T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

3 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I was actually trying to vote for ape the day before pac said he would do a speed lynch on ape so I've been weary of him for some time now. Also lloking at spoot because him and ape seemed to be working together a lot, especially early.

Scum always collaborate in the game thread, not in their separate private thread. #facts

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

quick recap from page 9 on the first competing trains... ChimpPimp put 80 in the lead 6 to 5, Jville then joined 80...

following that you get Jets and nolder to tie the trains beaver, kdels, and barry switches from 80 to verb. 

Based on how the trains panned out from the second round with me and 80 I would say I really question this group... 

Nolder- kept tying up 80s competing train, did it when it was me and 80 too

JETS - timing here kept the trains close and eventually got verb to L-2

Barry- not sure wtf he's doing leaving 80 to go to verb just to save 80 maybe?

Don't like the play of aj early, and remember spoot questioning on this too.

AJ - voted around jville then voted me and just kept his vote there until deadline. never voted 80 or verb, only voted 80 at deadline after ape and aj asked for an extension, which seemed weird because AJ was still voting me and IIRC our trains were close near deadline. The JIF vote I believe AJ switched and said something like "i feel good"

Not ready to move AJ to a scum read with the 3 above but i noticed this and just am pointing out it caught my attention.

My movement was just explained but I'll give more context. At the time I was of the mindset that D1 was basically going to be a random lynch because we couldn't have any info to go on. When I moved, I was moving to the train with the most votes. There was no reasoning behind the trains, at least none that I saw at the time. I had originally moved to 80 for reason of having a crappy rap.

Later on there was some reasoning I thought made sense around you so rather than participate in what seemed random lynch to me I went with the one place that had reason. Part of that for me was you questioning my moving off 80 as if there was ever a good reason in the first place.

I don't recall if there was ever sound reasoning on the 80 lynch.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

My movement was just explained but I'll give more context. At the time I was of the mindset that D1 was basically going to be a random lynch because we couldn't have any info to go on. When I moved, I was moving to the train with the most votes. There was no reasoning behind the trains, at least none that I saw at the time. I had originally moved to 80 for reason of having a crappy rap.

Later on there was some reasoning I thought made sense around you so rather than participate in what seemed random lynch to me I went with the one place that had reason. Part of that for me was you questioning my moving off 80 as if there was ever a good reason in the first place.

Which makes it even odder to have Ape camped there the whole day on day 1 imo. For newbs, yes this has been done many times by scum and probably the only great feat JiF ever accomplished to boot

8 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I was actually trying to vote for ape the day before pac said he would do a speed lynch on ape so I've been weary of him for some time now. Also lloking at spoot because him and ape seemed to be working together a lot, especially early.

Man I was about to put you on a skewer for saying you were trying to vote for him the day before and then I realized you did vote for him the day before.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stark said:

when you look at that earlier train the 80 vs verb... 80 had more votes Chimp voted 80 and then you have Ballin and JETS throw votes on verb to either tie the trains or keep them close. Im going to go pull 

I called Chimp out at some point on d2 for hopping on a vote right after Ballin and his reasoning didn't make sense. That pinged. Then I looked for more info and I couldn't find anything else that was concrete enough -- which pisses me off because I am trying to get really good at this game and I could have had some braggin' rights. It still kinda boosts my confidence a little. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Sorry to ask but can you unpack why that is odd?

Bc he’s still my #1 scum right now and I’m just sitting back trying to let the game breath and everything he’s doing is still pinging, though that may actually be a compliment. You’re explaining how you “moved” around bc you “didn’t know” bc it’s day 1. That’s actually more townie logical than camping a vote and not moving it especially by Ape. 
Ape, mind you, has also already done the “I’ve changed my meta” and I specifically remembered when he did that and went on about it all game he was scum. And when he was scum he played similar style to more laid back but still throwing insults. Also last night Ape was on Verb w me. Today I even directly bring up killing Verb to him and he doesn’t respond to that part at all. I just frustratingly Tried to find his latest top 4 scum I thought he posted today and don’t think Verb was even on it. Therefore it seems more like he was Faust attacking Verb last night for the sake of it and with all those votes didn’t want another...which as scum you’d do, as town you stick more to your laurels regardless. 

• Upvote 1

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (4) - Nolderp, JETS, dicker, beaver

Nolderp (3) - Spootles, Ape, stark 

JETS (3) - Barry.Cock, Ape, jvll51

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

32 minutes ago, Stark said:

quick recap from page 9 - i am not going to quote the 30 posts of votes and updates but start on page 9 if you need to see them 1 by 1. on the first competing trains... ChimpPimp put 80 in the lead 6 to 5, Jville then joined 80...

following that you get Jets and nolder to tie the trains beaver, kdels, and barry switches from 80 to verb. 

Based on how the trains panned out from the second round with me and 80 I would say I really question this group... 

Nolder- kept tying up 80s competing train, did it when it was me and 80 too

JETS - timing here kept the trains close and eventually got verb to L-2

Barry- not sure wtf he's doing leaving 80 to go to verb just to save 80 maybe?

Don't like the play of aj early, and remember spoot questioning on this too.

