Mobile ad at top of browser chrome.

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I recently had this start happening but I assumed it was because I updated my OS and ad blocker stopped working. I know ad blocker is discouraged but it does work.

Yes thanks it works at hurting our ability to pay the hosting bills too.

17 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Covers site header. Tap targets all too small to get rid of it. Blocks notifications I forums. 

MAKE IT STOP PLZ!!!!

I saw some new ads recently, I am going to have them change them so they don't apply to registered members. I will get it fixed this week. 

Please give me a few days and if it is still an issue remind me. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

I saw some new ads recently, I am going to have them change them so they don't apply to registered members. I will get it fixed this week. 

Please give me a few days and if it is still an issue remind me. Thanks.

Sure thing. Only bringing it up because it obstructs a primary user experience flow: checking notifications, and linking to them. Integral to forum users. ?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Sure thing. Only bringing it up because it obstructs a primary user experience flow: checking notifications, and linking to them. Integral to forum users. ?

It is a total pain, I wasn't on mobile until you mentioned it. I opened a ticket, trying to get it removed. It should be gone tomorrow but it is definitely in the way. Over and over again.

2 hours ago, TeddEY said:

There have been a lot of those full page ads, mostly for Facebook, actually.  I just thought this one was funny.

I worked with the ad company again last night, actually sent him your screen print. They said they would take care of it.