First Call Between BB and Brady Did Not Go Well

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Actually, if Brady KNOWS what the defense is going to do prior to the play then he’s absolutely cheating...he didn't think BB was a mind reader.

And as you know purposely and with knowledge that it was illegal was deflating the ball.

Again the Pats got caught stealing signals again last year....

and that’s the ones they got caught doing...I can only image what else they’ve done.

Caught 3 teams - that is serial...

SEARIAL

repeatedly committing the same offense and typically following a characteristic, predictable behavior pattern.
"a suspected serial cheater"

3 times caught = serial

OK, keep telling yourself that all of Bradys success is due to video 15 year ago and a couple of psi's

And the imaginary sign steal advantage a year ago over competitors.  I assume that's you assuming they did something with the supposed tape of the Bengals.  

They got caught in Spygate, got it.  Thats it and it was a lifetime ago.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

24 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

OK, keep telling yourself that all of Bradys success is due to video 15 year ago and a couple of psi's

And the imaginary sign steal advantage a year ago over competitors.  I assume that's you assuming they did something with the supposed tape of the Bengals.  

They got caught in Spygate, got it.  Thats it and it was a lifetime ago.  

I think you’re missing my point...

Would he have been as good without the cheating? Almost certainly not.

Would have still been great? I think so.

Btu that’s not the point - a cheater like that is a sc-m b-g and doesn’t deserve to be listed with the greats. 

If you think there should be no consequences for cheating that’s fine - I don’t.

Let’s just leave it at that - no need to continue to discuss it.  

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I think you’re missing my point...

Would he have been as good without the cheating? Almost certainly not.

Would have still been great? I think so.

Btu that’s not the point - a cheater like that is a sc-m b-g and doesn’t deserve to be listed with the greats. 

If you think there should be no consequences for cheating that’s fine - I don’t.

Let’s just leave it at that - no need to continue to discuss it.  

You have no proof, no way of quantifying the effect of video way back when Spygate happened.  Theres been a lot of football played since.  A lot more SBs.  You think there's a punishment that should be put on Brady.  He shouldn't be listed where he ultimately will be?  OK

If you believe he shouldn't be listening with greats that's fine.  But its not the way he'll be remembered, so yes the discussion is over.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, lets play it that way

Nah lol you just have a super aggressive “matter of fact” under tone when you aren’t nearly as right as you would like to be. Jimmy G is not a great option if a title is on the line. No one said Kyle wasn’t a questionable play caller. That’s my opinion and you don’t have to agree.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

You have no proof, no way of quantifying the effect of video way back when Spygate happened.  Theres been a lot of football played since.  A lot more SBs.  You think there's a punishment that should be put on Brady.  He shouldn't be listed where he ultimately will be?  OK

If you believe he shouldn't be listening with greats that's fine.  But its not the way he'll be remembered, so yes the discussion is over.

Dude !?!?!

The commissioner had to BURN the evidence of their cheating in order to protect the entire league!!!!!!

they've been caught 2 times since then.

this whole era deserves to have them reviled as an example of everything that's wrong with sports!

the commissioner is an *$$hole enabling p*ssy!!!!!

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ljr said:

Dude !?!?!

The commissioner had to BURN the evidence of their cheating in order to protect the entire league!!!!!!

this whole era deserves to have them reviled as an example of everything that's wrong with sports!

And how long ago was that?  How many years has he played since?  And did he play worse, the same or better?  

You think deflate gate changed him from a scrub to GOAT and is a referendum against sports,  fine.  

We all hate Brady, but be serious

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I don't  think it was Brady that benefited  from spygate, it was the D. I think it was Vrable that said in an interview, 30 minutes before they went out onto the field, they would get a sheet of paper with the offensive play calls on it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I don't  think it was Brady that benefited  from spygate, it was the D. I think it was Vrable that said in an interview, 30 minutes before they went out onto the field, they would get a sheet of paper with the offensive play calls on it. 

agreed with the point ... obiously brady benefited as well by having his D playing lights out ... but I remember when I was watching that game live ... i was like , wtf ... it's almost like NE knows what play is about ready to happen before the ball is even snapped !?!?!

9 hours ago, ljr said:

Dude !?!?!

The commissioner had to BURN the evidence of their cheating in order to protect the entire league!!!!!!

9 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

And how long ago was that?  How many years has he played since?  And did he play worse, the same or better?  

You think deflate gate changed him from a scrub to GOAT and is a referendum against sports,  fine.  

lol ... so let me change the contest in what you are saying

let's invent a person ... call him Net Jut.

Net gets married ... his wife cheats on him as soon as they come home from the honeymoon.  She has been a good wife in the 10 years since ... she makes the beds good, she cooks good dinners, and she washes the laundry.

Net has only caught her cheating on him 2 other times in those 10 years.  As far as Net knows,she has been a great wife other than that.  The beds are immaculate, the dinners are cooked to perfection, and the sheets are Charmin soft.

When Net caught her cheating the 2nd time I told him she was a f*cking wh*re and deserved to be treated like one.  Net didn't agree though,.  Net said - sure she cheats on me but when it comes to linens ... she separates the whites from the colored like nobody who's every turned on a washing machine since 1967!

• Haha 2

Just now, ljr said:

9 hours ago, ljr said:

Dude !?!?!

The commissioner had to BURN the evidence of their cheating in order to protect the entire league!!!!!!

Net gets married ... his wife cheats on him as soon as they come home from the honeymoon.  She has been a good wife in the 10 years since ... she makes the beds good, she cooks good dinners, and she washes the laundry.

Net has only caught her cheating on him 2 other times in those 10 years.  As far as Net knows,she has been a great wife other than that.  The beds are immaculate, the dinners are cooked to perfection, and the sheets are Charmin soft.

