First Call Between BB and Brady Did Not Go Well

More Cowbell

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Two cheating scumbags who know they won’t survive without each other and hate each other for that very fact. If this was a movie and they had a shred of honor, they’d get together in the desert and perform ritual seppuku.

It's amazing that the most self-loathing Jets fan we have rightfully makes posts like these about Brady.  Yet we have others, like @CTM, who still call Brady the GOAT.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Two cheating scumbags who know they won’t survive without each other and hate each other for that very fact. If this was a movie and they had a shred of honor, they’d get together in the desert and perform ritual seppuku.

Speaking of which, I guess getting caught cheating again means nothing to the NFL.  Just swept right under the rug, again.  

Biggest frauds in the history of sports. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's amazing that the most self-loathing Jets fan we have rightfully makes posts like these about Brady.  Yet we have others, like @CTM, who still call Brady the GOAT.  

It's only the ones with microphallus who cant tip thier cap to the guy. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

34 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

Better odds - Pats going to the AFCCG with Andy Dalton?  Or Brady going 6-10 with the Raiders?

RRRRRRRaiders are not much better than us right now with or without Brady. He’d be desperate to sign with them. Dont see it at all. TB12 ain’t stupid.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Tip of the hat doesn't have to mean calling him the GOAT.  You go out of your way to kiss his rings phallus.  

Jet fan A more likely to be biased for Brady than Jet fan B against

Sounds legit.

408-4082725_teletubbies-tinky-winky-danc

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Jet fan A more likely to be biased for Brady than Jet fan B against

Sounds legit.

408-4082725_teletubbies-tinky-winky-danc

^^^ Jet fan yells at people for NOT acknowledging Brady as the GOAT on a Jets message board.  Pats his own back for being so incredibly objective.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Jet fan yells at people for NOT acknowledging Brady as the GOAT on a Jets message board.  Pats his own back for being so incredibly objective.  

Thanks! 

But I dont remember yelling, in fact I think one ofnthe micropeen twins tagged while quoting the other 

I’m sure this has been covered at some point but where does Krafties fine money go?

It goes to the league coffers I’d assume ... so fine $ gets divied out as part of the CBA or something where it’s split amongst the teams ... like tv revenue or something.

So pats are just paying off the other owners to ignore their cheating

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

You mean two highly competitive douche-bags didn't have a nice call together ??? What a surprise... 

I don't  know maybe BB feels invincible now. All I know is he was probably on his way to getting fired as the Pats HC until Brady showed up. He sort of owes his legacy to him. 

• Upvote 1