Sign in to follow this  
Dunnie

Anyone buying stock this week ?

On 11/16/2020 at 1:52 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

💪🚀🌙

You can send my commission payment in bitcoin ;-) 

Today it hit $29 plus... real volatile but fun to watch. Reminds me of 1999 right before the crash. :)

• Upvote 1

💪🚀🌙

Just hit $36.....  its valuation is through the roof.

Im in around $12 a share.   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

Just hit $36.....  its valuation is through the roof.

Im in around $12 a share.   

When you make the billionaires club be sure to tell them a guy named barry mccockinner from a nyj forum gave you your best stock tip ever.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

When you make the billionaires club be sure to tell them a guy named barry mccockinner from a nyj forum gave you your best stock tip ever.

So many years ago, 1996 I think I bought Intel Warrants from a tip of a broker in the Tampa airport.  VERY similar result. Turned about 10K into 100K .

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

So many years ago, 1996 I think I bought Intel Warrants from a tip of a broker in the Tampa airport.  VERY similar result. Turned about 10K into 100K .

February 25, 2000 plug power hit an ATH of $1,150. HODL until it breaks the ATH.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

February 25, 2000 plug power hit an ATH of $1,150. HODL until it breaks the ATH.

Im lost now.....  year 2000?  EDIT. OK, I see.   Crazy.

It's been an unbelievable ride higher this year.  Feels like time to start taking some profits.  Not a lot as I think 2021 will be a good year but this market may have to take a bit of a breather.  In terms of equities I'm most balanced between some growthy technology stocks and some cyclical/value stocks in the Materials, Industrials and Financials.

Good luck to everyone!

7 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

It's been an unbelievable ride higher this year.  Feels like time to start taking some profits.  Not a lot as I think 2021 will be a good year but this market may have to take a bit of a breather.  In terms of equities I'm most balanced between some growthy technology stocks and some cyclical/value stocks in the Materials, Industrials and Financials.

Good luck to everyone!

Buy VTI, VGT, FDN, as core holdings I use in all client portfolios.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Buy VTI, VGT, FDN, as core holdings I use in all client portfolios.  

Thanks.  Will take a look.

On 12/22/2020 at 2:38 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

plug.png.bf31d5961547e2f99eef7d50bdef8fde.png

Hit $45 today.    I am having a ball telling friends and clients I put about 40k more or less in a stock based on a football message board recommendation.  Sold half my position at $36 and profited about 25k.  LMOA what a market. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Hit $45 today.    I am having a ball telling friends and clients I put about 40k more or less in a stock based on a football message board recommendation.  Sold half my position at $36 and profited about 25k.  LMOA what a market. 

That's awesome 🤣🤑

Up 125% on my robinhood pandemic play money.

Though, sold Tesla and bitcoin way to early.  Back in on bitcoin at 19K, but only a nibble.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

Up 125% on my robinhood pandemic play money.

Though, sold Tesla and bitcoin way to early.  Back in on bitcoin at 19K, but only a nibble.

bitcoin way overdue for a retrace but someone is buying up every little dip fast as hell. Still think it's good for 100k by the end of the year but right now the chart is like an arrow straight up.

On 1/7/2021 at 8:03 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

That's awesome 🤣🤑

Just hit 62 brother...., im it around $11.  LMAO. Cramer put it on his buy list. Getting a lot of street cred after the SK company invested 1.5 Bilion.

• Upvote 1

Sunk some retirement $ into Tesla. Slightly worried I'm getting in a bit late, but it's no going any where. Not looking to make a quick hit, it's going to be part of my portfolio for a long time. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/8/2021 at 2:58 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

bitcoin way overdue for a retrace but someone is buying up every little dip fast as hell. Still think it's good for 100k by the end of the year but right now the chart is like an arrow straight up.

Macafee will not...well...https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2020/01/07/john-mcafee-reneges-on-promise-to-eat-his-dick-if-bitcoin-fails-to-hit-1m/

24 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Sunk some retirement $ into Tesla. Slightly worried I'm getting in a bit late, but it's no going any where. Not looking to make a quick hit, it's going to be part of my portfolio for a long time. 

did you get in prior to India announcement?

22 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Macafee was a little too bullish, that won't happen for 6-7 years. See bitcoin stock to flow model.

Pretty sure the feds locked him up BTW.

We did get the retrace I was expecting. Looks like we're going to find support at the 30K level which was previous resistance. Very healthy pull back and looks a lot like the type of pull back we had several times during the massive 2017 cycle. It may go sideways for a bit before moving back up while alt-coins close the dominance gap.

4 hours ago, Bugg said:

I got in in July or so thinking the same thing...I’m tripled I think.   

💪🚀🌙

Did you see that Janet Yellen just said we need a reduction in criptos as it is the currency of terrorism etc.    Watch the price fall now I imagine.

12 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Did you see that Janet Yellen just said we need a reduction in criptos as it is the currency of terrorism etc.    Watch the price fall now I imagine.

I think she said she wanted to regulate, which is something crypto needs more of if it wants to be taken more seriously and added into retirement plans. The price did drop all the way back to levels we haven't seen since earlier this month.

• Upvote 2