T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What in the actual F is this master scum hunter? Give us something bitch.

Pro tip.

If you want to try and lynch the guy that's been calling you scum all game be a little less angry...  it looks forced.

2 hours ago, deckerfan said:

i cant read the big bazookas guns worth anything sooo, in essence yes 

had no clue  pimp was scum, his play overall seemed town other than being on the down low which is normal for his alter ego imo, nothing standing out except continuing to direct attention to nolder yesterday during the spat. and tthe views about the spat seemed fine n a little emotional considering  he and jifs * rumored* virtual reality rendezvous. 

and liek i said i had no clue about 80 either - the VT claim didnt seem like scum. i also understood jif's reasons for not wanting to vote 80 (feeling bad about the lynch cos he modded/revived mafia or sommething), and he got slammed for them  lol 

oh and on another note, i thought kdels was likely scum too and he flipped mason 

as for ape, i wouldnt know. the end game i often think about was after i voted wrong (based on a dream) on ape vs dpr and then got endgamed/lynched. so cant tell.

tl;dr for the Ballins, i just sheep dead typically strong town or townreads i feel good about. 

this actually made sense to me

I can work with this sort of post so keep pumping these out

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't think Beaver is Scum. A few posts of his ring honest Town to me. No doubt his play has been suspect, but I think that's genuine Townie inexperience. What I learned from playing with him last game is that he is a very honest player. I just don't think he's capable of that kind of deception yet.

That's some hot beaver on beaver action

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

any other reasons why he might be specifically targetting nolder here? Nolder has been fairly quiet. He did come out guns blazing at ape D3 though.

There's a world where Chimp saw Nolder as quiet  LHF. It's easy to chase after inactive players as scum, admittedly. If this were the case, then seeing which inactives Chimp didn't talk about could be enlightening.

But for now I wanna shake down Nolder and see what turns up first

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

There's a world where Chimp saw Nolder as quiet  LHF. It's easy to chase after inactive players as scum, admittedly. If this were the case, then seeing which inactives Chimp didn't talk about could be enlightening.

But for now I wanna shake down Nolder and see what turns up first

Shake me and I'll piss on your leg a$$hole.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

I've been thinking this for awhile but I didn't want to split my efforts between too many people or tip Ape off that I thought something was up with him so I stuck with Jif and to a lesser extent Hess. Now that Jif is dead though it makes sense to bring it up.

Has your read on Hess changed?

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

I was just consolidating my vote to achieve a lynch.

You can spin that as a SK tendency (especially because it's all but confirmed we have one this game) but if you look at pretty much any past game of mine I play it the same way.

D1 is (usually) a crapshoot so I just go with whatever train is highest and lynch whoever can be lynched first so we can move on.

This game was no different.

Even allowing for this, I still find it weird you didn’t go full hog on JiF for self voting yesterday.

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Has your read on Hess changed?

Not really but no one seems to want to go that direction and for now my vote is worth more than camping on Hess.

52 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Even allowing for this, I still find it weird you didn’t go full hog on JiF for self voting yesterday.

I always get sh*t from people when I do that. From lynching inactives to self voters and more. Anytime I've gotten passionate and really tried to push a certain method of play on people they just get mad at me and they never do what I'm saying they should do. So **** it I'll play my own game. I was already voting Jif I didn't need to lecture him too.

Let me ask you something, last game when I got on Gata for claiming VT did it matter? I did it more for the newbies but regardless did my explanation sway anyone least of all Gata? No. No one cared. If I had kept pressing I'm sure someone would have been angry. It's not worth it to me anymore. 

I know what you're nervous about and you're not wrong, I am playing differently. I am trying to be more easy going and more "feels" based in my approach. I don't like what happened last game and I think I know why it did and I'm taking this game as an opportunity to try a different way and see how it feels. With the prospect of a sk looming over the game and a tinge of hypocrisy in my attitude towards Ape I don't blame you for being wary towards me. I'm being honest but we all know that's not always enough in this game. If I'm eventually killed for taking this approach so be it. I'm having fun at least so it's more than I can say about last time.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, that's kinda the point. Every town game I play is to set up my next scum game.

