More Cowbell

Get Anderson the EF off this team.

3 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Chill out. What wr wouldn’t want to play with Brady? 

Hopkins, Hill, Adams, Thomas jist off the top of my head. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Hopkins, Hill, Adams, Thomas jist off the top of my head. 

Maybe them but not a year or two ago. As much as I don’t love Robby as a player I’m not going to bash him for this comment, he’s dreamed of playing with the best QB of all time. BFD

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Maybe them but not a year or two ago. As much as I don’t love Robby as a player I’m not going to bash him for this comment, he’s dreamed of playing with the best QB of all time. BFD

Honestly, it's  ok for him tonthink this but this was stupid as can be to say it to the media. Does he think BB is reading that and calling his agent? NE is not our rival but they are the enemy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

So let me get this straight. The OP is upset that a player that we haven't re signed, and who is now eligible for free agency, is talking about playing with other teams, and omg Tom Brady? Are we seriously going to... ah, never mind. I just can't.

Please make the kid sign somewhere quickly. I can't take another week of, he wants 15, I'd give him 12... no more then 11, nah we can get this for 8, would you trade for this guy instead... PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Robbie is just being Robbie but buyer beware!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

You didn’t read the article you posted?!

WTF?! Lol

“HERE you guys read this”

What, that he said his dream was about the pro bowl after he realized how deeply he planted his foot in his mouth

9 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

What, that he said his dream was about the pro bowl after he realized how deeply he planted his foot in his mouth

Ok. He never said he didn’t want to be a Jet. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Ok. He never said he didn’t want to be a Jet. 

No, he just said his dream is to play with a QB that will never be on the Jets. What is the difference? 

You guys are taking this tad bit too personally. It is what it is... honestly I would probably leave NY too if I was Robby Anderson.

• Upvote 1

Absolutely. This just proves this mans incompetence! What a horrible teammate. Forget his illiterate twitter posts, this is inexcusable. You don’t go on National TV and act like a little Fan Boy claiming how it’d be a “Dream come true” to play with the man who’s beat us for the last 20 years! Unbelievable. Regardless of his “Dreams” you don’t say that. You back up your QB. He could’ve easily said, “Yeah that would be cool, but Sams my QB!” 
If I’m JD my minds made up. I don’t want a guy like that on our team especially with the “culture change” going on. 

Thanks for playin’ Robby! See ya bye! 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, DieHard34 said:

Absolutely. This just proves this mans incompetence! What a horrible teammate. Forget his illiterate twitter posts, this is inexcusable. You don’t go on National TV and act like a little Fan Boy claiming how it’d be a “Dream come true” to play with the man who’s beat us for the last 20 years! Unbelievable. Regardless of his “Dreams” you don’t say that. You back up your QB. He could’ve easily said, “Yeah that would be cool, but Sams my QB!” 
If I’m JD my minds made up. I don’t want a guy like that on our team especially with the “culture change” going on. 

Thanks for playin’ Robby! See ya bye! 

Gisele, don’t you have a twig to save or something?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Chill out. What wr wouldn’t want to play with Brady? 

Ones with any sense of morality?

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I expected more from you

You should be aware I never wanted to resign him. He's a moron. Let him play with his idol. 

It’s cute how fans of a bottom 5 NFL franchise cling to incredibly stringent purity tests for players. Remember—a sizable majority of Jets fans hate the best Jets player of our generation Revis.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3

16 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You guys are taking this tad bit too personally. It is what it is... honestly I would probably leave NY too if I was Robby Anderson.

I know. I myself dreamed of playing with Giselle. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

She’d look like this afterwards 

i made GIF

LMFAO. I just spit my drink out. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

who wouldn't want to play with the best players?  

Anyway I get the original OP's point.. We're all Jets fans who hate the patriots so I respect that but .. one thing I really like about Robbie is his honesty in post game interviews.  He doesn't just give the canned response he's supposed to give.. he's very honest.  I remember he said "why wouldn't I test free agency?" He's matured big time since running from the police in Miami in a SUV.  

He wants to be a Jet, and he was very vocal about that near the trade deadline - but he would love to catch passes from a hall of famer too.  Nothing wrong with that.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

Yeah, because Brady* kills you with the deep ball as opposed to a plethora of short or medium crossing routes.

• Upvote 3

So let me get this straight. The OP is upset that a player that we haven't re signed, and who is now eligible for free agency, is talking about playing with other teams, and omg Tom Brady? Are we seriously going to... ah, never mind. I just can't.
Please make the kid sign somewhere quickly. I can't take another week of, he wants 15, I'd give him 12... no more then 11, nah we can get this for 8, would you trade for this guy instead... PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!  

Don't leave out the part where he says he love to come back.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 2

No, he just said his dream is to play with a QB that will never be on the Jets. What is the difference? 
I played wr 30 or so years ago and I'd love to play with the goat too. Doesnt mean I don't bleed green and doesnt mean I want the booty jumper on my Jets either.

Any wr would want to know what it's like to play with the goat.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

oh geez.  take a pill.

Rich Cimini   ESPN Staff Writer 

Pending FA Robby Anderson, a guest on ESPN's "NFL ‪Live," said he'd like to re-sign with the Jets. " l think they definitely want me back," he said. "I truly do want to be back with the Jets. I love Sam (Darnold). I love my teammates,

>    https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jgb said:

It’s cute how fans of a bottom 5 NFL franchise cling to incredibly stringent purity tests for players. Remember—a sizable majority of Jets fans hate the best Jets player of our generation Revis.

Ahem, it’s spelled Mevi$ (or by his full name, Mevi$ Slouch)

• Upvote 1

Good, let him go to Tampa and be Brady's WR3.

4?

But seriously, who cares if he said he wanted to play with Brady? If you asked every WR for the last 20 years if they'd want to play with Brady, every single one would say yes.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

No one's ever confused robbie for a being smart. 

Robby would run a hitch at eight yards instead of seven in a preseason game and Brady would freeze him out of the offense for the rest of his life. 

• Haha 3