Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (5) - Nolderp, JETS, dicker, beaver, hess

Nolderp (2) - Spootles,  stark 

JETS (3) - Barry.Cock,  jvll51, spoot

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

Stark (1) - AJ, Ape

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

3 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I was actually trying to vote for ape the day before pac said he would do a speed lynch on ape so I've been weary of him for some time now. Also lloking at spoot because him and ape seemed to be working together a lot, especially early.

I never sensed Ape and Spoot as collaborating.  Maybe Hess and Ape, but they had their spat as well.  Could be a buss or could be nothing.  I will have to go back and read Spoot and Ape though.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Just give me a quick summary. I can’t dig stuff up right now. 

Your D1 vote on Verb that looked like you could've been trying to keep 80 alive, for starters. I'm still certain we'll find Scum looking there.

Add to that, you've been skating by under the radar most of the game with little pressure.

There were a few other posts of yours that stood out to me, but so much has happened since that I can't recall them off the top of my head. I'll have to dedicate some time later to go back and read.

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Your D1 vote on Verb that looked like you could've been trying to keep 80 alive, for starters. I'm still certain we'll find Scum looking there.

Add to that, you've been skating by under the radar most of the game with little pressure.

There were a few other posts of yours that stood out to me, but so much has happened since that I can't recall them off the top of my head. I'll have to dedicate some time later to go back and read.

And I remember one of my posts you didn’t like was me saying that I was busy and inactive for a reason. Weak. 

4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I would just like to say, I hope JETS ends up in the Coronavirus recovery ward with Jvill and Ballin.   95 page reread cause I never really focused on Ape and Spoot together.   I hope you stub your toe tonight.

wrestlemania xiv wrestling GIF by WWE

Give me the coronavirus over a stubbed toe. My immune system is unreal. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Speaking of Ballin, where he hell did he go?  

I've got the coronavirus.  In all seriousness I just have a bad cold.  I'm on it tonight to do a read of what I missed.  Definitely not feeling up to putting in more than an hour work though but I will try my best.  

ok JETS....first FRAT, I just did a search on spoot and ape........second I could kind of see where Spoot and Ape could kind of be a team together. Most of the stuff was Spoot talking about Ape's play to us noobs that I didn't quote and throwing poo at the wall. I took quotes that seemed interesting from Spoot because I have been more focused on Ape's play.  But Spoot has never really pinged as scum for me.  But neither did Chimp, so take that for what it's worth.  

OH AND GUESS WHO FIGURED OUT HOW TO MULTI QUOTE (disregard how they are out of time sequence).  YOU BITCHES ARE IN TROUBLE NOW!!!!

On 3/2/2020 at 4:22 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, that bottom post of Ape's is in reference to something entirely different. That's a straight up lie.

^^

This was in reference to JiF during the JiF and Ape spat.  

18 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Vote Nolder

Dude's early voting really looked like it could've been to keep 80 alive before finally bussing him. And now he wants to speed lynch Ape, which, IMO is not in line with his Town meta.

I don't think Beaver is Scum. A few posts of his ring honest Town to me. No doubt his play has been suspect, but I think that's genuine Townie inexperience. What I learned from playing with him last game is that he is a very honest player. I just don't think he's capable of that kind of deception yet.

As for Ape, I could put forth reasons for why I believe he's Scum, and also reasons for why I think he's Town. I tinfoil on this guy so bad it drives me nuts. I'll try to do a deeper look into him tomorrow.

This is the only quote I saw where Spoot accused Ape of possibly being scum.  

On 3/2/2020 at 9:51 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, well, if that's over, how about we get back to the game?

I don't like the way JiF said he was so confident about Ape being Scum, but said that we don't have to figure it out today, and then kinda waived the white flag and ****ed off.

He also misconstrued a post of Ape's in his case regarding the search for JVOR's Mason partner.

unvote

vote JiF

Here was Spoot picking for Ape in the spat.

On 3/1/2020 at 8:44 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Unvote 

vote Beaver

this ties his train with JiF at 4. Two solid lynch choices, IMO

Beaver, for his play around 80s lynch. Beaver last game refused to buss me and Smash. He's loyal and I can see him trying to avoid 80s train at all costs.

