Byron Jones to Miami

as per Rappaport

https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2020/03/16/dolphins-agree-to-free-agent-deal-with-byron-jones-eagles-miss-out/

Dolphins agree to massive free agent deal with CB Byron Jones

eagles-byron-jones-best-fit-free-agency.jpg?w=594&h=398&crop=1
Glenn Erby 

21 seconds ago

The Philadelphia Eagles will have to turn their sites to another cornerback after Ian Rapoport just reported that Byron Jones is heading to Miami.

Source: The #Dolphins are getting #Cowboys FA CB Byron Jones. A massive deal for the now highest-paid corner.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 16, 2020

Top names are going...some overvalued imo

I'm ok with not doing as much wasting as in previous years. When the big signings dont work out we all complain. Maybe this is what "doing it differently" looks like.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We should really emulate what the Dolphins and Browns are doing, u guys

You mean keep losing, fire head coaches and screw up draft picks. Gotcha! But isn’t that what we’ve been doing? 

25 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Top names are going...some overvalued imo

I'm ok with not doing as much wasting as in previous years. When the big signings dont work out we all complain. Maybe this is what "doing it differently" looks like.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

Yeah Trumaine Johnson contracts are a thing of the past.

14 minutes ago, DarnoldSchwarzeneggar369 said:

Thanks Gase and Douglas. You guys killed it day one and even managed to end up in a worse draft situation. Truly amazing

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Really?  The off seasons over already?  There still is time to improve the roster especially if JD knows how to draft. 

5 hours ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

I hope the fins trade a bunch of their draft picks to move up in order.  If they keep all their picks and some of these signings they are going to turn it around quickly.

We are EASILY the worst team in our division. 

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Day 1 of FA😂😂😂😂

I’m not talking about free agency but we are now the worst team in the division and it’s not even close. 

As of now, we’re the same exact team as last year and we may lose Jordan Jenkins and Robby Anderson. 

46 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I’m not talking about free agency but we are now the worst team in the division and it’s not even close. 

As of now, we’re the same exact team as last year and we may lose Jordan Jenkins and Robby Anderson. 

That's not true at all, the dolphins still have Fitz as their QB.  That automatically makes them 4th.

A year ago if healthy we would have had a great chance to make the playoffs.  We have work to do but the task isn't as great as it seems.  Let's allow the offseason to play out a bit.

1 hour ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

So the Dolphins shed all their star players in order to buy average or worse players in FA at a premium... it all makes sense.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still jealous of all their draft picks.  But this stuff....yeah....not smart.