1st D guy off the board.

18 minutes ago, PepPep said:

I still have Chase Young to Washington, Okudah to the Lions, Brown to the Panthers and Simmons not going until 9 to the Jags. That would make him the 4th D player off the board. 

4 D players off the board in top-10 would be very nice for us.  Toss in a 3rd QB and one WR and that would be a wildly good outcome. 

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, PepPep said:

I still have Chase Young to Washington, Okudah to the Lions, Brown to the Panthers and Simmons not going until 9 to the Jags. That would make him the 4th D player off the board. 

All possible -- but you have to think some of these teams will value a Thomas, or Wirfs more. 

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

4 D players off the board in top-10 would be very nice for us.  Toss in a 3rd QB and one WR and that would be a wildly good outcome. 

Young, Simmons, Okudah, Brown (4 Defenders) + Burrow, Tua, Herbert (3 QBs) + Wirfs, Thomas, Becton (3 OTs) = 10 players.  That leaves Wills and ALL WRs.

Remove one Defender or one QB and you likely swing either Wills, Lamb or Jeudy into the mix in the Top 10.

More interestingly, let's say that Thomas, Wirfs, Wills, Becton are all gone in the Top 10....the question then becomes who slipped?  If it's Young or Okudah we DRAFT HIM.  If it's Simmons, Brown or one of the QBs then I think the Jets could find a partner to trade back with.

#11 is a very, very interesting spot to be in.  The Cardinals and Browns will determine what options the Jets have IMO.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, section314 said:

Maybe just bored...long time till our mock starts>?

I know the feeling. Just started a new job and I have literally nothing to do yet. So I must have spent 5 hours on the site today and made like 25 posts at work. LOL. Day flew by before I knew it. Thank God for this site!

• Sympathy 1