So much posturing from you. I think there are things that you’ve done that are objectively scummy for sure. You did a lot of damage control after JiF’s lynch which pinged. I don’t like your initial response to getting wagoned today much either or the self-meta dropping you’re doing now

it’s a hard sell for me that you’re teammates with 80 from D1 and the Chimp buddying but it’s looking more likely there’s a SK so I can’t rule you out either

25 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I know what you're nervous about and you're not wrong, I am playing differently. I am trying to be more easy going and more "feels" based in my approach. I don't like what happened last game and I think I know why it did and I'm taking this game as an opportunity to try a different way and see how it feels. With the prospect of a sk looming over the game and a tinge of hypocrisy in my attitude towards Ape I don't blame you for being wary towards me. I'm being honest but we all know that's not always enough in this game. If I'm eventually killed for taking this approach so be it. I'm having fun at least so it's more than I can say about last time.

Not gonna lie you’re reading very zen right now and while it throws me off a little it does come across positively 

I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself though, for real. It sucks when these games feel more like stressors or obligations than what they are: A dumb Internet Guess Who sh*tfest 

• Upvote 2

On 2/29/2020 at 12:20 PM, Integrity28 said:

Did JVOR breadcrumb? If so, we can look at anyone that cased/voted both him and whoever he may have breadcrumbed with.

On 2/29/2020 at 1:04 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

He did say this his first post in the thread but it seems like it was just a joke. Most of the meta goes over my head.

On 2/29/2020 at 2:53 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Outting his partner helps us confirm town, no?

Not gonna quote everything here as some of the posts are deleted and if I try to put the screenshots in it'll screw up this entire post but basically Barry winds up (unintentionally?) "outing" (in quotes because I don't think the post he quoted actually points to kdels being the mason) kdels as the other mason after Ape's mason breadcrumb post. It looks bad and I don't like the deleted posts but I read it as a genuine newbie town screwup. This, in conjunction with the rest of his game (asking seemingly good-faith questions, actively scum-hunting), has me feeling pretty good about Barry.

On 2/29/2020 at 10:37 PM, Stark said:

Barry or Gar-rry could catch a vote his play was seemingly coached/advised.  I want to see where he goes today. 
following ape with a “ +1 “ reason is pingy

This one was strange to me because it comes after a whole conversation about how Barry should not be hunting the mason. Don't see how this equates with his play being coached (and I hate this argument in general after it was used on me last game. you bozos are just more experienced bozos than the rest of us).

On 2/29/2020 at 11:21 PM, Nolder said:

Vote Jif

On 3/1/2020 at 12:01 AM, Spoot-Face said:

Any observations to go with that vote?

On 3/1/2020 at 5:31 AM, Nolder said:

I got a hunch he killed nyn.

On 3/1/2020 at 3:05 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Can you sleepwalk us through your reasoning?

On 3/1/2020 at 5:49 PM, Nolder said:

You can all roast me for it and I wont really blame you if you do but honestly it's a gut feeling.

I'm not making a case and I'm not asking anyone else to follow me on Jif. If you vote Jif do so for your own reasons.

I just have this...idk. It's like there's a compass inside me and it's pointing at Jif for no obvious reason but I don't want to ignore it.

And no this is not a role claim or hint of any kind I haven't received any special information. Literally just intuition.

I think Jif would be the one to kill Nyn. Go ahead and lynch me over it if you want to.

I hate this so much that I almost have to respect it. I'd like to think that if Nolder was scum he'd come up with a better excuse than the magical inner compass.

On 3/1/2020 at 6:38 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Ik I haven’t posted a lot and I’m sorry but I don’t think there’s a lot to go on right now so I’ll wait because I’m in no rush to vote. Plus I was super busy this weekend

On 3/1/2020 at 10:00 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Yes but day 1 votes aren’t the most telling.  A lot of it on D1 is a crapshoot. 

On 3/1/2020 at 10:22 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I never said I was clueless. I’m just waiting to decide. 

On 3/1/2020 at 10:37 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I didn’t say there’s nothing to go on I said that day 1 votes aren’t the end all be all. You’re reaching. 

Don't like this string of posts from JETS at all. We had just killed scum, there was a lot to go on. Seems like he's intentionally avoiding making a move that could get criticized later.

