17 ) Gerbil - not town

18) nyn Vanilla townie  Had a water break

19) JVOR  Town mason Counted out

20) PacMule Town

21) Nolderp - not town 

22) Dice - not town

23) T0mShane   Died as he lived, a feral pig

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

When it was pointed out that it was not good I deleted the posts because I felt like an idiot and didn't want scum to see it if they hadn't already.

Never ever ever delete posts in Mafia. This is something one of the mods should've told you if they haven't already. We don't want to allow Scum to make a mistake and post something damning, and be able to delete it.

I even try to avoid editing my own posts, and only do so in extenuating circumstances. IMO, if you need to correct yourself, the best way to do so is to quote your own post, bold the part that needs to be corrected, and type the correction in the new post.

You're new, so this is more for your information than it is to scold you.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (4) - Nolderp, JETS, dicker, beaver

Nolderp (3) - Spootles, Ape, stark 

JETS (3) - Barry.Cock, Ape, jvll51

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

Stark (2) - AJ, dice 

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Ape is voting Twice McSucksombob

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pac said:

What advice has 80 been giving you?

That @Klecko73isGod has been right all along.....you suck at this.

2 hours ago, A.J. said:

Can you explain that more?

Sure.  I, among others, got the impression that Chimp maybe had a guilty on Nolder and was hinting at it without revealing.  With Chimp flipping scum, it makes me think he would have had to do that with a teammate in order to properly sell the gambit had it worked out like that.....so maybe that means Nolder is scum.  And even thought I might not get that impression from Nolder on his own, the confirmation bias based on the Chimp is causing a problem for me there.  Hope that helps.

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

There was. I provided it. Several others agreed to it. Weird that you can itemize everything else, except who said what about 80.

An inexplicable black spot in your memory!

The type of fiendish exception to your recall that could only be the work of true villainy!!!!

So, like you, verbal and pac are scum yeah? PAC gives his top 3, 2 of which are teammates and the other is ye olde ape, an easy mislynch to explain away.

By jove  think I’ve gotten it!

planet of the apes GIF

This is literally the worst version of you.  I want you making people quit - hell, I'll even take the occasional AtE you used to use even though it drive me nuts to see it.  This.......weirdness.....is something DPR would do.  It's weird on you.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

This is literally the worst version of you.  I want you making people quit - hell, I'll even take the occasional AtE you used to use even though it drive me nuts to see it.  This.......weirdness.....is something DPR would do.  It's weird on you.

He seems desperate. 

* Shines hammer vigorously *

16 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Uh, ok. Your point seems silly. It's easier to remember things I was posting about. 

Let’s walk this thru:

1. You were asked why you did what you did

2. You explained it as, and I’m summarizing, there wasn’t good reasons to follow

3. This suggests that you were considering the reasons given

4. You remember the reason you want to remember, but not the ones you chose not to follow ... which happened to be for scum being lynched 

You call it silly. I call it deflecting.

You’re playing a heckuva game for first time scum. Kudos. You’re ‘got’ tho.

10 minutes ago, Verbal said:

That @Klecko73isGod has been right all along.....you suck at this.

Sure.  I, among others, got the impression that Chimp maybe had a guilty on Nolder and was hinting at it without revealing.  With Chimp flipping scum, it makes me think he would have had to do that with a teammate in order to properly sell the gambit had it worked out like that.....so maybe that means Nolder is scum.  And even thought I might not get that impression from Nolder on his own, the confirmation bias based on the Chimp is causing a problem for me there.  Hope that helps.

Say it with me, friend...

“There’s no place like chicken with broccoli”

Now exhale.

Feels better doesn’t it?

4 hours ago, Stark said:

There's no way for me to be able to explain why 80 would do that. Just the same way Spoot (scum) did the "neutral" read on me right before his lynch in the previous game which was the fuel that got me lynched as town then.

I can confirm I did this. Pretty proud of it too.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

He seems desperate. 

* Shines hammer vigorously *

Narrative is when you spin someone’s behavior to align with a fabricated agenda. 

Ive already conceded to being lynched. I’m screwing off. Yet, you’re casting it as scum okay.

