OT: Tony Romo new contract with CBS

HawkeyeJet

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

Yep. I believe they were engaged for like 37 seconds too. 

He seems like a great dude, too. I’ve never heard or read a bad thing about him off the field. The closest to it was that weird bit where he took that high school chick to Nobu, but other than that weirdness/thirst error, he’s been golden 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

He seems like a great dude, too. I’ve never heard or read a bad thing about him off the field. The closest to it was that weird bit where he took that high school chick to Nobu, but other than that weirdness/thirst error, he’s been golden 

Where should he have taken her?

Besides, they'd worked up quite an appetite at Laser Bounce.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Yeah I dont understand the Sanchise hate. He was good when he had a good team around him, kept his nose clean, no weird suspensions, good with media, off field was golden. 

Our whole organization top to bottom failed that guy. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, T0mShane said:

He was arrested for sexual assault at USC.

On 2/29/2020 at 8:14 AM, T0mShane said:

One of my favorite things in life is seeing Rex trapped behind that desk with a producer sweating bullets in the control room hoping Rex can produce a single amusing or interesting sound byte, and Rex still butthurt that he can’t even get an interview for a DC gig because he burned all his bridges. 

"Rex, we've figured out your ideas about football are about 15 years out of date. NOBODY gives a f__ about stopping the run. But let's keep it simple; can you break down TD celebrations and sack dances?" 

• Haha 1

On 2/29/2020 at 12:08 PM, Apache 51 said:

Romo never shuts the f##% up, stating the obvious and talking right up to the snap and right after constantly, this sux.  I want to watch the game not listen to Romo talk about half of which he never accomplished on the football field.

Difference is while Romo talks a but much, unlike Troy Aikman there's a lot of substance to it. He is light years ahead of every other analyst about in game strategy. it may seem obvious but it's not said enough.