. Then, he did his Monday catch-up and I commented that a few posts came across as town. I think you got hung up on this. It's possible to suspect someone as scum, but acknowlege the town sounding things they say. It's an observation - and for stream-of-consciousness players like me, those acknowledgements help when we go away, and come back to the game - in re-acclimating to all the sh*t going on.

2.) I don't understand how saying "I really thought he was scum" is a slip that makes me scum. If I'm scum, I know his alignment. I really don't understand this question. Sorry.

3.) There are lots of types of players in mafia. If we all played it the same way, it would suck. My suggestion is to accept the diversity. I enjoy forcing action as town. I get people to react by interrogating them, but also by being flaky. It's a way of avoiding NK when I have a power role. It's a way of enticing scum into trying to use it against me, which helps me discern their agenda. It works quite well for me. I have a very good track record as a scum hunter - but because it's "loud" my misses are also the most visible. I'm okay with that. To answer your question "how does it help town", well, I'm finding and leading lynches on scum. I think the answer is quite obvious there. 

4.) Yea, I don't understand why you think it's a slip. I can tell you this though. I'm fast and loose as town. I do double-talk and sometimes contradict myself and get tangled up. I don't do that as scum though. My scum game is clean. I don't slip.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Horrible post.  Shall I pull your town and scum leads.  yes lets.  I remember it was page 53 when I brought up you switching from me to JiF in voting.

•  

OH MY GOSH YOU GOT ME!!!

I had 3 people on my "would lynch" list, and I moved from voting one of them, to voting the other.

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Now I see. Then your point was my original point anyway

No that you said you won’t vote the loudest when Ape and I tend to be the loudest. And obv, when you play enough games that doesn’t work except for individual players meta. I liked you seek evidence thing though. 

The one thing I'm struggling to interpret is the Chimp vote on Nolder. When Chimp made that vote, I thought maybe he was Cop. Cop sometimes does that vote post with no context right when day starts. Then, when Hess voted Nolder, Chimp said to him something like "someone else is finally paying attention". This all felt like very subtle Cop hinting, to me. 

The question I have, with this theory in mind is... where does Nolder fit into this. If Chimp as setting up some sort of Cop breadcrumb for an eventual false claim, he'd have to give us a scum read. So, that being said, I sorta want Nolder on my list... but, I don't want to chase a theory right now. I'm mostly saying it not as a distraction, but to get it on record just in the off-chance I'm right... so I can gloat about it.

• Haha 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Gonna need the vets to weigh in on this claim because it sounds like 

spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF

It's fine. I encourage them to. I'm often a mad man in thread as town, unorthodox, bloviating, pig-ish, whatever... but, it's not without purpose. I use myself as bait. I try to incite activity. As scum, I'm very strategic and calculated, I can impersonate town Ape, but without the slop and the last thing I'd want to do is let my team down.