OT: Tony Romo new contract with CBS

HawkeyeJet

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Their only moves are gonna be to go with Pat McAfee and Dan Orlovsky. They could also go with Sanchez.

Isn't Orlovsky moving into coaching/front office?  I thought I read that somewhere.

McAfee I could definitely see.  I am surprised they haven't tried to transition Van Pelt into a role like that.  He's about the only thing still hip with ESPN.

15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

How about a Rex & Sanchize reunion on the NFLs national TV broadcast?

What could go wrong?

One of my favorite things in life is seeing Rex trapped behind that desk with a producer sweating bullets in the control room hoping Rex can produce a single amusing or interesting sound byte, and Rex still butthurt that he can’t even get an interview for a DC gig because he burned all his bridges. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

One of my favorite things in life is seeing Rex trapped behind that desk with a producer sweating bullets in the control room hoping Rex can produce a single amusing or interesting sound byte, and Rex still butthurt that he can’t even get an interview for a DC gig because he burned all his bridges. 

Outstanding

And stuff.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1