Prediction: All major sporting events will be cancelled in 2020 (Update. MLB, NHL, NASCAR suspending, MLS, NCAA, XFL, Masters cancelled).

2 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

THE MEDIA IS BIASED says group of people told to think this, hourly, by their preferred media.

THE MEDIA ISN'T BIASED says group of people told to think this, hourly, by their preferred media.

You can jump back in the pool now.

Just now, Ken Schroy said:

THE MEDIA ISN'T BIASED says group of people told to think this, hourly, by their preferred media.

You can jump back in the pool now.

Except, no one is saying there's no bias in media.

Your inability to discern the point is wholly your own failing.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Its almost like you have no knowledge of history.

You think competition hasn't changed the way news is reported. I urge you to be honest with yourself, and realize news reporting is a different animal than it was 30 40 yrs ago

1 minute ago, Butterfield said:

It doesn’t matter if its about me or not.  You can always put me on ignore, like you could all the media, if it was such a big deal to you.

Yes, please put me on ignore. I choose the media that I watch carefully. Thanks for the tip, I would never had know. lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, genot said:

You think competition hasn't changed the way news is reported. I urge you to be honest with yourself, and realize news reporting is a different animal than it was 30 40 yrs ago

Lol.  Throughout history, you had very limited sources, and those were just as biased as today.  Propaganda is not a new phenomenon.

1 minute ago, Ken Schroy said:

Yes, please put me on ignore. I choose the media that I watch carefully. Thanks for the tip, I would never had know. lol

That isn’t very intelligent.  You should be open minded to all sources, and hear all opinions, and use your brain to disseminate it.  You are just looking for a yes man.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Butterfield said:

That isn’t very intelligent.  You should be open minded to all sources, and hear all opinions, and use your brain to disseminate it.  You are just looking for a yes man.

Hmm, maybe, but what is the yes?

3 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I think that’s Lav Coles with a dolphin. 

Well, I guess he's sort of right.  In fact, I am Lavernues Coles.  And that was from my vacation to Atlantis Paradise Island in the Bahamas.  Lovely time.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

Well, I guess he's sort of right.  In fact, I am Lavernues Coles.  And that was from my vacation to Atlantis Paradise Island in the Bahamas.  Lovely time.

Kool!

I always wondered what the tattoos on the back of your arms say?

10 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Lol.  Throughout history, you had very limited sources, and those were just as biased as today.  Propaganda is not a new phenomenon.

The difference is millions more have access to that propaganda now, than they did years ago. Plus, that propaganda is available 24/7.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, genot said:

The difference is millions more have access to that propaganda now, than they did years ago. Plus, that propaganda is available 24/7.

Sorry, we will have to agree to disagree.  I see that as only a good thing.  People throughout history could only wish they had the information and access they do now.  Personally, I like to gather all the information and make my own decisions. Other people just want to hear what they want to hear.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Butterfield said:

Sorry, we will have to agree to disagree.  I see that as only a good thing.  People throughout history could only wish they had the information and access they do now.  

It should be a good thing. Could be a good thing. To me, right now it isn't. For a lot of reasons that would lead us into dangerous territory on this awesome sports forum.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, genot said:

It should be a good thing. Could be a good thing. To me, right now it isn't. For a lot of reasons that would lead us into dangerous territory on this awesome sports forum.

Then you should at least admit, it never was.  If its not good enough for you today, it never has been.  You are expecting human nature to change.  Not going to happen.

24 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Great, now I have to go back through all of your posts to see if you defended Chad Pennington or not.  ?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Come on guys.... be informative and let’s help each other.  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Tough times require us to have real helpful facts that will help our families and friends!!!?

Thanks for that, as an estimated 130 million people embark on their journey to S. Florida

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, choon328 said:

It's a educated estimate made by an expert in the field. That's what they get paid to do. You and others just don't want to accept it bc you were told this was a hoax by one political party 2 weeks ago and now it's hard to believe they were all lying. 

Both political parties are crap.  The cure is worse than the disease is all I am saying in this instance.  Only the rich can afford to shut it down and wait it out, however I clock in everyday until we get shut down due to a load of hyperbole spit out by chicken littles.   Fact is no one has a clue how to deal with it and it really is just another form of the flu.

• Upvote 1