My mock draft spreadsheet is available...

Beerfish

With the improvement of mock draft sites the last few years my spreadsheet is no longer the best for actually making mocks but it still can be useful for playing around with the draft and researching some things.  I especially still find it useful when participating in the Jet Nation mock draft.

Features of the spreadsheet:

List of 450 players ranked from various web site resources.

Full draft order with draft trade values

Ability to make easy mock drafts

Some team statistical rankings from last year.  (Allowing you to get a feel for a teams strengths and weaknesses from the previous year.)

Combine results

The sheet has some simple macros that allow you to more easily move around the sheet but if you are adverse to macros you do not have to enable them you can just navigate by tabs if you wish.

The link is below, just 'download' the sheet from the linked page.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q3-UQK52Jxnh-mwQ3FgT-CH8v57UgUGe/view?usp=sharing

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

With the improvement of mock draft sites the last few years my spreadsheet is no longer the best for actually making mocks but it still can be useful for playing around with the draft and researching some things.  I especially still find it useful when participating in the Jet Nation mock draft.

Features of the spreadsheet:

List of 450 players ranked from various web site resources.

Full draft order with draft trade values

Ability to make easy mock drafts

Some team statistical rankings from last year.  (Allowing you to get a feel for a teams strengths and weaknesses from the previous year.)

Combine results

The sheet has some simple macros that allow you to more easily move around the sheet but if you are adverse to macros you do not have to enable them you can just navigate by tabs if you wish.

The link is below, just 'download' the sheet from the linked page.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q3-UQK52Jxnh-mwQ3FgT-CH8v57UgUGe/view?usp=sharing

Perfect timing.  I was just beginning to work on my sheet for the JN mock draft, but it wil be easier to use yours as a starting point rather than creating mine from scratch.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Use anything you wish but probably use whatever resource you are happy with for official draft order and trade value numbers.  I used the nfl draft wiki for some of the stuff, but a few of the trades they had listed still seemed up in air.

Yup.  I was going to give it a couple of days to confirm draft order.  Even though NFL has announced the final draft order, I am seeing some conflicting info among various sties around the "official" draft order.  I will probably just steal your player list and build it into my sheet; that is the piece that usually takes me the most time.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, BF. It’s going to be an interesting year with so many , QB, WR, OL in the mix. I can see the board being fluid come draft day.                                                              The Dolphins will be the team to watch. With so many picks (14), they may actually try to gain picks in future years by moving down this year. Similar to Pats strategy. 

• Upvote 1