Welcome Guys From TGG.com

Smizzy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's SundayJack for you. He's pretty annoying, actually. Every once in a while, he'll come up with something remotely funny, but we usually just swat him away like you would any other fly or gnat, or we just ignore him until he goes away.

You we'd give away for a new strength coach. :)

Was that a compliment jack?

Neither a compliment nor a knock.

Rebuilding as we are, TGG isn't looking to hold up other boards for long value and high draft picks. We'll trade talent for any reasonable offer. Our new server is being purchased on "future considerations" give for Southernjet and Johnny Green Balls.

I do like the site, though. I'm looking at this like summer camp.

Neither a compliment nor a knock.

Rebuilding as we are, TGG isn't looking to hold up other boards for long value and high draft picks. We'll trade talent for any reasonable offer. Our new server is being purchased on "future considerations" give for Southernjet and Johnny Green Balls.

I do like the site, though. I'm looking at this like summer camp.

So you're saying I rule? Nice.

Hello Jet nation,another ganggreener here to pass the time and explore other jet sites.Even though this is my first time on the board,i do visit the home page every so often to read the editorials which are always a good read.I just wanted to say good job on the site and thanks for the warm welcome.

P.S You guys have some awesome smilies :Wave:

Hello Jet nation,another ganggreener here to pass the time and explore other jet sites.Even though this is my first time on the board,i do visit the home page every so often to read the editorials which are always a good read.I just wanted to say good job on the site and thanks for the warm welcome.

P.S You guys have some awesome smilies :Wave:

I like these too.:Just Joined::swing::Banane43:

Rock!!!

Hehehe. . . Testaverde16.com - the place where "Wonderlick" takes on a WHOOOOOLE new meaning.

And good luck with that. :)

i dont even really care what the wonderluck test is about, but ill bet Vinny set the all time record for highest score on it, just like he did with most consecutive seasons with a TD pass.

i dont even really care what the wonderluck test is about, but ill bet Vinny set the all time record for highest score on it, just like he did with most consecutive seasons with a TD pass.

Why do I even bother.

Good news, though. I have a close friend in the league office. He heard from a rock-solid source that Vinny's name came up THIS year during the Hall of Fame nomination committee meetings. Occasionally, since there are a limited number of electees each year, they bring up names of current players in order to set the agendas of future meetings.

After a good deal of discussion, Vinny had good support. They took into account all of Vinny's stats, as well as his record that you love so much; They considered the many awful teams he played for, which, I know, troubles you; They examined the whole of his career and projected that, in 2011, if enough people fall into line in favor. . .

. . . they'll let Vinny bake muffins for their meeting.

Why do I even bother.

Good news, though. I have a close friend in the league office. He heard from a rock-solid source that Vinny's name came up THIS year during the Hall of Fame nomination committee meetings. Occasionally, since there are a limited number of electees each year, they bring up names of current players in order to set the agendas of future meetings.

After a good deal of discussion, Vinny had good support. They took into account all of Vinny's stats, as well as his record that you love so much; They considered the many awful teams he played for, which, I know, troubles you; They examined the whole of his career and projected that, in 2011, if enough people fall into line in favor. . .

. . . they'll let Vinny in the hall of fame.

there was never a doubt in my mind. thanks for confiriming it jack, you made my life!!!!!!

there was never a doubt in my mind. thanks for confiriming it jack, you made my life!!!!!!

Who knows. It could be true. Isn't there a guy who runs a printing company holding a job open for Vinny when he FINALLY (friggin') retires? Maybe he can sell them some brochures, or something. They'd HAVE to let him in then, wouldn't they? I mean, how are you going to let your brochure salesman stand outside on the front stoop?

Who knows. It could be true. Isn't there a guy who runs a printing company holding a job open for Vinny when he FINALLY (friggin') retires? Maybe he can sell them some brochures, or something. They'd HAVE to let him in then, wouldn't they? I mean, how are you going to let your brochure salesman stand outside on the front stoop?

huh? what about Vinny's imminent election to canton?

You're cherry picking stats, and that's the best you can do? :)

Vinny's lucky there was such a thing as 1998. Otherwise, he'd have been a salesman for his printshop friend five years ago.

Vincent LaGuardia Testaverde

Total TD's: 269

Total INT's: 261

he asked me specifically for Vinny's stats on the Jets after i pointed out that if he was Vinny the INT, hed have to be Vinny the TD for having more td's in his career than picks. so he said i only care about his stats on the Jets so i gave them. btw, My Cousin Vinny is a damn good movie too, not just for the name either, lol.

Archived