Mo Wilkerson Arrested

Ghost

50 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Two DWI's for a guy that completely fell apart after an incredibly promising start. Gotta believe he has some serious problems. Hope he gets some help.

It explains alot. He lost his commitment, was out of shape, acting irresponsibly etc etc etc

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

I’d probably use the magic piece of metal and glass in my pocket that shoots messages into outer space which makes cars appear before telling my employer that I’m wasted, but your point is well taken.

I think part of that is they don't tell the team anything, to encourage use of the service.

Not that a $20 Uber ride matters to a guy with tens of millions of dollars. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, whodeawhodat said:

funny story. my son brings up Instagram and I tell him I don't know about Instagram since I never used it.  He tells me that I am indeed on Instagram and he is following me.  I then remembers about 2 phones ago I had an Instagram account but I quit using it when facebook bought them out and everything gets posted over anyway.  So I never loaded it on any of my phones.  So I load in on my phone and I am following jets from 3 or 4 years ago and mo is one of them.  For some reason mo likes red shoes is what I can gather from his posts.  Also, zack stacy is running a football camp coming up :)

Can I be the judge of that??

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Reminds of the video below @ 4:20. You want to destroy someone? Give them money, fame and power. 

Mo was never the same after that contract. 

Hopefully the guy can get some help. 

Mo got paid and then he was just looking to get high and get laid. This is why I never want to sign guys in their late 20's or early 30's looking for one last big $$$ contract.

This takes Wilkerson from completely disappointing to an extreme $***show, which makes my Wilkerson jersey wearable again for all the wrong reasons.... 

My disappointing jersey collection: Pennington, Revis, Wilkerson..... Mmmm delicious masochism.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, TeddEY said:

I can't with this stuff.  There's literally a button you can press on your pocket sized computer that makes a car appear wherever you are and take you wherever you want to go and it costs almost nothing.

Really? Mine must be busted. I just get food delivered to me when I press it. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, TeddEY said:

I can't with this stuff.  There's literally a button you can press on your pocket sized computer that makes a car appear wherever you are and take you wherever you want to go and it costs almost nothing.

And another that tells you the cop is coming up on your right. The stupid is strong in this guy. 

• 5 months later...

Wilkerson is still a free agent and no league discipline has come down yet for his DWI and drug charges, over 5 months later.

His brother was also arrested for murder in June.  

He is now 30, and hasn't played a snap since September 2018  Is it safe assume his career is over?  

What an enormous waste.

• Upvote 2

Wilkerson signed a 5-year deal worth $86 million featuring $53 million guaranteed and a $15 million signing bonus with the NY Jets

On March 15, 2018, Wilkerson signed a one-year deal with the GB Packers worth $5 million

Ive seen Mo Wilk in the last 3 months he is nowhere near football playing weight or shape, he has lost weight and mass.

I doubt he needs the money.