Any if these guys will tell you I work way harder to survive as scum. But it’s cool, daddy-o, tell me more about my emotional state as it relates to being the scum lord.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Let’s walk this thru:

1. You were asked why you did what you did

2. You explained it as, and I’m summarizing, there wasn’t good reasons to follow

3. This suggests that you were considering the reasons given

4. You remember the reason you want to remember, but not the ones you chose not to follow ... which happened to be for scum being lynched 

You call it silly. I call it deflecting.

You’re playing a heckuva game for first time scum. Kudos. You’re ‘got’ tho.

I didn't remember some things about day 1 off the top of my head. You got me.

I remember my reasons for my actions. I don't remember the reason others to lynched 80.

You're reaching and you know it. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Day 3 VoteCount 

Nolderp (2) - Spootles,  stark 

JETS (4) - Barry.Cock, Ape, jvll51, spoot

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

Stark (1) - AJ

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I didn't remember some things about day 1 off the top of my head. You got me.

I remember my reasons for my actions. I don't remember the reason others to lynched 80.

You're reaching and you know it. Stop embarrassing yourself.

This isn’t a reach, it’s just the type of subtle thing scum does in the act of walking back the moves they’ve made.

Its cool. It explains why Pac keeps listing you without making a concerted effort to lynch you. You and Verbal. 

Explains also why he started day with a verbal vote, and immediately abandoned it to vote me. 

IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

Stark (1) - AJ

shocked double take GIF

• Haha 1

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (5) - Nolderp, JETS, dicker, beaver, hess

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

Stark (1) - AJ

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Not D1. D1 was a new look.

D2 was classic argue with everyone ape.

D3 will also be a new look. I think I will be a mystical sorcerer today and speak in riddles. Or maybe I won’t. I really can’t decide.

Ape_Split.thumb.jpg.7e1a5419794fd2f71c4fbaa909568214.jpg

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Stark said:

most D1 votes are, we had verb get to L-2, I believe 80 got to L-3 before that or close enough. the point of me mentioning it is that with the flips it sticks out that you avoided either until deadline 

There was no case on me. I caught votes because I said that you were wrong to vote me. we had other players come out with the ... man stark is so defensive, he's scum. lol

Im Town 

If you narrowed it down to nolder, beaver, dice and me., what are your thoughts on Nolder, me adding to his case earlier today. 

Of your 4 listed I think Nolder is scum, Dice I am iffy because he's not done much other than focus on my "tone". Beaver I was willing to lynch yesterday and still could but the new guys will make 1 or 2 scummy posts then 1 or 3 "lost town" posts. 

I'm not arguing that take. It was D1 and I liked you for scum early on before I consolidated on 80 when the deadline was like 30 minutes away. Not gonna pretend I had a lot to do with putting him under pressure minus a couple observations I made along the way.

My original vote on you was based on you questioning Barry for switching off 80 when to me the wagons looked like they were nothing burgers. I also think the wagons going into the deadline are more meaningful than the early game ones. Others joined after me saying you were getting defensive but that wasn't why I voted you in the first place.

My thoughts on Nolder are already pretty well stated. When I looked at the D1 wagons and how he voted to tie 80 to you and later switched back has already been said. He's got scum equity so I'm not fighting that point. The three people I'm suspecting all revolve around the 80 lynch. My Dice read hinges on your alignment because I don't see Dice going this hard on you if you're scum with him but I'm not ruling him out as scum yet because of how he's stayed on your case if you end up being Town. 80's D1 counter wagon is a good place to look if that's the case. Like I said earlier he does this as Town but can hide behind it as scum. I'm also taking into account that Chimp never voted for you when there was opportunity which could mean there was already scum on you, or he didn't want to put you further at risk when you and 80 were the lead wagons.

It's sort of a mess but I'm very confident that one of you is going to flip scum.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Yeah I'm not really sure how to interpret that dynamic. On one hand I could see Chimp targeting Nolder as LHF but Nolder has a bad track record voting around the 80 wagon D1, so distancing is a possibility.

What do you think about Dice/Stark? I've been talking a lot about them.