Here a proposed Jet / Raider trade

22 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Before I start it tough to see It happening between the teams after what transpired with K Osemele.    

Raiders right guard Gabe Jackson is definitely on the trade block. ( almost certainly won’t be a Raider in 2020) .   Will be 29 years old next year , and gets paid 9 million next year( no  guarantee money/ dead cap if cut next three years) .

Gabe Jackson when healthy is the Raiders best guard ( capable of playing both guard positions)  Last year was never healthy after hurting his leg in scrimmage practice with the Rams.  

The Raiders will be big players for lbs in Fa.       Here the trade Avery Williamson( coming off an injury) for Gabe Jackson.     Trade that might benefit both teams, while trading players that don’t fit into their plans.

Here’s what I think of this trade

4 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Jackson is way better Osemele that’s like saying Sam and Hackenberg are the same

He’s so good, the Raiders aren’t resigning him. He’s a declining road grader style guard, and bad scheme fit. Jets are not making a move for him.

I also don’t remember Hackenberg making the Pro-Bowl, or First team All-Pro, like Osemele. That’s a bad comparison.