Browns,Rams, Falcons and maybe Bucs to get new uniforms in the coming months

Just now, johnnyjet said:

Can’t wait to see the shartshow the browns one up with.  

They're going back to a more old school look. Think Kosar or Sipe era. with a little bit of a modern look. The only thing people are wondering about is the helmet. (stripe or # of stripes)

Supposed to be just what their fans want.

Just now, isired said:

Rams logo looks like a Chargers bolt fashioned into a Rams horn. Maybe they can share that, too?

I really did think it was a Chargers hat. When someone said it was the Rams, I had to go back and really look closely.

WTF are these teams letting Nike ruin their stuff?

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I really did think it was a Chargers hat. When someone said it was the Rams, I had to go back and really look closely.

WTF are these teams letting Nike ruin their stuff?

Right? 

Nike has done a piss poor job with their NFL contract since they acquired it. 

• Sympathy 1

I know the jets new uniforms have received mixed reviews from our fanbase (i personally really like some aspects of it and some aspects i dont). But i think overall we will appreciate the changes the jets made going simple more after seeing what some of these other teams are going to do.  

At least from the rams leak it looks like they are going to completely butcher their new kits.  The words coming out of browns camp actualyl sound promising, but the color scheme (at least to me) is so bland and gross that really nothing they come up with will look good. 

I've heard nothing really about the other two teams and which direction they are looking to go with theirs, but I cant put much of any faith into the bucs design teams after they came up with the current atrocity.  The falcons have a chance to do something nice though. 

I like our new uniforms.  That being said the rams may look like the chargers now lol.  And the browns. What can you do.  They’re the browns.  
falcons could be a nice change and the Bucs just have ugly uniforms.  Period. Go back to the popsicle colors. 

• Upvote 1