AJ - voted around jville then voted me and just kept his vote there until deadline. never voted 80 or verb, only voted 80 at deadline after ape and aj asked for an extension, which seemed weird because AJ was still voting me and IIRC our trains were close near deadline. The JIF vote I believe AJ switched and said something like "i feel good about this" 

Not ready to move AJ to a scum read with the 3 above but i noticed this and just am pointing out it caught my attention.

You’re never going to see me run someone up to L-2 or 3 for no reason and Im not a JN homer so the inside joke about 80/Verb isnt a thing to me. The important context here that needs to be remembered is that neither wagon was built for any particular reason so for most players early on it just looks like two junk wagons with no real difference.

I still think the way you phrased your question to Barry is sketchy (especially with how the 80 bus job looks now) and fwiw I liked the case on you D1 as far as those go. It’s true I stayed on you until late but I had a few occasions where I called 80 out and interacted with him directly in other ways that I don’t think should lead you to believe we’re teammates. I also never asked for a deadline extension so you’re wrong there.

At one point I asked 80 directly what he thought about you when I voted you and some others joined. He waffled hard on his read calling you over defensive Town. There’s also the voting stuff at deadline that I’ve been over pretty thoroughly by now. You’re either a scum PR that Chimp & 80 voted to save by ensuring the goon took the plunge or you’ve been made into a huge patsy.

I said before that I think the four of you, Nolder, Beaver & Dice has scum in it. I’m trying to figure out which one of you it is.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

Im voting Stark

Day 3 VoteCount 

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

Stark (1) - AJ

6 hours ago, A.J. said:

Last post and I’m going back to bed. I’m doing my head in right now thinking I mixed up somewhere. So this is the corrected VC where it’s 7/6

Beaver with a chance to either extend the lead on 80’s wagon or tie it with Stark’s but does neither. Already touched on this.

Here’s the weird part that I saw earlier but then convinced myself I was mistaken somehow. mods and sh*tty VCs plus tired parents do not mix

Anyway, when Kdels votes Jvill the wagons are tied up again at 6/6. Why does 80 break the tie to vote with Kdels? It literally puts him back in the hot seat. Maybe he didn’t realize it cause the VCs were off and votes were flying pretty quick or he was too busy looking up fap material but this goes against self preservation as any alignment. Is this what you’re talking about @Dicetosser

Chimp’s bus vote puts 80 up +2 now

Corrected VC

Of all the movement around 80 it’s the vote he makes that puts his feet back into the fire that makes me wonder the most. It’s Wifom knowing 80 was scum but it’s a thread I wanna tug on and see what unravels.

Vote Stark

exactly.  theres no logical reason for him to not vote stark if stark is anything other then scum

4 hours ago, Stark said:

Apes town game is his scum game... loud, sh*t flinging, and abrasive thats ape all around. sometimes he's scum and sometimes he's town but he's blended his factions pretty well

How, explain? You feel good about a player that doesn't have many posts has literally just dropped a vote on me D1, D2, and still asking people how I am alive, but literally has offered zero to the game. see below

and just like that @A.J. votes me.

I want a legit reason that you feel good about dice in general. - then you follow that with though I'd like to see more from him. lol 

ive offered 2 town reads and 1 scum read.  few other comments here and there.

I was actually surprised he had doubts at one point. 

i removed a bit from this post so noone could think i was leading anyone to an answer.

VOTE STARK

Day 3 VoteCount 

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

Stark (2) - AJ, dice 

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

JETS (1) - Barry.Cock

Stark (1) - AJ

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

3 hours ago, GATA said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

JETS (1) - Barry.Cock

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

Lol, gatabot deleted aj vote. I knew I had it counted this morning 

3 hours ago, Stark said:

this point near deadline holder voted me to TIE up 80 and I. This feels like not wanting to vote your scum team mate and tie up trains. 

only to move the vote out of necessity to be on the scum lynch.

hunting sk, not scum

he directs this statement at Hess but i voting JiF, and in Nolders quote above, he won't make a case on JiF but he will call Hess scum and not vote him.

This is in response to @Spoot-Face making the statement that nolder never gave a reason for voting me to tie the trains between me and 80. 

Nolder may never have given a reason more detailed than his (i don't have the post here but he did give the reason of a vote on me to see "put pressure to see what shakes out") the quotes above show that pressure lasted about 23 minutes and he never addressed me to apply said pressure.

this post is unprompted Nolder just giving his opinion....again SK hunting not looking for scum

Nolder was voting JiF until this post - 

hmm... found this along the way... chimp said, Jif and Ape were in the same pile, probably town and now town on Hess. 

ape or hess getting cover?

this is after Nolder unvotes JiF

Jif is obviously frustrated and basically tells nolder to go re-read. .. after a few hours Nolder is back on JiF

After JiF flips town, Nolder has a post that basically says sorry Jif 

Nolder's vote on me at time tied up 80 and myself. if Nolder was scum he would want to tie it to give 80 a chance to stay in the game. Unfortunately once he tied it others moved to 80 and then nolder quickly moved over to be on the scum lynch. 

