Update on Cleaning the Mod Lounge

Maxman

12 minutes ago, Maxman said:

LOL!!! I should have addressed that. Have to be honest, Crusher just took a # 2. There were 30 rolls in there when he went in.

What is left? Your guess is as good as mine. But the damage was real. We will inventory tonight and post an update.

Good Luck !  ?..

retro-rabbit-costume-14.jpg?w=590

33 minutes ago, Maxman said:

As you know these are very serious times. I would like to assure the members and guests of this fine community that we are taking matters seriously and have enacted several preventative protocols to keep us all safe.

The topic everyone seems to be thinking about this week is the Mod Lounge. A lot of bad things have happened in there over the years. You have my word though it is safe, and you can not get sick from the mod lounge. If you want to be tested, test kits are available. To EVERYONE. Well, they are going to be available. Just know that if you want to be tested you can be. Eventually, Kind of, I think. Anyhow we have implemented these changes:

• A local crime scene cleaning company was hired to do a deep cleaning of all surface areas and couches. 
  • The chalk outline for Smizzy has been removed and cleaned.
  • The chalk outline for @BP has been removed and cleaned.
  • The chalk outline for @faba has been removed and cleaned.
  • The chalk outline for @TaborJet has been removed and cleaned.
  • The chalk outline for @The Gun Of Bavaria  has been removed and cleaned.
  • The cleaning company said the first quote of 42 hours wasn't enough, so they stayed an additional 50 hours.
  • We are making extra staff hours available to do regular deep cleanings.
  • Nobody is allowed to sit within 4 feet of each other in the mod lounge. @The Crusher was especially upset about this but we are following the CDC recommendations.

We have appointed @JoeC36 to be the head of maintenance. Please direct any procedural maintenance questions at him.  @Sperm Edwards is now in charge of germ elimination.  @slats can update you all on any travel bans or modifications. 

The following moderators have been put in quarantine. We are not allowed to say why.

@Thor99

@Charlie Brown

@nycdan

And where does Tom fit into this ?

• Upvote 1

I was just thinking to myself, I wonder if Maxman is ever going to clean out the Mod Lounge.  I like to picture the mod lounge as a nice clean mens bathroom in a fancy hotel with a bathroom attendant who offers tons of different beautification items and everyone is naked. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

LOL!!! I should have addressed that. Have to be honest, Crusher just took a # 2. There were 30 rolls in there when he went in.

What is left? Your guess is as good as mine. But the damage was real. We will inventory tonight and post an update.

How about a courtesy flush?!

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, JiF said:

I was just thinking to myself, I wonder if Maxman is ever going to clean out the Mod Lounge.  I like to picture the mod lounge as a nice clean mens bathroom in a fancy hotel with a bathroom attendant who offers tons of different beautification items and everyone is naked. 

What hotels do you hang out in?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, shawn306 said:

And where does Tom fit into this ?

I am legally prohibited from discussing, "T0mShane and viruses: this includes any discussion about how he may have been infected"".

2 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

If Sperm is as thorough in his cleaning as he is in his novella length diatribes, then we’re good. 

You should see his daily cleaning report. 4 pages on the crevices.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Replace the bathroom attendant with a gimp and your pretty spot on. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

You're screwed. ?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

disgusted smell GIF4 hours and STILL waiting for the smell to leave!!

54 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Lol I don’t understand the whole toilet paper hysteria thing. If you sh*t that badly and you don’t have enough TP step into the shower and open your ass cheeks. It’s very simple. 

Yeah and then stomp around to mash the pieces small enough to go down the drain 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

As you know these are very serious times. I would like to assure the members and guests of this fine community that we are taking matters seriously and have enacted several preventative protocols to keep us all safe.

The topic everyone seems to be thinking about this week is the Mod Lounge. A lot of bad things have happened in there over the years. You have my word though it is safe, and you can not get sick from the mod lounge. If you want to be tested, test kits are available. To EVERYONE. Well, they are going to be available. Just know that if you want to be tested you can be. Eventually, Kind of, I think. Anyhow we have implemented these changes:

• A local crime scene cleaning company was hired to do a deep cleaning of all surface areas and couches. 
  • The chalk outline for Smizzy has been removed and cleaned.
  • The chalk outline for @BP has been removed and cleaned.
  • The chalk outline for @faba has been removed and cleaned.
  • The chalk outline for @TaborJet has been removed and cleaned.
  • The chalk outline for @The Gun Of Bavaria  has been removed and cleaned.
  • The cleaning company said the first quote of 42 hours wasn't enough, so they stayed an additional 50 hours.
  • We are making extra staff hours available to do regular deep cleanings.
  • Nobody is allowed to sit within 4 feet of each other in the mod lounge. @The Crusher was especially upset about this but we are following the CDC recommendations.

We have appointed @JoeC36 to be the head of maintenance. Please direct any procedural maintenance questions at him.  @Sperm Edwards is now in charge of germ elimination.  @slats can update you all on any travel bans or modifications. 

The following moderators have been put in quarantine. We are not allowed to say why.

@Thor99

@Charlie Brown

@nycdan

If we run out of food because psyco Idiots are cleaning the shelves what do we do with "The Crusher" If you don't have a plan for that Max then you have no plan at all. 

• Upvote 2