JiF, for that post of his post-80s death. It pinged me when I read, and BOTH Pac and Ape noticed it too. When the 3 of us all agree on something, it sticks out.

Will continue my read but comfortable with this atm

Here is Spoot agreeing with Ape and Pac early on in the game.

On 3/2/2020 at 3:32 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I'm thinking JiF and Ape needs to be sorted out now. It's too big of a distraction for Town. We can't have this drag out for multiple game days.

This is a neutral quote.

these are all of the quotes I could find of interest just doing a search.  I don't know, that doesn't scream as teammates, but is interesting.

43 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

And I remember one of my posts you didn’t like was me saying that I was busy and inactive for a reason. Weak. 

If you remember it can you find it then for some context?

If I sussed you for trying to hide, that's not weak. It's called making an observation.

But I like how you're fighting back now.

I'm home for 10 minutes then I gotta hit the gym and sauna cause that's how i roll.

Against my better judgment I may dedicate time to providing a reads list later but it's kind of moot..

The lynch should be Verb, Gay-rry, Ape in that order... 

• Thumb Down 1

On 2/27/2020 at 11:20 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

What does it mean to say this? 

He was quoting someone saying disgusting. Could be a. normal question but since Barry was in the DT last game and read the entire thread I find this a little pingy. Could also be an honest question but I expect more from Barry with the way he posts in here typically. 

Below is an exchange that might be interesting:

On 2/27/2020 at 8:55 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Vote Stark

On 2/27/2020 at 9:05 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Interesting.

So, Pac throws shade on a number of people, putting you at the top, and you immediately vote the person on his list with the most votes, making it the leading train.

On 2/27/2020 at 9:15 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

meh. I was leaning scum on Stark because of the reasoning others were given and my own interactions with him. Went back to reread the thread to see if any others stood out. The re-read only convinced me on Stark as scum more. I was putting that vote in before I read Pacs scum list.

My reason for jumping off the dueling trains was there was actual reasoning (for the first time) for Stark brewing.

I'd like to have seen some posts where you have Stark pinging.

On 2/27/2020 at 9:21 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Could be.

Just funny timing.

Reasonable response. 

On 2/28/2020 at 6:35 PM, HessStation said:

Town note: Decker was tied for most votes with 80, i called out 80, Decker instead of voting 80 votes me, even though I was FOS’ing the other train. You couldn’t be more townie if you tried. Fish in a bucket!!!

Side note: Nice post on Decker who is under quite a few people's radar. Did he ever give a reason for voting you @HessStation? EDIT: Hess was talking about Stark so now I'm a little confused as to who's who. 

On 2/29/2020 at 4:46 PM, deckerfan said:

Vote Stark

i wouldnt have voted 80 cos i had no clue about his play, the jvill points he made seemed logical??? y et he got hammered for them being convenient ......

, random seemed fine to me so i would have just sat on the fence. 80 juts surrendered with his "no harm done just VT, im going bye" so maybe stark is scum too? idk . makes no sense for 80 to agree to bussing himself like that cuz he has his pride as holier than thou scum

the newbs OTB three of em seem town, esp. beaver, outwardly scummy so seem town. whatevs

Has no clue about 80s play yet seems to have a clue about 80s play?  A little pingy here. 

I'm still reading through focusing on Barry but I included some other posts just because I thought they were interesting. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

He was quoting someone saying disgusting. Could be a. normal question but since Barry was in the DT last game and read the entire thread I find this a little pingy. Could also be an honest question but I expect more from Barry with the way he posts in here typically. 

Below is an exchange that might be interesting:

I'd like to have seen some posts where you have Stark pinging.

Reasonable response. 

Side note: Nice post on Decker who is under quite a few people's radar. Did he ever give a reason for voting you @HessStation?

Has no clue about 80s play yet seems to have a clue about 80s play?  A little pingy here. 

I'm still reading through focusing on Barry but I included some other posts just because I thought they were interesting. 

I don’t know butttttt, it was Stark not Decker I was talking about. I was getting people confused at the time. Ballin, Decker and Stark for some reason. Like JD and Barry I was getting confused at certain points too

• Upvote 1