Patriot Killa

Bengals to release LT Cordy Glenn if a trade cannot be made

Peters or trade for T.Williams, draft Wills or Wirfs, put them at Guard, trade Cordy Glenn, put him at RT, draft the best Center available with the 1st third, and BOOM, SHACKALACKA!!!
I'd rather have Peters/ Williams + Glenn than a 4th & 5th rounder. We can pick a couple more development Oline in 2021 too. If we got a future LT & Center in this upcoming draft & had a couple hold the fort guys, I'd be excited to see what Sam Darnold could do with a bit more time & a decent ripening game. 

That’s a scary plan. Halfway through the season both Williams and Glenn would most likely be in and out of the lineup. That’s if they make it through training camp and preseason.

I want nothing to do with these guys other than to battle for a starting position with Edoga on the right and Thomas/Wirfs/wills/jones on the left. The problem is if we give Williams the $$$ and spend draft picks we will essentially have to write him in as the starter which lessens our potential to take blue chip LT in the 1st. I don’t want that. I don’t want an illusion that our OL is fixed by signing guys who are old and perpetually injured. Especially when they are high priced. Ya know?

Peters is a good idea to start the season while the rookie comes of age. That would be a strong move.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Beachum is not on the 2020 roster.
The Jets have had over a year to extend Beachum, Jenkins and Robbie, and the entire off season thus far to extend Poole.
Either the Jets are not offering, and players are not signing.  

And he won’t be. Remember that tweet during the supper bowl about it being nice to have a real offensive game plan or something like that? Beachum is a goner.

Sign Peters to a one year deal and trade a 6th to philly for Jeffery.  Trade Adams for a 1st

Draft Wills at 11 and Ruggs later in rd 1

Jefferey is toast. Really expensive toast. Don’t want him.

Adams isn’t going anywhere.

The rest is fine.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company