Jump to content

Mo Wilkerson Arrested


Ghost
 Share

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, nico002 said:

this guy was never good

For one year and parts of two others he was very very good.  His one good year was much much  better than anything Leo williams ever did and most likely far better than Quinnen Williams will ever be.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jets723 said:

I used to be a huge fan of this guy.  At one point he was a beast and he seemed like a real leader.  Then the contract stuff started and he was never the same.  Such a disappointment 

Rex left and he went downhill... If Rex stayed, MW would still be on the Jets roster and he'd be productive.  Same deal with Sheldon Richardson

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I can't with this stuff.  There's literally a button you can press on your pocket sized computer that makes a car appear wherever you are and take you wherever you want to go and it costs almost nothing.

And NFL players have an extra level of protection with that.  He could have called the security dude every team employs to pick him and his friend up.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Rex left and he went downhill... If Rex stayed, MW would still be on the Jets roster and he'd be productive.  Same deal with Sheldon Richardson

Really, I don't see it that way at all.  I think the culture of laziness, non accountability and indifference in the clubhouse began under Rex's reign.  He ran a kindergarten clubhouse and held nobody accountable for anything ever.  Players could basically choose to do or not do whatever they wanted under Rex.  Wilk and Richardson being late all the time started under Rex.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jets723 said:

I used to be a huge fan of this guy.  At one point he was a beast and he seemed like a real leader.  Then the contract stuff started and he was never the same.  Such a disappointment 

He was cool until he met Sheldon. Sheldon was like the bad boy ring leader he started hanging out with. I hate Sheldon R. Douche bag.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And NFL players have an extra level of protection with that.  He could have called the security dude every team employs to pick him and his friend up.  

I’d probably use the magic piece of metal and glass in my pocket that shoots messages into outer space which makes cars appear before telling my employer that I’m wasted, but your point is well taken.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Really, I don't see it that way at all.  I think the culture of laziness, non accountability and indifference in the clubhouse began under Rex's reign.  He ran a kindergarten clubhouse and held nobody accountable for anything ever.  Players could basically choose to do or not do whatever they wanted under Rex.  Wilk and Richardson being late all the time started under Rex.  

Wrong... Rex liked to keep it "likable and learnable".  He also gave players the room to "be themselves"  but he absolutely held everyone accountable to performance.  Players would run through a wall for him

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

funny story. my son brings up Instagram and I tell him I don't know about Instagram since I never used it.  He tells me that I am indeed on Instagram and he is following me.  I then remembers about 2 phones ago I had an Instagram account but I quit using it when facebook bought them out and everything gets posted over anyway.  So I never loaded it on any of my phones.  So I load in on my phone and I am following jets from 3 or 4 years ago and mo is one of them.  For some reason mo likes red shoes is what I can gather from his posts.  Also, zack stacy is running a football camp coming up :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Wrong... Rex liked to keep it "likable and learnable".  He also gave players the room to "be themselves"  but he absolutely held everyone accountable to performance.  Players would run through a wall for him

exactly, if you produced, you were good. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Wrong... Rex liked to keep it "likable and learnable".  He also gave players the room to "be themselves"  but he absolutely held everyone accountable to performance.  Players would run through a wall for him

Rex stood around and did nothing as they guys he personally brought in (Buress, Mason, et.al) dismantled the clubhouse.  It was a freaking zoo at Florham Park under Rex.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Rex stood around and did nothing as they guys he personally brought in (Buress, Mason, et.al) dismantled the clubhouse.  It was a freaking zoo at Florham Park under Rex.

clubhouse ??? Isn't that baseball ??? 

JOHNSON wanted lots of attention.  GENO SMITH and TEBOW were ALL JOHNSON wanting to make a splash.  So was bringing in IDZIK who sabotaged Rex and sent Sanchez out at the end of a pre season game to play behind a 4th string line which resulted in injury to Sanchez... That circus was JOHNSON... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Rex stood around and did nothing as they guys he personally brought in (Buress, Mason, et.al) dismantled the clubhouse.  It was a freaking zoo at Florham Park under Rex.

was it a zoo or a circus that traveled to the afc championship game?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He was cool until he met Sheldon. Sheldon was like the bad boy ring leader he started hanging out with. I hate Sheldon R. Douche bag.

He’s a grown man responsible for his own choices. He’s been out the league for 2 years and still getting in trouble

 

Can’t blame Sheldon for that

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...