Pouha playing time this year

BigOrangeJetFan

For a 3rd round pick, this guy rarely played. If Reed was so awful, why not?

Is he a bust, or does he get more playing time this year? Will we draft a run stuffer this year?

I dont like that pick at all.. He has a size but a lack of stamina which makes me think that he will never be a full time starter and will be long time backup DT..

I think last season was not a good yard stick to measure this guy. Let's see what happens under Magnini...remember, the talk was Hermy wasn't exactly in players faces to workout, etc. And Poo Bear wasn't exactly a workout warrior in college...again, let's see what happens under Magnini's watch.

I think last season was not a good yard stick to measure this guy. Let's see what happens under Magnini...remember, the talk was Hermy wasn't exactly in players faces to workout, etc. And Poo Bear wasn't exactly a workout warrior in college...again, let's see what happens under Magnini's watch.

I hope so... This old kid has size and speed.. I like to see him to get ready for a full time at DT..

My front 4 will be McChesney, Pouha, Robertson and Ellis. It would be work.

He has TREMENDOUS strength, and he showed that off at the combine. I think he has the ability to be a strong NT, especially in the 3-4 offense. In the limited time he played, I saw some issues with him that seemed to be purely technique related, which tells me he didn't get enough attention paid to in camps, and in practices. I'm hoping Mangini and company can spend some time with him, and develop him some more. He can be productive in this league, all he needs is some coaching.

Archived