What is your favorite Jets item you own?

5 hours ago, joewilly said:

Hey Slomoe how are you & the family? That was a fun day. Hope texas is still treating you well.

5 hours ago, joewilly said:

Hey Slomoe how are you & the family? That was a fun day. Hope texas is still treating you well.

Left Texas in 2012 and in Chicago now, Son graduated college and wife lives in Florida with her mom  commute every few weeks til i retire next year. 

40 minutes ago, Biggs said:

I loved the Jets glasses I got from Shell after spending months filling the Presidential coins books they gave out when you filled up.  Now I wish I had kept the coins.  

My favorite Jets item was my Hess Truck.  

too cute !  ?..

• Upvote 1

My small Aaron Glenn pullout poster from the1994 NFL Season Guide (Street & Smith maybe?)  Those old yearly guides you used to be in the grocery store or department store.  Funny, how it can be the little things rather than big purchases that stay with you.  Hey.  He was my favorite player.

• Upvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 12:43 PM, slowmoe57 said:

Left Texas in 2012 and in Chicago now, Son graduated college and wife lives in Florida with her mom  commute every few weeks til i retire next year. 

wow sounds like life is good........glad to hear it

5 hours ago, kelly said:

cool !  ?..if i may, fill ^ ^ with...

1-3.jpg?resize=989,1024

* * as long as you're OVER 21 & NO DRIVING ! ! 

cheers ~ ~ 

?

I actually never drank beer or liquor out of that.  When I was a kid I would drink a glass of milk in the jets cup then go to bed

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Biggs said:

I loved the Jets glasses I got from Shell after spending months filling the Presidential coins books they gave out when you filled up.  Now I wish I had kept the coins.  

My favorite Jets item was my Hess Truck.  

Had the Hess truck too as a kid.  Loved it

4 hours ago, TeddEY said:

I just got a 10K version from my daughter's day camp.

Very true.   I sent my son to goalie camp in Toronto for 3 straight summers, I don't even think what kind of Coaches Club setup I could have for that cash back.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Very true.   I sent my son to goalie camp in Toronto for 3 straight summers, I don't even think what kind of Coaches Club setup I could have for that cash back.

SAR I

I think you could buy Norwegian Cruise Lines today, for that money.

• Haha 3