First Call Between BB and Brady Did Not Go Well

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The latest:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2020/02/27/new-england-patriot-cincinnati-bengals-illegal-videotaping-draft-pick/4899400002/

New England Patriots could be fined, lose draft pick for illegally videotaping Cincinnati Bengals, per report

So it'll be a slap on the wrist.  Of course.  

Coulda been worse they coulda smoked weed

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wonderboy said:

RRRRRRRaiders are not much better than us right now with or without Brady. He’d be desperate to sign with them. Dont see it at all. TB12 ain’t stupid.

Outside of qb the raiders have a better roster than the Pats

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Two cheating scumbags who know they won’t survive without each other and hate each other for that very fact. If this was a movie and they had a shred of honor, they’d get together in the desert and perform ritual seppuku.

They should just go at it in the middle of the desert like Tom Cruise & Willem Defoe in born on the 4th of July, except no one comes to their aid & they get eaten by buzzards. 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Two cheating scumbags who know they won’t survive without each other and hate each other for that very fact. If this was a movie and they had a shred of honor, they’d get together in the desert and perform ritual seppuku.

I’m going to watch it multiple times, although I’d only go and watch the last 10 minutes ?

• Upvote 1

Belichick might like to let him walk to prove he can win without him. To me Andy Dalton would be a good signing not overly expensive to fit in. They also last year signed Cody Kessler who would be a long shot to be their starter but last season they kept building him up. I couldn’t see Stidham winning that job. When he played in a game vs us in September and threw a pick six. After that Belichick took him out even though an NEP blowout. 

2 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Belichick might like to let him walk to prove he can win without him. To me Andy Dalton would be a good signing not overly expensive to fit in. They also last year signed Cody Kessler who would be a long shot to be their starter but last season they kept building him up. I couldn’t see Stidham winning that job. When he played in a game vs us in September and threw a pick six. After that Belichick took him out even though an NEP blowout. 

If Belichick wins the Super Bowl with Andy Dalton I don't think I will survive.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Dated yourself there...

Actually you dated yourself by getting the reference lol. 

I actually had to look it up. I started to type Donna Summer but had a feeling it wasn't right. Thank you google.

• Haha 1

On 3/5/2020 at 11:04 AM, CTM said:

It's only the ones with microphallus who cant tip thier cap to the guy. 

On 3/5/2020 at 11:06 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Tip of the hat doesn't have to mean calling him the GOAT.  You go out of your way to kiss his rings phallus.  

CTM and @Pac deserve each other

• Haha 1

On 3/5/2020 at 10:45 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

It's amazing that the most self-loathing Jets fan we have rightfully makes posts like these about Brady.  Yet we have others, like @CTM, who still call Brady the GOAT.  

I kind of find it amazing that anyone would find it amazing that anyone would call Brady the GOAT.

I hate the F* but....

• Upvote 2

On 3/5/2020 at 10:56 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

The latest:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2020/02/27/new-england-patriot-cincinnati-bengals-illegal-videotaping-draft-pick/4899400002/

New England Patriots could be fined, lose draft pick for illegally videotaping Cincinnati Bengals, per report

So it'll be a slap on the wrist.  Of course.  

As far as I’m concerned - This would be worse than not being punished at all...

Don’t punish them and say they didn’t cheat —— maybe they didn’t

But if you’re going to acknowledge they cheated, AGAIN and only take away a late round draft pick (fines are meaningless) all it does is basically tell them to continue doing it.

This is the 3rd time this regime/team has been punished for cheating and they’ll continue to do so.  The risk reward here is overwhelmingly in favor of continuing to cheat.

It’s disgusting, honestly BB should be suspended for at least a season...I would say kicked out of the league - but anything short of a full year suspension of BB is too small.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

I kind of find it amazing that anyone would find it amazing that anyone would call Brady the GOAT.

I hate the F* but....

If you put the cheating aside - then absolutely he can be viewed and IMO would be the GOAT or certainly in the conversation.

But and it’s a BIG but - he is, in fact, a serial cheater.  Not worthy of being recognized anywhere near the top of any list.  Let alone the best to ever play the game.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Uh yes it was. He had a game winning drive on the line and threw 3 ducks in a row. 

It was both.  Kyle decided to air it out instead of ground and pound up by 10 points and Jimmy G missed some fairly easy throws

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

As far as I’m concerned - This would be worse than not being punished at all...

Don’t punish them and say they didn’t cheat —— maybe they didn’t

But if you’re going to acknowledge they cheated, AGAIN and only take away a late round draft pick (fines are meaningless) all it does is basically tell them to continue doing it.

This is the 3rd time this regime/team has been punished for cheating and they’ll continue to do so.  The risk reward here is overwhelmingly in favor of continuing to cheat.

It’s disgusting, honestly BB should be suspended for at least a season...I would say kicked out of the league - but anything short of a full year suspension of BB is too small.

Amazing considering the penalties laid down for the NO bounty scandal. 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

If you put the cheating aside - then absolutely he can be viewed and IMO would be the GOAT or certainly in the conversation.

But and it’s a BIG but - he is, in fact, a serial cheater.  Not worthy of being recognized anywhere near the top of any list.  Let alone the best to ever play the game.

His record, his records, 6 SB rings, hard to argue against him with or without the actual cheating

That BB videotaped teams years ago doesn't make Brady a serial cheater

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Uh yes it was. He had a game winning drive on the line and threw 3 ducks in a row. 

Ugh, no.

Shanahan coached that 4th Q like a moron.

Like he did with the Falcons

Garopolo played well for 3 Qs then the calls and offense failed.

And throwing ducks aren't poor decisions, they'd be bad passes

6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

His record, his records, 6 SB rings, hard to argue against him with or without the actual cheating

That BB videotaped teams years ago doesn't make Brady a serial cheater

Actually, if Brady KNOWS what the defense is going to do prior to the play then he’s absolutely cheating...he didn't think BB was a mind reader.

And as you know purposely and with knowledge that it was illegal was deflating the ball.

Again the Pats got caught stealing signals again last year....

and that’s the ones they got caught doing...I can only image what else they’ve done.

Caught 3 teams - that is serial...

SEARIAL

repeatedly committing the same offense and typically following a characteristic, predictable behavior pattern.
"a suspected serial cheater"

3 times caught = serial