Sam Darnold film study.

3 hours ago, Lith said:

This is encouraging......if the NFL was a 7-on-7 league. Nania is building a strong resume to replace Eric Allen one day.

But seriously, I'd like to see the rest of this list and exactly what goes into the calc (i.e., did Nania leverage a reliable source for this tweet or did he construct it using his own analysis). From what I've seen he tends to give Sam a long leash and the benefit of the doubt most of the time.

On 3/9/2020 at 3:06 AM, Losmeister said:

i don't "get it" , all the confidence in Sam....      but , I hope the pudding will be the proof...   and my mouth will hang wide open in wonder

Yes Please GIF by MOODMANEddie Murphy Omg GIF by Saturday Night Live

It has more to do with how terrible our QB records are than it does with Sam's greatness. That said I can't back it up with stats but Sam just seems to have IT. And I'm one who generally hates that type of argument.

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

It has more to do with how terrible our QB records are than it does with Sam's greatness. That said I can't back it up with stats but Sam just seems to have IT. And I'm one who generally hates that type of argument.

i feel ya...   about IT...meaning I understand. In this case I don;t agree. But no matter...     Obviously I hope I am wrong on this one.

• Upvote 1