When Net caught her cheating the 2nd time I told him she was a f*cking wh*re and deserved to be treated like one.  Net didn't agree though,.  Net said - sure she cheats on me but when it comes to linens ... she separates the whites from the colored like nobody who's every turned on a washing machine since 1967!

Wait... a whore who does laundry AND cooks???

Tell me more...

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Ha ha proof?

13 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Remembered it wrong, it was a coach

Link

You know all that got proven to be wrong? When the news 1st broke it was the boston herald who came out w the report then later had to retract their statement cause the allegations were false.

Then a former Pats employee told the NFL he had evidence of the Pats taping a walk through n practices.

As he met up w Goodell about the whole situation, he had no tapes or evidence. Espn had to retract the story as well after trying to run with it (all facts)

There was never any tape(s) of a rams or any teams walkthrough. It just sounds better to believe that it was..

38 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

You know all that got proven to be wrong? When the news 1st broke it was the boston herald who came out w the report then later had to retract their statement cause the allegations were false.

Then a former Pats employee told the NFL he had evidence of the Pats taping a walk through n practices.

As he met up w Goodell about the whole situation, he had no tapes or evidence. Espn had to retract the story as well after trying to run with it (all facts)

There was never any tape(s) of a rams or any teams walkthrough. It just sounds better to believe that it was..

Yes, keep telling yourself that. We all know the Pats and BB were fined and had their first round pick taken away when Spygate broke because it was all BS. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Yes, keep telling yourself that. We all know the Pats and BB were fined and had their first round pick taken away when Spygate broke because it was all BS. 

And you clearly did not understand what I said. I never said spygate was fake

I said the "taping of the rams walk through" was fake and 2 diff media outlets had to walk back that story

1 hour ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

And you clearly did not understand what I said. I never said spygate was fake

I said the "taping of the rams walk through" was fake and 2 diff media outlets had to walk back that story

And the link provided was totally about the Pats stealing offensive play sheets so why is that even relevant 

11 hours ago, ljr said:

Thats funny.  Unfortunately its not close to the same thing.  Where talking how much did spy gate go towards making Tom Bradys numbers his or tape.  So yes, how long ago, what Brady compiled over then next 15 years is relevant.  

That his team was caught cheating years ago isn't in question, it happened.  We can speculate whether the big benefit happened and whether it helped the D or O all we want.  But it did happen.  But I'm saying the rest of his career says GOAT.  As much as we may hate to say it, that's just what it is.  

Thats funny.  Unfortunately its not close to the same thing.  Where talking how much did spy gate go towards making Tom Bradys numbers his or tape.  So yes, how long ago, what Brady compiled over then next 15 years is relevant.  
That his team was caught cheating years ago isn't in question, it happened.  We can speculate whether the big benefit happened and whether it helped the D or O all we want.  But it did happen.  But I'm saying the rest of his career says GOAT.  As much as we may hate to say it, that's just what it is.  

You are saying it like he only cheated 15 year ago ... he got CAUGHT and PUNISHED twice 2 years ago. Guess what he also got caught a third time a couple months ago ... not 15 years ago.

Let me ask you this question, which answer do you believe is more likely.

Do you think it is more likely that he only cheated 2 times 15 years ago and 1 time 3 months ago?

Or do you think it is more likely that he has cheated more than those 3 times but just not been caught ... or at least had it swept under the rug by the p*ssy commissioner?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

5 minutes ago, ljr said:

You are saying it like he only cheated 15 year ago ... he got CAUGHT and PUNISHED twice 2 years ago. Guess what he also got caught a third time a couple months ago ... not 15 years ago.

Let me ask you this question, which answer do you believe is more likely.

Do you think it is more likely that he only cheated 2 times 15 years ago and 1 time 3 months ago?

Or do you think it is more likely that he has cheated more than those 3 times but just not been caught ... or at least had it swept under the rug by the p*ssy commissioner?

Yeah and show me what liking a ball a little softer actually did for him.  

The question is do you think his career it totally made up by cheating?  Thats hes a product of that cheating?  Or does it just add to hating a very hatable character who plays for a team that's very hatable on its own.  If you do, fine.  If youre not sure or don't fine too.  If you think 6 SBs, all the records, 500 yard SB game as a 40 yr old, etc are a product of cheating, fine also. 

I've said it enough times.  People will believe what they want to believe, I get it, just get that most don't agree.  Ask yourself, why 

21 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I hate him because he has benefited from an O-line that has been holding since 2001. He has 8 seconds in the pocket on every play. He gets brushed and it's a penalty, and if it isn't he whines to the ref like an entitled little baby. His WRs have gotten away with pick plays and pushing off for decades. If they are touched they get a PI or holding call 90% of the time. No need to actually play well because the game is slanted from the zebras eyes. Many QBs can play their A game in those situations and look completely elite, so how much is this 6th rounder actually showing the world?  He gets no status from me, I think he's a friggin joke.

• Upvote 1

Yeah and show me what liking a ball a little softer actually did for him.  
The question is do you think his career it totally made up by cheating?  Thats hes a product of that cheating?  Or does it just add to hating a very hatable character who plays for a team that's very hatable on its own.  If you do, fine.  If youre not sure or don't fine too.  If you think 6 SBs, all the records, 500 yard SB game as a 40 yr old, etc are a product of cheating, fine also. 
I've said it enough times.  People will believe what they want to believe, I get it, just get that most don't agree.  Ask yourself, why 

I’m glad his career is only partly made up of cheating not entirely made up of cheating.

He is the greatest ever ... you’ve convinced me

IMG_5168.GIF