Sign in to follow this  
Mogglez

Sam Darnold film study.

i posted many times already that Sams expected completion percentage and actual % were middle of the pack...

the whole back foot thing, stepping in the bucket is SAMS THING...   happened at USC all the time...    its a problem.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

ejecting endless failure and mediocrity and excuse-making is my identity, I embrace that.

Pointing Up Morgan Freeman GIF by moodman

glimpses...   alotta different guys show glimpses

what ghosts?

until Sam can play like this against this opponent...  the tons of draft capital we spent, was not well spent

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

pre-Jets

No passing touchdowns, 164 yards and an interception on 15-of-29 passing for Darnold in the loss. It’s the first time in 15 career starts Darnold failed to throw for more than 200 yards. His passes were erratic, footwork inconsistent and decisions questionable.

Almost halfway through the 2017 season, it's becoming hard to deny that Darnold's inconsistency is hurting USC.

https://247sports.com/Article/Whats-wrong-with-USC-QB-Sam-Darnold-Thats-complicated-108208089/

44 minutes ago, Warfish said:

ok-then.gif?w=369&h=214

when you taklk with a person whose sole purpose is to infantalize Sam, thats what you get. bad doesnt count.

1 hour ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

got a historically bad offensive line - gave up 50 sacks and only managed 3.5 yards per rush.

false.

miamis was worse last year. (more sacks fewer ypc)yet fitz outplayed sam by a mile.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

As for Fitz playing better than Sam, hard to really argue differently. I'd still prefer Sam to Fitz any day or the week.

i'd prefer the qb for the Jets to be an IMPROVEMENT on Fitz.

whoever that may be. 

in 98 and 2015, i kept waiting for the qb to **** up...  Vinny outlasted Fitz.  but those 2 years rep the peak of Jet qbing for 25 years.

******* crime.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I'm 100% confident Sam will break all our records

i don't "get it" , all the confidence in Sam....      but , I hope the pudding will be the proof...   and my mouth will hang wide open in wonder

Yes Please GIF by MOODMANEddie Murphy Omg GIF by Saturday Night Live

7 hours ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Maybe Miami’s was worse. 

Fitz also has a decade and a half playing in the NFL.

Btw, Fitz has 500 more yards and 1 more touchdown and played two more games (didn’t have mono lol).

Completion %’s within 0.1 too. 

Do I get to start my post with “False” now too? 

the contention that our line was historically bad was what i meant about false. how historically bad can it be if at least 1 team, the same season is worse?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

It has more to do with how terrible our QB records are than it does with Sam's greatness. That said I can't back it up with stats but Sam just seems to have IT. And I'm one who generally hates that type of argument.

i feel ya...   about IT...meaning I understand. In this case I don;t agree. But no matter...     Obviously I hope I am wrong on this one.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company