T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Kill Jets. Kill nolderp. Kill pac. Kill jville. Killllllllllllllllllll beaver!!!!!

Bro, you’re so good at this. Would you consider verbal? And if so, instead of who? I’d swap verbal for beaver - beaver might just be dumb town that reoeatedly keeps walking into bad looks.

On 3/3/2020 at 2:19 PM, Drums said:

So, I am voting for Jif because I still believe he is scum but I want to see if anything pings with Chimp like joining Verbal when it was also 1 vote and maybe Verbal if I have time. I will post if I find anything factually or near factually scummy or anyone else I have time to case this afternoon.  

@Chimp the Pimp, what do you think of Jif? Also, do you think think Verbal is town since you decided to follow him to Ballin?

@JiF what are your thoughts on Chimp?

On 3/3/2020 at 3:26 PM, Stark said:

proceeded to unvote JiF to give him time to explain only to vote JiF again. not too helpful

this is not a great post... Its bad to go after JiF or Kdels even though you lean scum on Kdels... the point of the game is to Lynch scum don't like this post

ape points this out too..

that's fine but appearing to try to divert votes against JiF or Kdels (who you read scum) only to then come back and say this... what's the good reason to avoid lynching a scum read?

Beaver still a candidate but Barry above getting pingy.

UNVOTE

VOTE BARRY

I like these two posts by Drums and Stark.  Makes me feel good about them especially Drums.  I like his questioning around Chimp before the NK.  

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Bro, you’re so good at this. Would you consider verbal? And if so, instead of who? I’d swap verbal for beaver - beaver might just be dumb town that reoeatedly keeps walking into bad looks.

Are you really doing this right now?  LOL

58 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Everything I haven't liked from @JustEndTheSuffering aside from his D1 vote. 

Weird post, considering there was plenty of talk of Big and SK last game, so he should be aware of those roles

^Follows Pac onto the Ape train. Pac, being a player that JETS has more than once called a top suspicion.

Says he's still weary of Pac, yet is still voting with him.

For now I’m just going to address these two points really fast. 

1. It’s my second game and I wasn’t thinking about it. The vig died pretty early so it wasn’t exactly fresh in my mind.

2. Just because I have a suspicious feeling on someone doesn’t mean that we can’t vote for the same person. 

On 3/3/2020 at 5:36 PM, Integrity28 said:

How do you know one is 100% town.

I think you are 100% muddling the thread with “but why?” posts and now broken math problems. You made up numbers and now you’re making up more to rationale the first gaff.

Ironic the Ape talking about someone else muddling the thread.  

• Post of the Week 1

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (5) - Nolderp, JETS, dicker, beaver, hess

Nolderp (3) - Spootles,  stark , ballin

JETS (3) - Barry.Cock,  jvll51, spoot

Barry.Cock (1) - Pacmule

Stark (1) - AJ, Ape

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 5pm Friday

On 3/3/2020 at 7:12 PM, Beaver said:

Unvote 

Vote Ballin

Why did you vote me at this point?   Who are your top reads for scum right now?  

On 3/3/2020 at 8:17 PM, A.J. said:

I expected a much bigger reaction from you on this. I can remember a few times where people have self voted and you were down their throats over it because it's not Town play. Pretty sure the last time we played and I was scum you refused to move off me because I did.

Good catch from AJ on this. 

Ok so I was looking back for anything between JETS voting Verb and voting Pac, and found a few things.

On 2/27/2020 at 1:15 PM, Pac said:

You 2 want to want to keep the flirting to a minimum, I'm trying to locate scum.

^referring to Verb and Kdels.

On 2/27/2020 at 1:16 PM, Integrity28 said:

Notes that pac seems to know these two are town. 

On 2/27/2020 at 1:16 PM, Pac said:

ping....

^Pac's response to Ape

On 2/27/2020 at 2:08 PM, Integrity28 said:

lol, keep going ape-pac

On 2/27/2020 at 3:15 PM, JiF said:

ping! 

JiF had the same response to Pac's initial post

The below is unrelated, but interesting

On 2/27/2020 at 11:17 AM, A.J. said:

Decker is scum guys 

Not sure how serious AJ is here, perhaps he can enlighten us.

On 2/27/2020 at 11:56 AM, Chimp the Pimp said:

Possibly but he’s also not very good at this so it’s very easy to mistaken his suck for scum. 