On 3/2/2020 at 11:10 AM, Chimp the Pimp said:

This collection of posts makes me put Ape and JiF in the same category. They both seem to be playing honestly and transparently. Couple odd questionable post for each but they both seem to be trying to solve the game as a whole and not chasing a specific agenda. I don;t like the JiF train at all. I'm still looking at KDRL, but saw this as I did it and wanted to bring it up. 

I was feeling pretty good about Ape (would be very transparent to push so hard for JiF lynch knowing he'd turn up town) but this doesn't help that. JiF was the lead train and there were only one, maybe two votes on Ape. This seems like an argument trying to lay the groundwork that once JiF flipped town, nothing to see here, it was just town on town violence.

On 3/2/2020 at 11:38 AM, Stark said:

this could happen or it could not, no way to know. 

Beavers reads were: JIF, Barry, Jville, Stark Ballin

yet he's voting for Verbal at the time of his reads

Then this is his first post after 80's flip..... 80 wasn't on a reads list, and if he was at that point in the game you don't waste a vote when random is on the line

i lost the quote, but beaver voted JiF close to deadline wasting a vote. Other players have pointed this out as well.

I am good with my vote here for now.

VOTE BEAVER 

Good observations from Stark here that I hadn't and haven't seen anybody point out. Feel like this would be some hardcore bussing when it wasn't really needed as Beaver was already a prime candidate. Reads to me as either genuine scum-hunting or trying to stick the nail in the coffin. Either way I don't think Stark and Beaver are aligned (if one of them is indeed scum, which I'm leaning towards).

Didn't get to reread all the way through, but nothing I saw really changed my read on Beaver. The Stark case which I wasn't buying at first looks stronger on re-read, particularly the point @Dicetosser raised regarding the movement around the 80 lynch (sorry I lost the quote and I'm too tired to go looking for it again). I'm inclined to make the same read I did above with Beaver/Stark here with Dice/Stark, if one of them is scum I don't think they're aligned.. Feel good about Dice in general, though I'd like to see some more from him.

I'll try and finish the read through / post the rest of my thoughts in the morning.

3 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Didn't get to reread all the way through, but nothing I saw really changed my read on Beaver. The Stark case which I wasn't buying at first looks stronger on re-read, particularly the point @Dicetosser raised regarding the movement around the 80 lynch (sorry I lost the quote and I'm too tired to go looking for it again). I'm inclined to make the same read I did above with Beaver/Stark here with Dice/Stark, if one of them is scum I don't think they're aligned.. Feel good about Dice in general, though I'd like to see some more from him.

I'll try and finish the read through / post the rest of my thoughts in the morning.

Good posts.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it turns out Dice nailed Stark D1 off a post or two. I’ve seen it enough times in the past to know better.

I’m still really tilted by the voting right before Chimp put 80 in the lead for good.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:02 PM, CTM said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (5) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal, Ballin

Verbal (2) -dicker, Beaver

Stark (5) - Spootles, AJ, Dice.Cock,  kdrls

JVil (3) - Jif, jetfap, JVOR

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (1)- hesshole

Pac (1) - JETS

Hesshole (3) - Stork, Chimp, Nolder

NOT Voting-  Nyn

With 22 Players alive it takes 12 Votes to Lynch

DEADLINE is today 2/28/20 8PM EST

Ok so starting point again. Wagons tied 5/5 after Ballin goes from Stark to 80. The vote I missed earlier was Kdels already on Stark before they move to 80 down below.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:11 PM, CTM said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (6) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal, Ballin, Stork

Stark (6) - Spootles, AJ, Dice.Cock,  kdrls, nolderp

JVil (3) - Jif, jetfap, JVOR

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (1)- hesshole

Pac (1) - JETS

Hesshole (1) - Chimp

NOT Voting-  Nyn

Stark breaks the tie. Nolder ties it back up. 6/6 now

On 2/28/2020 at 3:20 PM, CTM said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (7) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal, Ballin, Stork, kdels

