Kev's Update

Brenjetsfan

New Year Begins

02/06/06

Finally, football season is over! I watched the game yesterday and got through it a little better than I thought I would. It's easier when you're not watching your division rival play for it all. I was disappointed that Seattle lost, as I was pulling for my old team. However, I am thrilled for Jerome Bettis, Jeff Hartings, Hines Ward, Allen Faneca and a few of the others from Pittsburgh that I have had the privlege of playing with in Hawaii. What a way for Jerome to go out! Hines Ward is one of my favorite players to watch, so I was happy for him to win the MVP...between him and Randel El, they were the 2 best QBs on the field yesterday! Well, now that the games have ended, the last head coaching position will probably be filled, and all the speculation of the draft begins...of course the Jets are still finalizing the coaching staff, so still some waiting to be done in Long Island on that end. It looks like it will be a pretty young staff on the offensive side of the ball, that shouldn't be a problem though. I am looking forward to getting to know Shottenheimer, Wise, and who ever else we bring in..oh yeah, Coach Richie Anderson and Coach Cox also!

FL this is a real good question. Do any of the Pats players do this? I would have to say probably not. If so, that is what Mangini will do here.

IMO these blogs lead to trouble more often than not.

Damn, I have a "Do You Blog?" Tee on order..

FL this is a real good question. Do any of the Pats players do this? I would have to say probably not. If so, that is what Mangini will do here.

IMO these blogs lead to trouble more often than not.

28950.jpg

Tom Brady #12

Position: QBYears Pro: 6Draft Date: 2000Draft Team: New England PatriotsBorn: 08/03/1977Hometown: San Mateo, CACollege: Michigan

nfl_patriots_logo.jpg

Mistakes Hurt in Loss to Miami

12/21/04

We just made too many bad plays there at the end, and we just made too many bad plays throughout. We just didn't play our best game, and if you don't play well, you're going to lose. It's uncharacteristic of this team but it shows that we've got to play better. It's going to be tougher next week at the Jets so we've got to regroup and try to go to and play better next week. We're just not taking it to the field like I think we are capable of. We've just got to figure out what the problems are and try to correct them, especially at this time of year where we are starting to play some really good teams. The Jets are as good as there is in the AFC and we're going to have a battle next week. We're going to try to regroup, fix the problems and go out there. The good thing about this is you get to go out there and fight again. We'll going to be in it next Sunday and be ready to go.

been a year since he posted!:baby:

Archived