His points on JiF were kind of weak, and he even admitted he wouldn't case him, just go on gut and the fact that NYN thought JiF was town, citing that as a reason for JiF to kill her because NYNs town read would clear JiF all game? 

This is the vote for me based on flips and looking back. 

VOTE NOLDER

seems like u dont have original thoughts.  ure just reititerating things others have said.

feels like ure getting frantic   whats up?  good role the scum team cant afford to lose now?

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

There was. I provided it. Several others agreed to it. Weird that you can itemize everything else, except who said what about 80.

An inexplicable black spot in your memory!

The type of fiendish exception to your recall that could only be the work of true villainy!!!!

So, like you, verbal and pac are scum yeah? PAC gives his top 3, 2 of which are teammates and the other is ye olde ape, an easy mislynch to explain away.

By jove  think I’ve gotten it!

planet of the apes GIF

• Haha 1

On 2/28/2020 at 6:21 PM, Integrity28 said:

@mods can we appeal for a deadline push? Game is finally being played, but it’s Friday night. 

would be great now that we have trains and maneuvering to see others get a chance to weigh in 

80 train seems easy. Jif encouraging it, but not on it... I want to see more of this stuff.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:30 PM, A.J. said:

Alright I’m out of time

unvote

vote 80

pending Mod decision but to avoid random just in case. That’s L-1

posts quoted. Ape asked for the deadline and your post above is when you switched to 80. true you didn't asked you just acknowledged it was asked and mods did not address.

17 minutes ago, A.J. said:

You’re never going to see me run someone up to L-2 or 3 for no reason and Im not a JN homer so the inside joke about 80/Verb isnt a thing to me. The important context here that needs to be remembered is that neither wagon was built for any particular reason so for most players early on it just looks like two junk wagons with no real difference.

I still think the way you phrased your question to Barry is sketchy (especially with how the 80 bus job looks now) and fwiw I liked the case on you D1 as far as those go. It’s true I stayed on you until late but I had a few occasions where I called 80 out and interacted with him directly in other ways that I don’t think should lead you to believe we’re teammates. I also never asked for a deadline extension so you’re wrong there.

At one point I asked 80 directly what he thought about you when I voted you and some others joined. He waffled hard on his read calling you over defensive Town. There’s also the voting stuff at deadline that I’ve been over pretty thoroughly by now. You’re either a scum PR that Chimp & 80 voted to save by ensuring the goon took the plunge or you’ve been made into a huge patsy.

I said before that I think the four of you, Nolder, Beaver & Dice has scum in it. I’m trying to figure out which one of you it is.

bold response...

most D1 votes are, we had verb get to L-2, I believe 80 got to L-3 before that or close enough. the point of me mentioning it is that with the flips it sticks out that you avoided either until deadline 

There was no case on me. I caught votes because I said that you were wrong to vote me. we had other players come out with the ... man stark is so defensive, he's scum. lol

Im Town 

If you narrowed it down to nolder, beaver, dice and me., what are your thoughts on Nolder, me adding to his case earlier today. 

Of your 4 listed I think Nolder is scum, Dice I am iffy because he's not done much other than focus on my "tone". Beaver I was willing to lynch yesterday and still could but the new guys will make 1 or 2 scummy posts then 1 or 3 "lost town" posts. 

56 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Which makes it even odder to have Ape camped there the whole day on day 1 imo. For newbs, yes this has been done many times by scum and probably the only great feat JiF ever accomplished to boot

When I know, I know. You’ve seen it before. It’s an entirely different level of clarity.

Doubt me, you must. See the truth, you will. 

star wars netflix and chill GIF

7 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

To me beaver, nolder and ape now make the most sense. I am starting to cool on beaver mostly because others just aren't buying and have made some fair points. I have to go back and read jif, jvill interactions as I recall seeing some things that caught my attention.

Don't mind putting some heat on Jets for being inactive. Let's see where it leads.

vote jets

Excellent!

unvote

vote JETS

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

There was. I provided it. Several others agreed to it. Weird that you can itemize everything else, except who said what about 80.

An inexplicable black spot in your memory!

The type of fiendish exception to your recall that could only be the work of true villainy!!!!

So, like you, verbal and pac are scum yeah? PAC gives his top 3, 2 of which are teammates and the other is ye olde ape, an easy mislynch to explain away.

By jove  think I’ve gotten it!

I'll go back and look tonight.

17 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

seems like u dont have original thoughts.  ure just reititerating things others have said.

feels like ure getting frantic   whats up?  good role the scum team cant afford to lose now?

what are your original thoughts? do you have a feel for this game or are you just going to do the same thing you have since D1? You thought you had an easy lynch on me D2. Im town, my game has been town. You and a few are living on my "tone" telling AJ he'd be wrong on me 2 games in a row.

not frantic, playing mafia, making reads and posts based on game play, unlike you who just pops in occasionally with the "stark is so defensive" gosh how is he still alive AJ the only person you keep bringing that up to. your only focus has been on me for that series of posts around me and AJ early.

sometimes in mafia you have a hunch and you sit on it, you don't try to read any other parts of the game because you are so sure that you are right, only to be wrong and waste time in looking for scum because you decided that you already caught one. you're not helping town. 

I'm not scum - I'm town