Stark (5) - Spootles, AJ, Dice,.Cock,  80

JVil (2) - Jif, JVOR

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (1)- hesshole

Pac (1) - JETS

Hesshole (2) - Chimp, Nolder

NOT Voting-  Nyn

Here is where I got screwed up. Stark should actually be 6 here but Nolder’s vote is lost in the sauce. Kdels switches to 80, putting him to 7 and Stark temporary back to 5 - and then 80 votes Stark. 7/6 wagons at this point

On 2/28/2020 at 3:20 PM, CTM said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (7) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal, Ballin, Stork, kdels

Stark (6) - Spootles, AJ, Dice,.Cock, Nolder, 80

JVil (2) - Jif, JVOR

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (1)- hesshole

Pac (1) - JETS

Hesshole (1) - Chimp

NOT Voting-  Nyn

Last post and I’m going back to bed. I’m doing my head in right now thinking I mixed up somewhere. So this is the corrected VC where it’s 7/6

On 2/28/2020 at 3:21 PM, Beaver said:

Oh great scum hunter.   Your talents have faded.   Do you really think they would put a newb like me as scum two games in a row?

so the fact you think this and are on my list 

unvote

vote JiF

Beaver with a chance to either extend the lead on 80’s wagon or tie it with Stark’s but does neither. Already touched on this.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:25 PM, kdels62 said:

You’re not wrong 

join me

unvote 

vote jvill

edit: you just seem like an easier lynch

On 2/28/2020 at 3:25 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote jvill

Here’s the weird part that I saw earlier but then convinced myself I was mistaken somehow. mods and sh*tty VCs plus tired parents do not mix

Anyway, when Kdels votes Jvill the wagons are tied up again at 6/6. Why does 80 break the tie to vote with Kdels? It literally puts him back in the hot seat. Maybe he didn’t realize it cause the VCs were off and votes were flying pretty quick or he was too busy looking up fap material but this goes against self preservation as any alignment. Is this what you’re talking about @Dicetosser

On 2/28/2020 at 3:26 PM, Chimp the Pimp said:

Not helping Beaver. It’s too close to deadline Spit on it a little and then vote one of the top three trains 

unvote vote 80

Chimp’s bus vote puts 80 up +2 now

On 2/28/2020 at 3:27 PM, GATA said:

Day 1 VoteCount 

80 (7) - Ape, Jvill, Drums, verbal, Ballin, Stork,chimppimp

Stark (5) - Spootles, AJ, Dice,.Cock, Nolder

JVil (4) - Jif, JVOR,Kdels,80

Barry.Cock (1)-Pac

Dicker (1)- hesshole

Pac (1) - JETS

NOT Voting-  Nyn

Corrected VC

Of all the movement around 80 it’s the vote he makes that puts his feet back into the fire that makes me wonder the most. It’s Wifom knowing 80 was scum but it’s a thread I wanna tug on and see what unravels.

Vote Stark

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

You want to start a new train?

I could go JETS.

Who else you got?

To me beaver, nolder and ape now make the most sense. I am starting to cool on beaver mostly because others just aren't buying and have made some fair points. I have to go back and read jif, jvill interactions as I recall seeing some things that caught my attention.

Don't mind putting some heat on Jets for being inactive. Let's see where it leads.

vote jets

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Not gonna quote everything here as some of the posts are deleted and if I try to put the screenshots in it'll screw up this entire post but basically Barry winds up (unintentionally?) "outing" (in quotes because I don't think the post he quoted actually points to kdels being the mason) kdels as the other mason after Ape's mason breadcrumb post. It looks bad and I don't like the deleted posts but I read it as a genuine newbie town screwup. This, in conjunction with the rest of his game (asking seemingly good-faith questions, actively scum-hunting), has me feeling pretty good about Barry.

It was a dumb mistake. Last game, the only one I ever paid any attention to, mod confirmed town made it almost to the end. I thought knowing the Mason was good for us. When it was pointed out that it was not good I deleted the posts because I felt like an idiot and didn't want scum to see it if they hadn't already.

What I pointed at was that JiF and kdels voted with jvor before he was killed (along with 80). Turned out kdels was in fact the other Mason so at least I was thinking right even if wrong to out him.

This was also why I was saying it was better to wait on going after either JiF or kdels when jif train was full speed ahead. They voted with the Mason so it was a good chance one was the other Mason. 

• Upvote 2