The Jets killed Carl

Dcat

• 5 months later...

For the uninitiated - the Curb Your Enthusiasm Jets episode is perfect in its diagnosis of our pathos and pathology. 

It was Bitoni’s clearly pained Jets rant reminding me of that must-see episode, for all Jets fans.

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+jets+killed+carl&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS752US754&oq=the+jets+killed&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0.3924j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

• Post of the Week 1

12 hours ago, JetsLife said:

For the uninitiated - the Curb Your Enthusiasm Jets episode is perfect in its diagnosis of our pathos and pathology. 

It was Bitoni’s clearly pained Jets rant reminding me of that must-see episode, for all Jets fans.

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+jets+killed+carl&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS752US754&oq=the+jets+killed&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0.3924j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

It was hysterical when I first saw that last year.

Changed my sig and status.    ....and a little bit of the Knicks too

On 8/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, munchmemory said:

"Watson!"  LMFAO!

On 8/12/2020 at 1:35 PM, Aaron Hernandez said:

I don't have HBO but I probably watched that clip cracking up 1000 times after my friends told me about the episode.  That and the clip about the ASJ touchdown against the Pats

Lit er ra ly  haha haha omg they should have hired that chic to fire Macc - Get the F out!

• Upvote 1