My boycott is over.. If you have cap questions, ask me...

aec4

Jets page is not premium. It just is down while I change ISPs. The rest of my site, which has to do with baseball stats, is premium and has been for a while (4 yrs)

Sorry, but if I think something is bad, I am going to say it. That site is bad.

Oh yeah, thanks for linking his page. Something you promised you were going to do for mine for months that didn't happen, and the second he shows up, bam, a link... Hey, if you want to link to 2nd rate stuff, go for it.

I always looked at it this way. Inaccurate information is worse than no information.

aec4....

I am not 100% sure what happened. But you know I never asked you to leave. You told me you were taking a break from the board and made no mention of the cap page. When I checked it our banner was gone so I obviously removed the link.

Then I get an email asking if we went premium. I checked the page again and a login is now required. Really not sure what is going on there, nor does it matter.

Taking a shot at Tony's page though, it isn't cool. You are welcome to post here. No reason to bring Tony into any of this though. He was really nice in helping us out. All we wanted to do is provide a page to our members. Let's not make a big deal out of this.

And Tony, thank you for letting us link to your page. It is appreciated!

Jets page is not premium. It just is down while I change ISPs. The rest of my site, which has to do with baseball stats, is premium and has been for a while (4 yrs)

Sorry, but if I think something is bad, I am going to say it. That site is bad.

Oh yeah, thanks for linking his page. Something you promised you were going to do for mine for months that didn't happen, and the second he shows up, bam, a link... Hey, if you want to link to 2nd rate stuff, go for it.

I always looked at it this way. Inaccurate information is worse than no information.

Anthony...thanks for taking this whole thing public. This is entirely too much of an explanation and you certainly don't deserve this because I explained it to you in private. But since YOU took this thing public here goes, I have LIMITED CONTROL over the front page until the new design is launched in a few weeks.

phpbb was not cooperating with us (that was our old bulletin board software). You know for a fact that the SECOND I switched to Vbulletin I put up a link to YOUR Cap Page. You know this.

I took down the link only after you removed our banner. Look Anthony it was you that took your ball and went home. Either stick by that decision or don't. But do not come back here and tell us that we suck. Because we work hard on this place and your opinion doesn't much matter at this point.

Anthony you have a bug up your ass because of stuff that happened to you on JI. All the Sean hate all the hate for the mods over there....it does not matter here. Move past it or just stick to your first idea about taking a break from this place.

Archived