Welcome Guys From TGG.com

Smizzy

I see your board is down. We just want to welcome you guys to join us until your board is back up and running. We have nothing but respect for Tgg.com and want to welcome you guys to JetNation. Feel free to jump in and join the conversation.

JN posters...We don't want people starting problems. Please be respectful of the new posters. Thanks guys.

Petro & TGG.com are friends of ours ,please treat them well.

* If you have been banned from TGG.com,Please DO NOT use this thread as a platform to get even or take shots at anybody. Thanks again.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see your board is down. We just want to welcome you guys to join us until your board is back up and running. We have nothing but respect for Tgg.com and want to welcome you guys to JetNation. Feel free to jump in and join the conversation.

JN posters...We don't want people starting problems. Please be respectful of the new posters. Thanks guys.

Petro & TGG.com are friends of ours ,please treat them well.

* If you have been banned from TGG.com,Please DO NOT use this thread as a platform to get even or take shots at anybody. Thanks again.

Thank you for the kind welcome!

Welcome TGG, I hope you guys enjoy the board as much as I do. If you weren't aware, we play cyber Bingo on thursday nights and Monday afternoons are set aside for "Speed Dating with Max and Smizzy". Unfortunately, Max and Smizzy are the only two that participate. It gets awkward sometimes. I can't lie.

Speeddating is too nice

Jets2878 Welcome

Welcome TGG, I hope you guys enjoy the board as much as I do. If you weren't aware, we play cyber Bingo on thursday nights and Monday afternoons are set aside for "Speed Dating with Max and Smizzy". Unfortunately, Max and Smizzy are the only two that participate. It gets awkward sometimes. I can't lie.

POTW NOM. Im still laughing while typing.

I regret to inform that the database got corrupted and when I ran the repair/optimize tool, it deleted all the posts (over 600,000). I am currently awaiting a response from vbulletin technical support, but most likely we'll have to start over (all post counts and private messages will be retained, as we lost only the posts).

Sorry...

x_X

So this is what it feels like to be a "displacee"? I mean, apart from the lack of food, potable water, all my belongs destroyed, and dozens of United States Senators flying overhead in helicopters.

We were all displaced about a year ago. I think you will find we are good hosts while your new home is being constructed.

TGG will be able to keep the post counts of members, and PM's I think, that's about it...

But I think he needed to update the board or somethin since draft day you know all Jets boards will be flooded with members and guests, and when that happened the board slowed down and he talked about rebooting or upgrading the software...

Anyway, it's good here while we wait for TGG to come back, news breaks just as quick.:cheers:

TGG will be able to keep the post counts of members, and PM's I think, that's about it...

But I think he needed to update the board or somethin since draft day you know all Jets boards will be flooded with members and guests, and when that happened the board slowed down and he talked about rebooting or upgrading the software...

Anyway, it's good here while we wait for TGG to come back, news breaks just as quick.:cheers:

Heard you on with Brick the other night again, talking about Ty Law.

Bitter, party of one..Your forum is now ready...

Hey that is my line! Hysterical though!!!

Hey SJ just don't forget, "It's all good." TGG is good in my book. Seriously don't break their stones, I want them to feel comfortable here.

Besides we have enough people that hate us already! :P

Hey SJ just don't forget, "It's all good." TGG is good in my book. Seriously don't break their stones, I want them to feel comfortable here.

What's a couple of more enemies among Jet web sites

Me? Never. I am more than happy to have the TGG here.

"Herm needs to be fired",,,oh ya he is,,,

Archived