Serious response from Chimp

On 2/27/2020 at 3:53 PM, Nynaeve said:

Soft defense noted de pimp ;)

Yes he does not excel at expressing himself in a coherent fashion but he sounds a bit different compared to last game. Granted different pov from my part but still. Too soon to tell if it means anything.

^Nyn chimes in.

Interesting interaction regarding Chimp and Decker, FWIW

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Dear god.

Ape's personalities have hydra'd his account.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Ok so I was looking back for anything between JETS voting Verb and voting Pac, and found a few things.

^Pac's response to Ape

^Nyn chimes in.

Would Chimp stick himself out there to defend Decker like that if he's in fact scum?  Good catch.  

16 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

For now I’m just going to address these two points really fast. 

1. It’s my second game and I wasn’t thinking about it. The vig died pretty early so it wasn’t exactly fresh in my mind.

2. Just because I have a suspicious feeling on someone doesn’t mean that we can’t vote for the same person. 

Reasonable responses.

So, do you think one of Pac and Ape is scum and are just not sure which?

14 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I wasn’t getting defensive on that post. All I said was that I thought you were reaching. I never got aggressive or pissed off. 

Eh, saying I'm reaching is a light defense. Doesn't mean you have to be angry.

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

Would Chimp stick himself out there to defend Decker like that if he's in fact scum?  Good catch.  

Yeah, that's the question, and it's one I'm mulling over.

I could see him defending a Townie there. Chimp, I think, is typically a very safe player as Scum.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Reasonable responses.

So, do you think one of Pac and Ape is scum and are just not sure which?

Eh, saying I'm reaching is a light defense. Doesn't mean you have to be angry.

He knows one is. And it’s not me.

On 3/1/2020 at 8:22 AM, Integrity28 said:

This pair of posts had me put Beaver as scum, Chimp as town.

Then I say..

On 3/1/2020 at 8:58 PM, Drums said:

Why do you say this? I might be leaning the opposite way but reading your takes after knowing who has died, you've been pretty accurate and I am curious to see why you are thinking this.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:57 PM, Integrity28 said:

@Drums

Beaver: logic about people putting him as scum two times in a row seemed  scum

Chimp: discouraging the useless vote seemed town

Both gut reads.

Still deciding where my vote should go but just saw this as I was going through this thread. I don't know if it means much because the response made sense to me at the time and I let it die. Right now I am between Nolder and 80, with a dash of Decker thrown in there.

Nolder and Decker for their play thus far--maybe saying just enough to sort of be around--and Nolder's excuse that people get mad at him for trying and that he never gets support. Bollocks. I remember you making a good case against Gata, albeit wrong, and I supported it. No one got mad if I remember correctly. But basically got me lynched.

29 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Why did you vote me at this point?   Who are your top reads for scum right now?  

Good catch from AJ on this. 

As I said earlier.   My dumbass really did think chimp wa the town cop and knew something I didn’t.   And I was back and forth on JiF and Ape at the time.

28 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^Pac's response to Ape

^Nyn chimes in.

Good find. I feel like Town is putting in the work today. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

As I said earlier.   My dumbass really did think chimp wa the town cop and knew something I didn’t.   And I was back and forth on JiF and Ape at the time.

Glad I gave you this idea to use in your excuses.

Zero chance a player who was scum last game where the cop died early is picking up subtleties like this about a possible cop  tell. You’re lying.

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

Then I say..

Still deciding where my vote should go but just saw this as I was going through this thread. I don't know if it means much because the response made sense to me at the time and I let it die. Right now I am between Nolder and 80, with a dash of Decker thrown in there.

Nolder and Decker for their play thus far--maybe saying just enough to sort of be around--and Nolder's excuse that people get mad at him for trying and that he never gets support. Bollocks. I remember you making a good case against Gata, albeit wrong, and I supported it. No one got mad if I remember correctly. But basically got me lynched.

I said this earlier in the game, but I cane into this trying to town clear people. Chimp’s post rung as town at the time. This is why I’m better at just hunting scum... but never hurts to try in different tactics.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Glad I gave you this idea to use in your excuses.

Zero chance a player who was scum last game where the cop died early is picking up subtleties like this about a possible cop  tell. You’re lying.

The only thing you could give me is a bad case of herpes. 

• Haha 2